• 88 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by xlab3000 (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto wins
@mirrorwave4:
they have super human strength what you are trying to suggest is irrelevant.

Naruto caves his face in with a punch. Seriously, people need to stop fan-wanking Voldemort.

@extremos: Lol I don't think his shields could handle a rasenshuriken let alone a mountain busting Bijuu bomb

#52 Posted by Walzo (4352 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatehero0406:

But we aren't talking 13 men, we are talking hundreds of clones that could just cause chaos and rasengan spam the battlefield. Demontors aren't fast enough to the point they would catch a clone in seconds, it'd be more like minutes or never.

Naruto is a lot faster and has the numbers game on his side. Not to mention his ability to spam energy attacks for days.

#53 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2159 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo: Doesn't the op say he can only use clones. Because if not, yeah, Naruto uses jutsu and wins. And he doesn't normally start off with hundreds unless he knows it's gonna be a tough opponent.

#54 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1895 posts) - - Show Bio

Voldemort can simply fly around while blowing Naruto's clones to dust with Confringo.

#55 Edited by Extremos (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecerealkillz: Well, he can win, but not with "little" difficulty. This fight would be pretty hard.

@omgomgwtfwtf: Just because I have my opinion doesn't mean that I'm "fan-wanking" him. Thanks.

#56 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremos said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: Just because I have my opinion doesn't mean that I'm "fan-wanking" him. Thanks.

Given that I never named anyone in my comment, I don't see why you would take it as a personal attack. Your opinion is your own, now how much weight it holds is an entirely different question.

#57 Posted by RBT (3730 posts) - - Show Bio

Voldemort kills Naruto in 6 different ways before he has time to react.

Nah.Just kidding.

Naruto stomps! A mismatch.

#58 Posted by Walzo (4352 posts) - - Show Bio

Voldemort can simply fly around while blowing Naruto's clones to dust with Confringo.

Remember when we debated and then you suddenly stopped?

Naruto rasengan shuriken's Voldemort.

Also, Voldemort hasn't ever fought so many people at the same time.

#59 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo: Nardo has superior pew pew

#60 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1895 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo: He has dementors. If you don't understand: Dementors can drain energy/someone's soul. So, he can simply have them drain the clones.

#61 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio
Just replace Sasuke's face with Voldemort and you get the picture.

#62 Posted by Walzo (4352 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjohnrocks:

Except that:

A) That's not how the clones work.

B) The clones are faster than Demontors.

Naruto, once again, takes this.

#63 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1895 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo: And? They can only be harmed by MAGIC. Specific MAGIC spells.

#64 Posted by vintage_spiderman (614 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a f**kin ninja NUFF SAID.

#65 Posted by Walzo (4352 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjohnrocks:

Why would Naruto be going after the Demontors? He's there to kill Voldemort, which he will do.

#66 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: I love how you accuse me of being a troll when that's all you do by posting silly pics.

#67 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1895 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo: If Voldemort can have as many dementors as he wants, then Naruto is getting nowhere near him. Voldemort can teleport, go invisible, fly around all he wants as Naruto tries to kill him. Most likely he'll start transfiguring things around Naruto to fight him.

#69 Posted by Walzo (4352 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjohnrocks:

Except for the fact that Demontors aren't nearly as fast as Naruto and his clones.

Also, Voldemort isn't exactly the most humble person on the planet. He's not going to be summoning hundreds of Demontors because he is too full of pride to have his battles fought for him.

Also, Big Ball Rasengans, Rasengan Shurikens and a lot of other moves would clear the entire area.

As for what Voldemort can do:

Invisibility: Useless, he's facing someone who's been trained to fight without having to see. He's a ninja for god sake. Also, spells aren't hitting Naruto.

Teleporting: It can work for so long, but he still is going to get tagged.

Flying: Once again, Rasengan Shuriken's should be able to tag him clean, and also this is still useless since he doesn't have any way to actually beat Harry.

#70 Edited by Kingjohnrocks (1895 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo:

Except for the fact that Demontors aren't nearly as fast as Naruto and his clones.

Except the fact that his clones can do jack to dementors.

Also, Voldemort isn't exactly the most humble person on the planet.

This is your opinion. I'm not looking for opinion here, wally.

