• 102 results
#1 Posted by viggohej (5 posts) - - Show Bio

An epic battle i would like to know who would stand victorious
What do u think?

#2 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4596 posts) - - Show Bio
1st: i had to google  Lord Voldemort... next time... put a pic... or put AKA the bad guy of Harry Potter (*laughs*)... 

2nd: Supes will win... Fanboys/Fanatics wont let Superman Die/Lose... even if u come up with a reasonable story to how superman dies/loses... it will always be... No Superman is too strong for that or some other BS
 like BAtman VS (Blank Man)... they'll jus say... NO batman is too smart for that... So why bother asking

hehehehehehe
#3 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One said:
"1st: i had to google  Lord Voldemort... next time... put a pic... or put AKA the bad guy of Harry Potter (*laughs*)... 

2nd: Supes will win... Fanboys/Fanatics wont let Superman Die/Lose... even if u come up with a reasonable story to how superman dies/loses... it will always be... No Superman is too strong for that or some other BS  like BAtman VS (Blank Man)... they'll jus say... NO batman is too smart for that... So why bother asking  hehehehehehe "

Are you stupid ? 

1st-i hate Harry Potter to some extend and even i know who that guy is by the tittle alone.
2nt-This is SPIDERMAN not SUPERMAN. The rest of you "mumbo jumbo" about Superman is unrelevant.  

#4 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xan said:

" @Yung ANcient One said:

"1st: i had to google  Lord Voldemort... next time... put a pic... or put AKA the bad guy of Harry Potter (*laughs*)... 

2nd: Supes will win... Fanboys/Fanatics wont let Superman Die/Lose... even if u come up with a reasonable story to how superman dies/loses... it will always be... No Superman is too strong for that or some other BS  like BAtman VS (Blank Man)... they'll jus say... NO batman is too smart for that... So why bother asking  hehehehehehe "
 Are you stupid ?  1st-i hate Harry Potter to some extend and even i know who that guy is by the tittle alone.2nt-This is SPIDERMAN not SUPERMAN. The rest of you "mumbo jumbo" about Superman is unrelevant.    "

and i think u mean... "Irrelevant"... cuz i dont think Unrelavant is a word...
#5 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio

this will not end well

#6 Posted by viggohej (5 posts) - - Show Bio

This is all great but there is still no one who has answered the question

#7 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider_man Wins cuz hes cool and Lord V is a LOse...

#8 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One said:
@Xan said:

" @Yung ANcient One said:

Are you stupid ?  1st-i hate Harry Potter to some extend and even i know who that guy is by the tittle alone.2nt-This is SPIDERMAN not SUPERMAN. The rest of you "mumbo jumbo" about Superman is unrelevant.    "

and i think u mean... "Irrelevant"... cuz i dont think Unrelavant is a word... "

First you look to me like a Superman hater so post that pic for yourself. You whanted (from the looks of your post) to start a fight or show us how superior you are to dumb Superman fans. Then you posted this in a Spiderman vs X fight ... Then you tell the OP to put pics on his topic because you don't whant to google it .. Why enter a topic about someone that you know nothing about ? What would you have to contribute to a debate where you don't know even who the name of one of the fighters is ?
Second yes i know unrelevant is not a word (ps i never said "unrelavant" you typed it incorrectly) but lots of people use it (i belive its called a word coinage), i don't care that i don't write 100% grammatically correct, expecialy on some forums. 

PS i know i got errors in my spelling but people can understand me just fine.
#9 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and just so i am not complety off topic let me add this: 

Voldemort should win expecialy if Spiderman is in caracter aka he is not going for the kill. All Voldemort needs its to wave his hand and say a word and Spiderman is gone.
#10 Posted by Undergroundgod (2925 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
"Oh and just so i am not complety off topic let me add this:  Voldemort should win expecialy if Spiderman is in caracter aka he is not going for the kill. All Voldemort needs its to wave his hand and say a word and Spiderman is gone. "

