This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by LightandShadow (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter

Pein from Naruto.

Battle takes place in front of empty Hogwarts. Lord voldemort is standing there alone.

No prior knowledge, no preparation.

Magical energy is similar to chakra for the battle.

Pein has sent the six paths to get rid of voldemort. Feats from manga/anime/movie/books allowed.

Win via death, ko, Bfr, making unable to fight.

#2 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@LightandShadow: Pain wrecks Voldemort. Their powers are beyond a Voldemort with no prep.

#3 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15892 posts) - - Show Bio

Pein. Outright slaughter.

#4 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

Pein wins easily.

#5 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15892 posts) - - Show Bio

: I hope saying pein wins here doesn't mark me for Anti Voldemort crusade?

#6 Posted by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Pein wins.

Too fast, too many ways to kill Voldemort.

- Daaerk

#7 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

Pein murderstomps.

#8 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Repealed

#9 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain/Pein destroys

#10 Posted by Nefarious (18346 posts) - - Show Bio

Pein wrecks.

#11 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1984 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends.

1. Show me Pein reacting at instant

2. Show me Pein speedblitzing

Can't show me those 2 things, then you are a bunch of anime fanboys.

#12 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1984 posts) - - Show Bio

So can you both show me what I said above please?

#13 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks said:

Depends.

We could pull the silly road runner showings from anime in-regards to Pein, but given he more or less wipes the floor with an entire village filled with super-humans sporting magical powers it's a bit silly. One portion of the fight consists of him quite literally tearing a couple of mountains apart to bury Naruto in a giant mini-moon, in orders he's casually tossing giant frogs miles always breaking every bone in their bodies or displaying the ability to soul steal an entire attacking force or even restoring most of the people he killed back to life.

Not to mention none of these bodies aren't even alive and are already corpses that he is manipulating from the get go - making most of Voldemort's choices here are extremely limited.

Feel free to disagree with me as a crazed anime fanboy or you could look up the chapters featuring the character, he's only had three major fights - one of them after his death.

#14 Edited by afueikawa (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks said:

Depends.

To call people fanboys is a little disrespectful, rather argue in a nice manner.

Watch the scene before they kill Jiraiya. Pain's clone wasn't able to react fast against Jiraiya speedblitzing Tendo but Tendo did and blocked Jiriaya's punch.

There are 6 of them, meaning 12 (since they have 2 eyes each) different angle of views.

He doesn't need to. He pulls Voldemort and stabs, decapitates or the other Pain reaps his soul.

#15 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (9857 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks: Yea they're Such a bunch a fanboys for thinking the the guy who could Summon several giant Animals,Create a mini Moon,Rip out souls,has gravity manipulation,Has to be killed in specific order, share six points of vision, and if Angered enough could summon a giant monster that could take out a soul with a simple Touch, of course we know that guy has no chance of Winning.

#16 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks: Pein doesn`t need to speedblitz as he already has the defensive advantage and his Six Paths will handle Voldemort, I don`t think Voldemort can deal with Pein`s soul reaping techniques or summons.

#17 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks:

Guess I'm not fanboy. I'll post some crazier stuff later. But yeah, this is what Pain can manage with one body. 5 more with different powers such as summoning giant monsters, healing bodies to perfection, and stealing souls. And if you know anything about Pain, you'll know why a killing curse isn't a big deal in this fight.

#18 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks: And don't call anyone a fanboy. Do your research next time.

#19 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1984 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Kingjohnrocks: And don't call anyone a fanboy. Do your research next time.

Well I was wrong. It looks like Pein wins. It pains me to say that though. I am a self-admitted fanboy of Voldemort but I can use feats to back up my arguments.

#20 Posted by afueikawa (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks:

So are the people here.

#21 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kingjohnrocks: Well it's good that you can say that. Being able to prove your claims makes all the difference in the world. I myself am a Sonic the Hedgehog fanboy and grit my teeth every time he loses lol.