He's not going to be summoning hundreds of Demontors

Because you say he's not? Because...? Your OPINION doesn't matter. It's an option and a viable use in a battle.

because he is too full of pride to have his battles fought for him.

Then, by this logic, Voldemort would have taken on all of Hogwarts by himself. You will say no. That contradicts your entire argument.

Also, Big Ball Rasengans, Rasengan Shurikens and a lot of other moves would clear the entire area.

Here's the thing about Rasengans and Rasengan.

Their destructive ability, at best, is enough to form a crater or large craters. Confringo, the blasting spell, in canon has been used to blow 11 muggles into dust and create a large crater. If Voldemort was all the way in the air then there is no way a Rasengan would kill him.

If it has a large destructive ability and CAN destroy alot of life, how will it work against Fire snakes, Dementors?

Dementors can ONLY be destroyed by specific Magic spells. The Rasengan are chakrah energy. It's not going to do JACK to them.

Let me ask you this, do you honestly believe Voldemort is going to let some stupid overrated teen run at him (HA, SPEEDBLITZ. He's not speedblitzing CRAP) and hit him with a Big ball? He'll laugh and transfigure the ball, then find Naruto is not worthy of fighting, then have the enviorment attack him.

Invisibility: Useless, he's facing someone who's been trained to fight without having to see. He's a ninja for god sake. Also, spells aren't hitting Naruto.

Confringo, which has no projectile (just pointing your wand) can easily hit Naruto. Confringo blew a crater in the ground and decimated 11 muggles to ashes and bones.

Teleporting: It can work for so long, but he still is going to get tagged.

Have any proof for this? Voldemort teleported his entire duel with Dumbledore; it did not cause psychical strain or tiredness on him. He's not going to get tagged if he knows what he is doing.

Flying: Once again, Rasengan Shuriken's should be able to tag him clean, and also this is still useless since he doesn't have any way to actually beat Harry.

To beat Harry? He had plenty of ways. He easily could have killed him in this situation:

Voldemort moved slowly forward and turned to face Harry. He raised his wand.

"Crucio!"

It was pain beyond anything Harry had ever experienced; his very bones were on fire; his head was surely splitting along his scar; his eyes were rolling madly in his head; he wanted it to end...to black out...to die...

- Taken From: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

And...

"Avada Kedavra"

Harry dies instantly.

So, he had many chances and many ways to kill Harry. Also, you say it's useless. Your OPINION. Let's not go off of opinion.

#71 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

@mirrorwave4: It's funny in every battle you make you take sides. One of the rules as a thread creator is to remain neutral. Also, aren't you the one who spouting out non-sense in a previous thread about being able to beat Spock in h2h merely because you could knock someone out? Bringing random things from your life into a thread for no reason other than to incite responses is trolling in my book. The clear cut winner has been decided since page 1, it's only a handful of people who refuse to acknowledge it. It doesn't help when the OP tries to make matches one sided by granting extraneous power upgrades and limiting other characters just to make the match remotely fair. Crap battles are crap battles either way.

Giving Characters Certain 'buffs' or Removing Powers

I generally don't have a problem with this, as long as it's not overdone. Things like upgrading certain characters to a certain physical levels, or removing powers for two opponents to gauge hand-to-hand skills is fine as long as the fight is fair in the process. However, giving people like Hulk the Power Cosmic or people like Nightwing a Green Lantern ring is unacceptable because neither character has displayed the skill and/or competence to use such weapons/items. That said, it would be difficult (and in most cases, nearly impossible) for people to debate. Threads of this nature will be locked if it becomes an issue.

Make Fair Fights

Don’t make battles that are clearly one-sided. Most times this happens when people want to make one character look bad or another look good. Either way it’s childish and a waste of space. Sometimes it’s a mistake because you don’t know all the abilities of one of the characters and it turns out that they have a power that would make them win easily, but that doesn’t happen much (and it really shouldn’t, CV is an encyclopedia, look up characters before you make the fight). If it’s obvious you’re doing it on purpose, the thread will be locked.

Creating a thread

• Is it honestly a fair match? Can you see either combatant winning or are you legitimately torn on who the clear winner is? If not, don't make it.
  • Does the match need a TON of rules to make it remotely fair? If so, don't make it.
#72 Edited by Walzo (4352 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjohnrocks:

Except the fact that his clones can do jack to dementors.