I don't know about that. 1. Spideys Spidey sense would go wackadoodle. 2. After he says that word a magic cone shaped spell flows from his wand. Could Spider-Man evade it, like lets say knives or any other thrown or shot object? 3. Spiderman is more durable,stronger,faster, in Hogwarts Wizards rely on their magic, but they are frail, I think Spider-Man could speed blits and K.O. Lord Voldemort before he knew what the hell happend, I mean all I have ever seen him do is get right up on his foe and be a ass, taunt and threaten to kill before he actually does anything, Spider-Man would could shoot web over his mouth and drop kick him threw a wall.  
#11 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man takes Voldy's wand in the opening seconds of the fight, and Voldemort's inherent weakness as a combatant is revealed. He has some powerful magic backing him in the books, but in a straight fight with no prep to cast protective spells on himself, Voldemort is getting knocked out by Spider-Man. Even with the wand in play, Spider-Man is way too fast to get tagged by a spell, even without his spider-sense. Harry Potter dodged those things regularly, and he was a teenager, not even in his physical prime. Voldemort mostly has his lackeys do the fighting. The most impressive person he ever killed was Snape, and even then he let the snake do it (Snape hardly resisted at all). He sent a child to kill Dumbledore. Voldemort wouldn't even make the cut at Sinister Six tryouts. Dumbledore was how old? He still had faster reflexes than Voldemort in a brand new body. The guy is a chump.    

#12 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

LV should win
#13 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
"Spider-Man takes Voldy's wand in the opening seconds of the fight, and Voldemort's inherent weakness as a combatant is revealed. He has some powerful magic backing him in the books, but in a straight fight with no prep to cast protective spells on himself, Voldemort is getting knocked out by Spider-Man. Even with the wand in play, Spider-Man is way too fast to get tagged by a spell, even without his spider-sense. Harry Potter dodged those things regularly, and he was a teenager, not even in his physical prime. Voldemort mostly has his lackeys do the fighting. The most impressive person he ever killed was Snape, and even then he let the snake do it (Snape hardly resisted at all). He sent a child to kill Dumbledore. Voldemort wouldn't even make the cut at Sinister Six tryouts. Dumbledore was how old? He still had faster reflexes than Voldemort in a brand new body. The guy is a chump.     "

Pwnage
#14 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
"Spider-Man takes Voldy's wand in the opening seconds of the fight, and Voldemort's inherent weakness as a combatant is revealed. He has some powerful magic backing him in the books, but in a straight fight with no prep to cast protective spells on himself, Voldemort is getting knocked out by Spider-Man. Even with the wand in play, Spider-Man is way too fast to get tagged by a spell, even without his spider-sense. Harry Potter dodged those things regularly, and he was a teenager, not even in his physical prime. Voldemort mostly has his lackeys do the fighting. The most impressive person he ever killed was Snape, and even then he let the snake do it (Snape hardly resisted at all). He sent a child to kill Dumbledore. Voldemort wouldn't even make the cut at Sinister Six tryouts. Dumbledore was how old? He still had faster reflexes than Voldemort in a brand new body. The guy is a chump.     "

How exacly is Spiderman going to know a stick is dangerous to him ? In caracter Spiderman is going to hit him not to hard (so he does not kill him) or try to web him up. Now if V get's a chance to cast a spell SM is done for.
#15 Edited by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:

" How exacly is Spiderman going to know a stick is dangerous to him ?"

Spider-sense. That is how he usually determines that things are dangerous to him. He could also use the lesser known "common sense" to make the connection that the stick that is being wielded like a weapon and is shooting stuff at him might be dangerous.

@Xan

said:

" Now if V get's a chance to cast a spell SM is done for. "

As I already pointed out, Spidey can easily dodge spells.
#16 Posted by King Saturn (223733 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider Sense Tingling... 
#17 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

I say voldy wins... he can disapparate out of spidey's web and he can still kill spiderman without his wand
#18 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Spiderman. As powerful as LV is, I think Spiderman can avoid most of his attacks.

#19 Posted by Erik (31473 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
" @Xan said:

" How exacly is Spiderman going to know a stick is dangerous to him ?"

