Eko

Walking Dead

Rick

Andrea

Daryl

Michonne

Merle

Shane

- Battle takes place on the island; BRAWL. Which team has the better fighters? Who wins?

Lol, can't stop laughing

#2 Posted by Arcadian (376 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pretty funny -

Let's see...

Jack vs Rick

Kate vs Andrea

Sawyer vs Daryl

Sayid vs Michonne

Locke vs Merle

Eko vs Shane

Losties win...

#3 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Michonne and Merle solo. Daryle is overkill lol

#4 Edited by D3athstroke (3915 posts) - - Show Bio

Walking dead wins.

They are more brutal and have to fight every day to survive

Merle alone can probably kill 3 members of lost team before he will go down

#5 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

Merle alone can probably kill 3 members of lost team before he will go down

At least. He's a scumbag to so he'd probably target Kate right off the bat, stab her in the back while licking the side of her face type of send off.

#6 Posted by Arcadian (376 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke: @Gambler: Sayid, Sawyer and Eko are LOST's heavy hitters - Eko would bash the crap out of Merle and Shane whilst the rest would have a hard time :P

Still don't know which team would win. They're both survivalists and killers, so...

#7 Posted by D3athstroke (3915 posts) - - Show Bio

@Arcadian said:

@D3athstroke: @Gambler: Sayid, Sawyer and Eko are LOST's heavy hitters - Eko would bash the crap out of Merle and Shane whilst the rest would have a hard time :P

Still don't know which team would win. They're both survivalists and killers, so...

No way that Eko will last 15 seconds against Merle alone

Sayid is only decent fighter from lost team but i doubt that he will beat Rick or Daryl

#8 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

@Arcadian: I like Eko but he's not Bane :P Sayid is probably the most dangerous hand to hand fighter of the Lost group. Michonne may not be able to take him without her sword, and Merle without his blade hand would be handicapped. Otherwise I still see it as a stomp for TWD. Pure hand to hand though.....its been awhile since I've watched Lost but I dont believe any of the Walking Dead characters are as skilled in pure hand to hand as Sayid.

#9 Edited by Arcadian (376 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke: @Gambler: Hey, don't underestimate Eko - if Merle tried to drag him away from camp Eko would bash his face in with a rock or his pinky ;) Like we said, Sayid is the only REAL skilled one - he took on Keamy man, as for Michonne we haven't seen much of her without her sword so I can't really judge her. I actually can't think of who would win between Sawyer or Daryl because Sawyer has taken on a lot of guys on his own while all we've seen of Daryl is getting his ass kicked by some cowboys :P But then again, Daryl is beast. Locke would get his ass kicked. Last but not least, Kate vs Andrea... Eh it'll be a battle on who can sleep with the entire cast first.

#10 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

@Arcadian said:

Last but not least, Kate vs Andrea... Eh it'll be a battle on who can sleep with the entire cast first.

Spits drink HA! well played

#11 Posted by Arcadian (376 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler: Have you seen the latest episode? Who's she gonna bed next, Hershel? Milton?

#12 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

@Arcadian: hahaha I did. My money's on T-Dog v2.0 lol

#13 Posted by Arcadian (376 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

No way that Eko will last 15 seconds against Merle alone

Sayid is only decent fighter from lost team but i doubt that he will beat Rick or Daryl

Eko and Merle is an interesting fight, but it's hard to tell since we didn't see TOO much Eko fight scenes and were only getting started with Merle. Oh yeah, I uh, I think Sayid could probably kick Daryl's ass (as much as I love Daryl).

#14 Posted by Pyrogram (38160 posts) - - Show Bio

Sayid is the winning factor.

#15 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

walking dead easy

#16 Posted by Axis (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Sayid and Eko solo :P

#17 Posted by Arcadian (376 posts) - - Show Bio

If it were a story... Sawyer will somehow bed Andrea, Eko will give everyone a lecture on humanity, Jack won't stop breathing, Kate will try and sleep with Daryl, Locke and Michonne will exchange their respective weapons, Merle will start making racist comments about Sayid while Rick talks on the phone with Jacob.

#18 Posted by Shawnbaby (10763 posts) - - Show Bio

Walking Dead pretty easily.

#19 Posted by Ruzlok (9 posts) - - Show Bio

The Walking Dead 10/10. TWD cast is infected. If any of them die, they just get back up and keep on fighting--er..biting.

#20 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

This really isn't fair to TWD cast, unless weapons are involved. Nobody can hang with Sayid, Sawyer and Jack have awesome durability, and Ecko just seems like he'd be able to physically over power most people.

#21 Posted by Strider92 (16437 posts) - - Show Bio

If standard gear is involved I see the TWD crew wining without too much hassle.

#22 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

If standard gear is involved I see the TWD crew wining without too much hassle.

Standard gear for Lost would mean they have guns too (Sawyer, Sayid for sure, plus Locke with his knives), plus knowledge of the location, and the island isn't normal so who knows how TWD crew would react to it.

#23 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

TWD probably.

#24 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

The Rictatorship conquers!!

#25 Edited by The_Amazing_Spider_Man (32 posts) - - Show Bio

LOSTIES.

If it were the Walking Dead, Merle would probably try to 'experiment' with Kate...

#26 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Michonne could be a problem though.

He kicked Merles ass in the latest episode w/o her sword, kicked his winky to be specific, LOL.

Watch Carl, his good at shooting haha.

#27 Posted by Arcadian (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Sayid vs Merle :P

#28 Edited by DCsuperman0007 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack vs Rick

Kate vs Andrea (draw)

Sawyer vs Daryl

Sayid vs Michonne

Locke vs Merle

Eko vs Shane