I never said that the clones could do anything to Demontors, now did I. I said they were faster than them and would be able to get out of their clutches, not to mention even if they were to catch them the clones would just go away.

Then, by this logic, Voldemort would have taken on all of Hogwarts by himself. You will say no. That contradicts your entire argument.

Except that you're absolutely not understanding what I'm saying. Voldemort is aware of what Naruto is capable of. Voldemort has a thing for fighting "chosen ones" one on one. He never had anyone fight Harry for him, he wanted to face him in a direct confrontation. It's not my OPINION, it's how his character works. And yeah, I do think Voldemort will unleash some Demontors, but he's not going to be unleashed hundreds upon hundreds, because as you've said, "naruto is just some stupid overrated teen".

Here's the thing about Rasengans and Rasengan.

Their destructive ability, at best, is enough to form a crater or large craters. Confringo, the blasting spell, in canon has been used to blow 11 muggles into dust and create a large crater. If Voldemort was all the way in the air then there is no way a Rasengan would kill him.

If it has a large destructive ability and CAN destroy alot of life, how will it work against Fire snakes, Dementors?

Dementors can ONLY be destroyed by specific Magic spells. The Rasengan are chakrah energy. It's not going to do JACK to them.

You're absolutely downplaying how powerful a Rasengan is. Honestly, a single Rasengan from Sage Naruto should be enough to kill Voldemort. However, this match has Naruto bloodlusted and have no morals. So, instead of just one Rasengan going toward Voldemort, it's going to be more like this.

Once again, I'm aware of how Demontors work, and haven't EVER stated that Naruto could kill them. He can however easily dodge them, same with his clones.

Let me ask you this, do you honestly believe Voldemort is going to let some stupid overrated teen run at him (HA, SPEEDBLITZ. He's not speedblitzing CRAP) and hit him with a Big ball? He'll laugh and transfigure the ball, then find Naruto is not worthy of fighting, then have the enviorment attack him.

Why would he let a teen beat him, he let it happen to him before.

It's nice to think that Voldemort isn't in danger of being speedblitz, but the fact of the matter is that that's the truth. Voldemort, while powerful, hasn't shown a single thing to suggest he couldn't be speedblitz. "Oh he did a spell before harry could reach for his wand!" except Naruto can dodge spells and still hit him, not to mention Naruto also is great at having clones used as a distraction.

Confringo, which has no projectile (just pointing your wand) can easily hit Naruto. Confringo blew a crater in the ground and decimated 11 muggles to ashes and bones.

Oh it decimated MUGGLES?

Holy shit, may as well pack up the bags and forfeit the debate, because Naruto is obviously JUST A NORMAL HUMAN BEING.

Also, I'm pretty sure Confringo requires the wand to be pointed at the target, something that Voldemort is going to have a hard time doing because there are literally going to be hundreds of clones on the battlefield.

Have any proof for this? Voldemort teleported his entire duel with Dumbledore; it did not cause psychical strain or tiredness on him. He's not going to get tagged if he knows what he is doing.

Are you suggesting that the great and mighty Voldemort is going to be running away from a "stupid overrated teen"? gasp

However, no. I know he didn't tired or whatever, however there are many ways to counter teleporting, such as Rasengan Shurikens and simply creating distractions, which is something that, once again, Naruto LOVES doing.

I meant Naruto in that last one.

#73 Posted by darthmaulfistoman (82 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I could go for Naruto. Shadow clone jutsu, summoning, sage mode, rasengan are some of his best known tricks among other things.

#74 Posted by Tohoma (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Naruto has an hour of prep is there anything stopping him from sage mode? Honestly I don't think Voldermort could handle sage mode Naruto.

#75 Edited by Kingjohnrocks (1895 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo:

I never said that the clones could do anything to Demontors, now did I. I said they were faster than them and would be able to get out of their clutches, not to mention even if they were to catch them the clones would just go away.

Clutches? Hahaha. You don'tneed to get into a Dementors clutches to be effected. Just get near it and you are drained.

"Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They infest the darkest, filthiest places, they glory in decay and despair, they drain peace, hope, and happiness out of the air around them... Get too near a Dementor and every good feeling, every happy memory will be sucked out of you. If it can, the Dementor will feed on you long enough to reduce you to something like itself...soulless and evil. You will be left with nothing but the worst experiences of your life."
-Taken from: Harry Potter and the Prisioner of Azkaban
Except that you're absolutely not understanding what I'm saying. Voldemort is aware of what Naruto is capable of
Yes. And..?
Voldemort has a thing for fighting "chosen ones" one on one.
That is your opinion. He has a thing? He specifically had a thing for Harry and only Harry. Might be due to the fact he attempted to kill Harry as a baby, that he killed Harry's mom, that Harry became more popular then him and was in his way, etc. Harry was in his way and he wanted to torture Harry. "Don't you turn your back from me, Harry potter! I want you to look at me when I kill you. I want to see the life leave your eyes!" So, he doesn't have a thing for chosen ones (unless you have canon sources). He wanted to torture and eventually kill Potter. Bellatrix, his right hand failed to kill Harry. His mentality was "If you want something done you must do it by yourself" So, he doesn't have a thing for chosen ones (if he does, lay out a source)
You're absolutely downplaying how powerful a Rasengan is. Honestly, a single Rasengan from Sage Naruto should be enough to kill Voldemort
I've reviewed this Rasengan from a fair and balanced point of view, and I see nothing that is stopping Voldemort from transfiguring it into a teacup. Nothing at all. If there's something that protects against Harry Potter magic and is enchanted into a Rasengan, then give me the source.
However, this match has Naruto bloodlusted and have no morals. So, instead of just one Rasengan going toward Voldemort, it's going to be more like this.
However, this match has Naruto bloodlusted and have no morals. So, instead of just one Rasengan going toward Voldemort, it's going to be more like this.
Let me review your little video.
So,' there's a bunch of clones running towards Voldemort.. Oh no, help us! Voldemort is going to die like an old lady.

Yeah. No.

1. "Protego Maxima. Fianto Duri. Repello Inimicum." That'll create a large forcefield around him and stop those clones. The clones and Naruto will also be repelled.

2. There will be hoards of dementors going at the clones, there is also nothing impressive about their speed.

Once again, I'm aware of how Demontors work, and haven't EVER stated that Naruto could kill them. He can however easily dodge them

Wait? What? Let me re-read my quote again.

"Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They infest the darkest, filthiest places, they glory in decay and despair, they drain peace, hope, and happiness out of the air around them... Get too near a Dementor and every good feeling, every happy memory will be sucked out of you. If it can, the Dementor will feed on you long enough to reduce you to something like itself...soulless and evil. You will be left with nothing but the worst experiences of your life."
-Taken from: Harry Potter and the Prisioner of Azkaban
So, wait, their litteral presence can drain happiness, life, peace and hope, and energy from a person just by being near them. Thus, you can not dodge them because they have no projectile attacks..

Once again, I'm aware of how Demontors work,

Wait..But you just said..

He can however easily dodge them

You obviously know nothing of dementors.

Why would he let a teen beat him, he let it happen to him before.

Voldemort LET Harry kill him? This is rediculous. Seriously? SERIOUSLY? *Facepalm*

It's nice to think that Voldemort isn't in danger of being speedblitz, but the fact of the matter is that that's the truth. Voldemort, while powerful, hasn't shown a single thing to suggest he couldn't be speedblitz. "Oh he did a spell before harry could reach for his wand!" except Naruto can dodge spells and still hit him, not to mention Naruto also is great at having clones used as a distraction.

Right..So, hoards of Dementors + fiery snakes + whatever Voldemort decides to transfigure against the clones, and Voldemort will be distracted? Yeah, no.

Oh it decimated MUGGLES?

Holy shit, may as well pack up the bags and forfeit the debate, because Naruto is obviously JUST A NORMAL HUMAN BEING

Batman is a muggle, Superman is a muggle, Lex Luthor is a muggle.. They aren't normal people. They are non-magic people.

Also, I'm pretty sure Confringo requires the wand to be pointed at the target

Wrong. Infact,

On 1, November 1981, Peter Pettigrew may have used an extremely powerful blasting curse to decimate a street and kill twelve muggles at once while evading Sirius Black who was blamed for the crimes and Pettigrew's alleged Death;.The explosion was so fierce, it left a massive crater in the street, with the pipes showing. The Ministry gave an excuse of a "gas leak" to the surviving Muggles, and thought that Black was the one who used the curse. It was not pointed at one target.