Spider-sense. That is how he usually determines that things are dangerous to him. He could also use the lesser known "common sense" to make the connection that the stick that is being wielded like a weapon and is shooting stuff at him might be dangerous.

@Xan

said:

" Now if V get's a chance to cast a spell SM is done for. "

As I already pointed out, Spidey can easily dodge spells. "
Lol lesser known "common sense". So great. 
#20 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
"I'm going with Spiderman. As powerful as LV is, I think Spiderman can avoid most of his attacks."

most of voldemort's attacks arnt giant luminious beams of light that you can see, he can possess your mind or cause the earth itself to entomb you, plus Voldy's protected himself with barriers and other magical enchantments
#21 Posted by warlock360 (27959 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Erik (31473 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart:  
What do those scans prove?
#23 Posted by warlock360 (27959 posts) - - Show Bio

battled a magician before

#24 Posted by Erik (31473 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" battled a magician before "
And how did he use magic to beat Parker? It looked to me like he just beat the piss out of him with his physical prowess. 
#25 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @Voidheart said:
And how did he use magic to beat Parker? It looked to me like he just beat the piss out of him with his physical prowess.  "
He isn't a magician in the conventional sense. He is called Morlun. He is able to drain the life-force out of people with totemistic abilities, in order to sustain himself. In Spider-man's case, a spider. But he can't cast spells or anything.
#26 Posted by Erik (31473 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @erik said:
" @Voidheart said:
And how did he use magic to beat Parker? It looked to me like he just beat the piss out of him with his physical prowess.  "
He isn't a magician in the conventional sense. He is called Morlun. He is able to drain the life-force out of people with totemistic abilities, in order to sustain himself. In Spider-man's case, a spider. But he can't cast spells or anything. "
Yeah that is what I meant. It just looked like he was pounding on Spider-Man and draining him of energy. I never once saw Morlun cast a spell on Parker. 
#27 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @erik said:
" @Voidheart said:
He isn't a magician in the conventional sense. He is called Morlun. He is able to drain the life-force out of people with totemistic abilities, in order to sustain himself. In Spider-man's case, a spider. But he can't cast spells or anything. "
Yeah that is what I meant. It just looked like he was pounding on Spider-Man and draining him of energy. I never once saw Morlun cast a spell on Parker.  "
It's natural that he was able to pound him. He's stronger than he is. Also, I don't think he was draining him directly (since it is not an instantaneous ability - he has to touch someone consistently for a few seconds to do it), but it's possible that Spider-man was weakening, or was experiencing difficulties due to a mystical connection with Morlun (otherwise Spider-man stating that Morlun hits harder than anyone else that has ever hit him in the past is just plain ridiculous).

But yeah, no spells of any kind that I know of, in either one of his ASM appearances. No idea how the character has been portrayed in his resurrection in Black Panther, though, so that may have changed.
#28 Posted by warlock360 (27959 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea but its stil the closest thing we can compare to comics that Spider-Man has fought against hence the life-drain ability. Wouldn't voldemort be able to do the same?

#29 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" Yea but its stil the closest thing we can compare to comics that Spider-Man has fought against hence the life-drain ability. Wouldn't voldemort be able to do the same? "
No idea. My experience with Voldemort is strictly based on the films, and that's just me watching them for the fun of it. Never really focused on powers/abilities for battle purposes outside the Harry Potter Universe, but from what I recall he hasn't done it. Wouldn't put it past him, but there are several other parameters coming into play.

Besides, I don't think Voldemort needs to drain Spidey's life-force. If he connects, he can kill him outright.
#30 Posted by Erik (31473 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" Yea but its stil the closest thing we can compare to comics that Spider-Man has fought against hence the life-drain ability. Wouldn't voldemort be able to do the same? "
Voldemort does not have the same physical abilities as Morlun. They fight in completely different ways. 
#31 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said: 

Why would he be able to do the same? The only person Voldemort drained of life was Ginny Weasley. That was through prolonged exposure and interaction with a horcrux, which was not easily arranged.
#32 Posted by SilverGalford (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

Voldemort sucks!

