#1 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3662 posts) - - Show Bio

No smoke monster, no outside interference.

Rules: teams set up of 2's, teams have the basic technology on the show and whatever tech they have on them.

Objective: To defeat all other teams then make a choice; Fight each other for the prize of 1 wish granted by the island or to leave the island and have his/her worst enemy transported to the island and never allowed/able to leave. An ultimate wish allowing anything, or ultimate purgatory for your arch enemy.

Something sweet. The scenario is, they are allowed 1 carry-on bag to take whatever they aren't wearing with them on the plane. They know they will be drugged, the plane will eject them while they are unconscious but the island will keep all of them alive to begin with.

Each team lands 3 miles apart

8 Teams:

Team 1) Doctor Doom (didn't Doom have an armor from vibranium at the end of Doomwar? if so that suit, if not then the usual nuclear powered suit) and Black Panther (Vibranium Armor)

Team 2) Yellow Jacket (Hank Pym) and Vision

Team 3) Ben Grimm and Reed Richards

Team 4) Iron man and Spiderman (Scarlet Spidey suit)

Team 5) Cyclops and Wolverine

Team 6) Captain America and Hulk

Team 7) Carnage and Venom

Team 8) Toxin and Red Hulk

Who wins?

#2 Edited by soaringturkeys (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Reed Richards, Black Panther and Doctor Doom will end up getting lost in the past...

Hulk will befriend the polar bears and will accidentally set off the Nuclear Bomb

Hank will build a golf course

Ironman will find the wheel, move the island and end up in Afghanistan

Wolverine will find the the van filled with beer.

Cyclops and Captain America will manage to get off the island but will for some reason want to go back.

Carnage, Toxin and Venom will get die by the Sonic Fence.

Red Hulk will die but come back as the man in black but sadly noone will come to his funeral.

Spiderman will find the hatch and be conned into pressing the numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42.

and Vision will die on the bamboo fields with a dog by his side.

& Ben Grimmwill become the new Protector of the island.

and everyone will be disappointed by the outcome because this match isn't real. They are all in limbo from the start.

#3 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3662 posts) - - Show Bio

@soaringturkeys said:

Well Reed Richards, Black Panther and Doctor Doom will end up getting lost in the past...

Hulk will befriend the polar bears and will accidentally set off the Nuclear Bomb

Hank will build a golf course

Ironman will find the wheel, move the island and end up in Afghanistan

Wolverine will find the the van filled with beer.

Cyclops and Captain America will manage to get off the island but will for some reason want to go back.

Carnage, Toxin and Venom will get die by the Sonic Fence.

Ironman will die but come back as the man in black

Spiderman will find the hatch and be conned into pressing the numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42.

and Vision will die on the bamboo fields with a dog by his side.

& Ben Grimmwill become the new Protector of the island.

and everyone will be disappointed by the outcome because this match isn't real. They are all in limbo from the start.

hahaha what an EXCELLENT answer. I'm happy someone knows that much about the show! I wasn't too disappointed with the show. I enjoyed it and understood it wasn't going to have an amazing ending but it wasnt as bad as I thought it'd be.

#4 Edited by soaringturkeys (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supermanwithatan01: I was one of those that worshipped the show and thought the entire season was great! i thought that it was an incredible cinematic adventure... then the last episode happened.

#5 Edited by Supermanwithatan01 (3662 posts) - - Show Bio

@soaringturkeys said:

@Supermanwithatan01: I was one of those that worshipped the show and thought the entire season was great! i thought that it was an incredible cinematic adventure... then the last episode happened.

Yeah I understand that, it was an epic show with a disappointing ending. That leaves a sour taste... But I liked the show for what it was. I wasn't really left with any questions though. I'm hoping they do something similar to it

#6 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3662 posts) - - Show Bio

bump