Voldemort also raised his wand and shot Confringo into a random aera:

VoldyBlow

So, whatever you point at is a target. It can simply be a glass bottle.

Are you suggesting that the great and mighty Voldemort is going to be running away from a "stupid overrated teen"? gasp

What? Let me show you what I said:

When in the world did I suggest or even hint that Voldemort is running away from this stupid overrated Naruto? I didn't.

However, no. I know he didn't tired or whatever, however there are many ways to counter teleporting, such as Rasengan Shurikens and simply creating distractions, which is something that, once again, Naruto LOVES doing.

With Dementors and other minions on his side, he won't be distracted by much and will have his eyes on the prize.

#76 Posted by Walzo (4352 posts) - - Show Bio

Clutches? Hahaha. You don'tneed to get into a Dementors clutches to be effected. Just get near it and you are drained.

Which, once again, doesn't do anything to clones. So it's useless.

That is your opinion. He has a thing? He specifically had a thing for Harry and only Harry. Might be due to the fact he attempted to kill Harry as a baby, that he killed Harry's mom, that Harry became more popular then him and was in his way, etc. Harry was in his way and he wanted to torture Harry. "Don't you turn your back from me, Harry potter! I want you to look at me when I kill you. I want to see the life leave your eyes!" So, he doesn't have a thing for chosen ones (unless you have canon sources). He wanted to torture and eventually kill Potter. Bellatrix, his right hand failed to kill Harry. His mentality was "If you want something done you must do it by yourself" So, he doesn't have a thing for chosen ones (if he does, lay out a source)

You just said it yourself. "If you want something down, do it yourself". Demontors aren't catching Naruto. Voldemort is going to have to force his hand and be apart of the battle.

Dementors aren't that hard to get away from. They don't go as fast as Naruto and also wouldn't be able to sense who the real one was. I don't see why they are such massive factors in this since they are going to be uselessly trying to catch clones all of the time and won't even get near the original.

Right..So, hoards of Dementors + fiery snakes + whatever Voldemort decides to transfigure against the clones, and Voldemort will be distracted? Yeah, no.

Hundreds of Naruto's coming at him at the same time, fiery snakes aren't catching anything, Demontors are uselessly trying to catch Naruto. Also, Voldemort can't transfigure the clones into anything, they'd just disappear. which is the whole point of distractions and having clones. Naruto is a lot smarter than he appears.

Batman is a muggle, Superman is a muggle, Lex Luthor is a muggle.. They aren't normal people. They are non-magic people.

The people who Peter killed were humans.They weren't anything extraordinary.

With Dementors and other minions on his side, he won't be distracted by much and will have his eyes on the prize.

Except he wouldn't even know which one was which and dementors and fiery snakes or whatever are useless because the snakes and Dementors are out chasing clones, while Naruto is creating diversions like mad and can hit Voldemort through all of the chaos.

#77 Posted by xlab3000 (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_lock this for being a mismatch

#78 Edited by Kingjohnrocks (1895 posts) - - Show Bio

@walzo:

Which, once again, doesn't do anything to clones. So it's useless.

Please cite the source that says Clones can't be drained/have their souls sucked out.

You just said it yourself. "If you want something down, do it yourself". Demontors aren't catching Naruto. Voldemort is going to have to force his hand and be apart of the battle.

That was after going through so much with Potter. Voldemort has not gone through that much with Naruto. Don't get it twisted.

Dementors aren't that hard to get away from. They don't go as fast as Naruto and also wouldn't be able to sense who the real one was. I don't see why they are such massive factors in this since they are going to be uselessly trying to catch clones all of the time and won't even get near the original.

It really doesn't matter. They can easily chase after the clones. This takes a burden off of Voldemort.

Hundreds of Naruto's coming at him at the same time, fiery snakes aren't catching anything, Demontors are uselessly trying to catch Naruto. Also, Voldemort can't transfigure the clones into anything, they'd just disappear. which is the whole point of distractions and having clones. Naruto is a lot smarter than he appears.

Yes, he can. If something is hit by a transfiguration spell then it's transfigured. You can't dissapear once you're already transfigured. "Fiery snakes aren't catching anything" but they can scorch the battlefield and the Clones. Please, cite a source of Clones resisting being turned into a tea-cup by a Harry Potter wizard.