#33 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverGalford said:
" Voldemort sucks! "

#34 Posted by slap_nuts (99 posts) - - Show Bio

I say spidey wins, if he is able to hit him reguardless of LV's magic if spidy is quick enough to avoid some magic bolts and get close enough to put hands on him LV's goin down.
#35 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman should be able to dodge most the attacks of Voldemort. If he eventually does get tagged by a voldemort energy projection spell, he could be killed by it. Aadra Kadavera should be able to one-shot spiderman at any time. So far as i have seen, there is nothing to dodge in that attack. It just is cast on the person who is going to die.  

How good is Voldemort's defense from physical violence? He can counter magical projectiles and spells, but if he gets punched in the face, even by a regular guy, would he get knocked out? 

Spiderman stands a fairly good chance of closing to melee range, at which point Voldemort would be completely out of his element, and unable to compete. His only chance in that instance is to have some kind of magical spell for protection, or to pull off Avadra Kadavera. 

If voldemort started the fight with lethal intentions he should be able to one-shot spiderman, if he messes around he is getting K.O.ed.
#36 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1984 posts) - - Show Bio

@Korg said:

Spider-Man takes Voldy's wand in the opening seconds of the fight, and Voldemort's inherent weakness as a combatant is revealed. He has some powerful magic backing him in the books, but in a straight fight with no prep to cast protective spells on himself, Voldemort is getting knocked out by Spider-Man. Even with the wand in play, Spider-Man is way too fast to get tagged by a spell, even without his spider-sense. Harry Potter dodged those things regularly, and he was a teenager, not even in his physical prime. Voldemort mostly has his lackeys do the fighting. The most impressive person he ever killed was Snape, and even then he let the snake do it (Snape hardly resisted at all). He sent a child to kill Dumbledore. Voldemort wouldn't even make the cut at Sinister Six tryouts. Dumbledore was how old? He still had faster reflexes than Voldemort in a brand new body. The guy is a chump.

I also had to reply when I saw this innacuracy. Voldemort can do wandless magic, he has blown fire out of his mouth and created a fire snake without speaking (FiendFyre) and Spiderman has NO defense against that, Voldemort has also took Harry's wand with a gesture, WITHOUT a wand. Oi oi oi! Also, he can just point his wand at Spiderman and do a mental assault on him and turn him into a puppet. Also, Dumbledore was the most powerful wizard ever at that point, Voldemort was second to him. If he would have went to kill Voldemort it would have ended in another stalemate. Dumbledore's age does nothing, this is a weakened Dumbledore:

So, basically Dumbledore was strong no matter what his age had to do with it.

Oi, here's this teenage boy thing again. After Voldemort, Harry Potter became the most powerful wizard. I mean he resisted Avada Kedavra, the most powerful curse EVER, the undodgable UNBLOCKABLE curse! He also became the Master of death after the three Deathly Hallows. Oy vey your ignorance has a stench, doesn't it?

#37 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1984 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman should be able to dodge most the attacks of Voldemort. If he eventually does get tagged by a voldemort energy projection spell, he could be killed by it. Aadra Kadavera should be able to one-shot spiderman at any time. So far as i have seen, there is nothing to dodge in that attack. It just is cast on the person who is going to die.

I doubt Spiderman could dodge a possession/mental assault by Legilimency or Occulmency.

Spiderman couldn't dodge the Imperuis Curse either.

How good is Voldemort's defense from physical violence? He can counter magical projectiles and spells, but if he gets punched in the face, even by a regular guy, would he get knocked out?

Voldemort, like any other guy, can duck. He can also teleport at thought before he's punched. Don't worry, Voldemort has better reaction speeds to a normal guy.

Spiderman stands a fairly good chance of closing to melee range, at which point Voldemort would be completely out of his element, and unable to compete.