You can't.

The people who Peter killed were humans.They weren't anything extraordinary.

And? Are you implying that people like Lex Luthor are resistant to explosions and death? We know that is a lie. Confringo can be used on anything and anyone, it is not limited. If it is then show me the source.

Except he wouldn't even know which one was which and dementors and fiery snakes or whatever are useless because the snakes and Dementors are out chasing clones, while Naruto is creating diversions like mad and can hit Voldemort through all of the chaos.

Why would Voldemort be anywhere in the mist of the chaos? What's stopping him from flying around as they kill eachother, looking for Naruto with legilimency? Nothing.

#79 Posted by Kal-El Summers (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto shadow clones disappear when they are hit. And are you seriously comparing regular humans like HP muggles and Lex Luthor to a flat out super-human like Naruto who's survived far more than pretty much everything ever shown in the HP series outside of the AK spell?

#80 Edited by Kingjohnrocks (1895 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Edited by Walzo (4352 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjohnrocks:

Please cite the source that says Clones can't be drained/have their souls sucked out.

The fact that anytime they are hurt they usually disappear? Unless Naruto creates a clone with more chakra, then it disappears, like it will here.

It really doesn't matter. They can easily chase after the clones. This takes a burden off of Voldemort.

I like that your being optimistic about this, as though Demontors chasing clones is really helpful and that Naruto (or even his clones, who themselves can make clones) can't just make another batch of clones in the matter of a second. No, chasing clones is pure uselessness.

Yes, he can. If something is hit by a transfiguration spell then it's transfigured. You can't dissapear once you're already transfigured. "Fiery snakes aren't catching anything" but they can scorch the battlefield and the Clones. Please, cite a source of Clones resisting being turned into a tea-cup by a Harry Potter wizard.

Once again, that's not how clones work. Once they are hit with something powerful enough, they disappear.

And? Are you implying that people like Lex Luthor are resistant to explosions and death? We know that is a lie. Confringo can be used on anything and anyone, it is not limited. If it is then show me the source.

I'm not saying it's limited, I'm just saying it's hilarious to think that Naruto is going to be killed from one spell, and that he would be a moron to straight up march into battle against someone who he has knowledge on.

Why would Voldemort be anywhere in the mist of the chaos? What's stopping him from flying around as they kill eachother, looking for Naruto with legilimency? Nothing.

How would he spot the real Naruto out with Legitamacy? Oh right, he's incapable of doing so.

#82 Posted by SSJLozza (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

Voldemort takes this with unlimited dementors and the 3 hallows.

#83 Posted by Walzo (4352 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

Voldemort takes this with unlimited dementors and the 3 hallows.

Except it's not in his mindset to actually use unlimited Demontors, and the hallows are doing jack here.

Naruto with his hundreds of hundreds of clones wins here, because he's too fast and a single Rasengan should kill Voldemort.

#84 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Spock vs Bane isn't my thread so you fail on that part.

I never gave Hulk the power cosmic or Nightwing a green lantern ring, but I suspected you randomly copied and paste that which shows how legitamant your argument is. (Poor!!)

- And I've made more fair fights then you can count. And you judge fairness based on whether a mod locks it or how you personally feel? That's real mature bro (sarcasm_ #You Fail)

- P.S god_spawn locked Diamond Head vs Wolverine and unlocked it later because he underestimated Diamond.

- Have a nice day!

- MirrorWave4

#85 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

@mirrorwave4:

Spock vs Bane isn't my thread so you fail on that part.

No you just mention how you punch metal bars to make your fist stronger and how you could beat Spock h2h. Explain to me how relevant that is to that thread please. I would love to hear your logic.

I never gave Hulk the power cosmic or Nightwing a green lantern ring, but I suspected you randomly copied and paste that which shows how legitamant your argument is. (Poor!!)

No, you just give Voldemort the three deathly hollows, which he never used in his life, infinite dementors and you depower Naruto by depriving him of many of his abilities. Also you give them prep, but essentially eliminates Naruto prep by giving him only the option of making shadow clones. Seriously kid if you're going to troll at least try a little better.

- And I've made more fair fights then you can count. And you judge fairness based on whether a mod locks it or how you personally feel? That's real mature bro (sarcasm_ #You Fail)

Funny you say that. I can't even think of any where you don't involve yourself in it. All you do is make popular battles involving either Ben 10 or Voldemort. It has nothing to do with your intelligence, more so than the popularity of the characters. i could easily make a battle where ben 10 fights Squirrel Girl and people respond regardless of how fair it is. So I don't really see your point. The fact you use bro in your sentences should already reflect on your maturity level. I don't even know why I bother anymore.

- P.S god_spawn locked Diamond Head vs Wolverine and unlocked it later because he underestimated Diamond.

P.S. Mods had to lock Thor vs Pepper because you were trolling that thread to death.

Let me quote what you said in that thread:

- Via Mojnir which takes a minute for him to build moment into the air while Pepper could have punched him in the nuts 7 thousand times.

So seriously kid. Stop trolling.

#86 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf:

No you just mention how you punch metal bars to make your fist stronger and how you could beat Spock h2h. Explain to me how relevant that is to that thread please. I would love to hear your logic.

- Me telling a true story what I did as a kid

No, you just give Voldemort the three deathly hollows, which he never used in his life, infinite dementors and you depower Naruto by depriving him of many of his abilities. Also you give them prep, but essentially eliminates Naruto prep by giving him only the option of making shadow clones. Seriously kid if you're going to troll at least try a little better.

- He's had the Elder wand, a deathly Hollow device. He can summon Dementors and there wasn't a limit given to the number of Dementors there are in HP verse like Naruto's clones. And I only limited the access to the Nine-tails.

Funny you say that. I can't even think of any where you don't involve yourself in it. All you do is make popular battles involving either Ben 10 or Voldemort. It has nothing to do with your intelligence, more so than the popularity of the characters. i could easily make a battle where ben 10 fights Squirrel Girl and people respond regardless of how fair it is. So I don't really see your point. The fact you use bro in your sentences should already reflect on your maturity level. I don't even know why I bother anymore.

- And I can say the same thing back at you when you say "troll, troll math, (seriously kid, stop trolling") - What does that sound like??!

P.S. Mods had to lock Thor vs Pepper because you were trolling that thread to death.

- That still proves what you think is fair, and I wasn't trolling. What if pepper actually attempts some Nut shots on Thor? Marvel now a days takes on the comedy path into their movies which is becoming canon each movie.

Let me quote what you said in that thread:

- Via Mojnir which takes a minute for him to build moment into the air while Pepper could have punched him in the nuts 7 thousand times.

So seriously kid. Stop trolling.

- 7 thousand times exaggerates the speed/ reaction the Extremis people have shown. And it's not like I'm wrong on that point, Movie Thor was and still is slow.

#87 Edited by Jnr6Lil (7622 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

@mirrorwave4:

Me telling a true story what I did as a kid

Its relevance to that thread is still lost.

- He's had the Elder wand, a deathly Hollow device. He can summon Dementors and there wasn't a limit given to the number of Dementors there are in HP verse like Naruto's clones. And I only limited the access to the Nine-tails.

He never used any of the deathly hollows ever. It's speculation at best. If you read or watched the Harry Potter movies then you would know that Voldemort never actually used the Elder Wand's power. He was never master of it.

- And I can say the same thing back at you when you say "troll, troll math, (seriously kid, stop trolling") - What does that sound like??!

Given that the statement was in reference to your non-sense math you did in Thor vs. Pepper thread. I don't see how it's uncalled for. Do you want to bring up the random parts where you somehow conceived that Pepper was twice as powerful as a frost giant?

- That still proves what you think is fair, and I wasn't trolling. What if pepper actually attempts some Nut shots on Thor? Marvel now a days takes on the comedy path into their movies which is becoming canon each movie.

The thread wouldn't have been locked if the mods didn't think it was unfair. A mod even said in the thread that the match was spite against Pepper. Also to answer your question Pepper would break her foot trying to kick Thor in the balls. He has superhuman durability.

- 7 thousand times exaggerates the speed/ reaction the Extremis people have shown. And it's not like I'm wrong on that point, Movie Thor was and still is slow.

Regardless of whether you were right or wrong. Your attitude was nonsensical and immature.

#89 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio
#90 Posted by God_Spawn (35978 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeaaaah. This is getting out of hand.