Voldemort can create a ball of fire, through Wand or Wandless magic, form it around him and then create an expanding ring of it. This would push Spider-man back and possibly burn him. Once he's burned Voldemort points his wand at him and does the Imperius curse on Spider-man and then DOMINATES him, does anything to him. He can make him stop breathing, make his eyes pop out, make his body explode, fill his body with fire, etc.

His only chance in that instance is to have some kind of magical spell for protection, or to pull off Avadra Kadavera.

Once again, Imperius curse or wandless magic should do it.

If voldemort started the fight with lethal intentions he should be able to one-shot spiderman, if he messes around he is getting K.O.ed.

Or the Imperius.

#38 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey wins

#39 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15905 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltraSuperTrooper said:

Spidey wins

And how does he do that?

#40 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1984 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltraSuperTrooper said:

Spidey wins

Here's how the battle goes down.

Spider-man: Im going to kill you no-nose!

Voldemort: imperio!

Spiderman: *Gets under a trance and is dominated by voldemort's spell*

#41 Posted by Sabboth (76 posts) - - Show Bio

At a distance, spidey loses via avada kedavra, if he really wants him dead. Can't see spidey escaping from a curse.

Up close, he stands a better chance.

#42 Posted by Alexman113 (487 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks said:

I doubt Spiderman could dodge a possession/mental assault by Legilimency or Occulmency.

Spiderman couldn't dodge the Imperuis Curse either.

Voldemort, like any other guy, can duck. He can also teleport at thought before he's punched. Don't worry, Voldemort has better reaction speeds to a normal guy.

Spiderman stands a fairly good chance of closing to melee range, at which point Voldemort would be completely out of his element, and unable to compete.

Voldemort can create a ball of fire, through Wand or Wandless magic, form it around him and then create an expanding ring of it. This would push Spider-man back and possibly burn him. Once he's burned Voldemort points his wand at him and does the Imperius curse on Spider-man and then DOMINATES him, does anything to him. He can make him stop breathing, make his eyes pop out, make his body explode, fill his body with fire, etc.

His only chance in that instance is to have some kind of magical spell for protection, or to pull off Avadra Kadavera.

Once again, Imperius curse or wandless magic should do it.

Or the Imperius.

"I doubt Spiderman could dodge a possession/mental assault by Legilimency or Occulmency."

Spider sense warns Spider-Man of ALL danger. How would he not be able to avoid this?

"Spiderman couldn't dodge the Imperuis Curse either"

Speculation with no evidence.

"Voldemort can create a ball of fire, through Wand or Wandless magic, form it around him and then create an expanding ring of it. This would push Spider-man back and possibly burn him"

Again, Spider Sense. He would be able to dodge the fire snake.

"Once again, Imperius curse or wandless magic should do it."

Once again, Spider Sense should do it.

Spider-Man is much faster and stronger than a normal human. As far as I have seen, wizards don't have durability or reflexes faster than possibly peak human. I have read all the HP books and read all the movies and I just don't see how Spider-Man isn't wrecking this.

#43 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1984 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider sense warns Spider-Man of ALL danger. How would he not be able to avoid this?

You don't even have to talk to do a mental assault. Just point your wand (as that's what the spell requires) Voldemort possessed someone from afar before and didn't speak a word. So if he can point his wand and take control of your mind and body, or do it from afar, how will Spider-man resist that? Show me feats of Spiderman resisting Mind Control then we'll talk.

Speculation with no evidence.

Show me someone dodging Imperius. Harry resisted it successfully, but then again he was the most powerful Wizard after Dumbledore, I say this because he became Master death after all 3 of the Deathly Hallows.

Again, Spider Sense. He would be able to dodge the fire snake.

How wouldn't it distract Spiderman? The snake can spit out fire and follow him. Dumbledore was able to wish his wand and do a few tricks to successfully destroy/defend against it. But Spider-man has no magic and any web would burn if he shot one at the Fire Snake. Not speculation.

Once again, Spider Sense should do it.

It's a mental assault. Like Legilimency which Voldemort could use, it's a mental assault he doesn't even have to utter it.

Spider-Man is much faster and stronger than a normal human. As far as I have seen, wizards don't have durability or reflexes faster than possibly peak human. I have read all the HP books and read all the movies and I just don't see how Spider-Man isn't wrecking this.

Much stronger and faster..And? Show me him resisting telepathic assault, Mind control, mental assault, a killing curse, a fire worm, and then we'll talk.

I doubt you've read all the books, I think people just can't stop being fanboys and hate Voldemort.

#44 Posted by Alexman113 (487 posts) - - Show Bio

You don't even have to talk to do a mental assault. Just point your wand (as that's what the spell requires) Voldemort possessed someone from afar before and didn't speak a word. So if he can point his wand and take control of your mind and body, or do it from afar, how will Spider-man resist that? Show me feats of Spiderman resisting Mind Control then we'll talk.

Talking or no talking, Spider sense will warn Spider-Man. It is his direct link to the web of life as the avatar of the spider which grants him precognition. Who did Voldemort posses from afar that did not require line of sight?

Show me someone dodging Imperius. Harry resisted it successfully, but then again he was the most powerful Wizard after Dumbledore, I say this because he became Master death after all 3 of the Deathly Hallows.

Wizards in HP are not better than normal humans other than the fact that they can use magic. Spider-Man has super senses. Saying a normal human can't dodge something is not the same as saying Spider-Man can't dodge something, especially when he knows it's coming.

How wouldn't it distract Spiderman? The snake can spit out fire and follow him. Dumbledore was able to wish his wand and do a few tricks to successfully destroy/defend against it. But Spider-man has no magic and any web would burn if he shot one at the Fire Snake. Not speculation.

Spider-Man only needs to hit him once to end the fight. What's to say he can't dodge the snake then land a hit?

It's a mental assault. Like Legilimency which Voldemort could use, it's a mental assault he doesn't even have to utter it.

He still has to hit him with it though.

Much stronger and faster..And? Show me him resisting telepathic assault, Mind control, mental assault, a killing curse, a fire worm, and then we'll talk.

You are missing the issue of Voldemort even being about to hit Spider-Man. If he can't hit him, he can't win. Every spell, that we are aware of, has some sort of line of sight requirement.

I doubt you've read all the books, I think people just can't stop being fanboys and hate Voldemort.

Right, because you know me like that. I have read every book and seen every movie. Whether you believe that is irrelevant. I like the characters I read about but I also know when they are beat, something fanboys on this site can't admit to.

#45 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

well, a morals OFF spiderman is absolutely a monster. Voldemort has probably never seen someone with this agility and reflexes let alone his strength, webs and spidersense in the harry potter world and I feel like he would underestimate him. The way I see it spiderman punches a hole through his head before voldemort knows whats going on. Most of the voldemort fans are going to vote for him and same with spiderman. But hey thats just my opinion. Feel free to agree or disagree

#46 Posted by heroesgold (605 posts) - - Show Bio

@Korg said:

#47 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman takes this easliy.

#48 Posted by Racob7 (5254 posts) - - Show Bio

@viggohej: One spell and Parker is down. Voldemort could take him.

#49 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15905 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltraSuperTrooper: Believe me, I am far from voldemart's fan. (The other guy you've written the comment to can testify to that) But still out of the characters that can match him in combat, I'm sure spiderman isn't one of them. He has teleportion, so he could kepp the distance between himself and spidey, and he has far diverse ways to take him down.. He could just use the spell used to blast the ministry hall, (if you're talking about movie version). Or the levitation ones to keep him from going anywhare, or that huge snake/fireball thing, or just 'accio spiderman' and blast him back.. He can fry spidey in any way he wants.

#50 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Haha ill believe ya. I guess it depends how far away they are from each other. Up close I dont think vold has much of a chance. From a distance I think spidey could web his mouth shut and take his wand (I realize that he can do magic without his wand and without saying the spell), I think that would negate his more powerful spells like avada kedabra since Ive never seen someone be able to do that without a wand and saying the spell. Sure, voldemort would get out of that situation, but I think that would give spiderman the few seconds he needs to get close and end it quickly.