Lord Voldemort vs Edward Cullen

• 80 results
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@princearagorn1: it can burn forever, and is hard to contain. he can outrun it by using his speed, yes, but it is forever burning, and soon all the ground would be covered by it, and speed will not help at all

"Soon all ground will be covered by it?"

lol. no. You're going for flat out no limit fallacy. What's to say it will burn through several feet thick stone?

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ed, easily.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@princearagorn1: because it already melted several piles of metal, and do not forget, he can cast more than one feindfyre spell

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Edward stomp due to his insane speed, strength and durability advantages? Voldy's spells are useless if he can't hit Edward, and some of them wouldn't work on him, most importantly the insta-kill spell. Without that i'm seeing Voldy going down.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By DEGRAAF

even if Cullen had speed blitz, Voldemorte would stomp. He could simply do the immobulus spell (im not that big of a dork i had to look up the name of the spell)

Loading Video...

TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ths battle is unfair. Cullen is not even in the same league as Voldemort.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@baron_von_santa said:

@princearagorn1: because it already melted several piles of metal, and do not forget, he can cast more than one feindfyre spell

where, exactly?

You do remember that door to room of requirements was broken by bombarda maxima, but fiendfyre couldn't break it?

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without speedblitz Edward isn't going to stand a chance.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@racob7 said:

agreed. Without speed edward is pretty much the below peak human voldemort usually deals with lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Edward is not weak by any means, Voldemort's spells are just too versatile.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By MetalJimmor

@racob7 said:

agreed. Without speed edward is pretty much the below peak human voldemort usually deals with lol.

It was silly of the OP to remove Edward's primary offensive power it was. If you have to severely handicap one side then it's not really a fair battle.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@racob7 said:

@princearagorn1: Edward is not weak by any means, Voldemort's spells are just too versatile.

I didn't say he is. But voldemort, versatile as he is, isn't doing anything to edward -with- superspeed. Nerfing one of his only stats is kind of sad. If you want to nerf someone's speed, do it to someone with actual abilities arsenal, like.. dragonborn, or Sage of six Paths. (never mind, with or without, DB is above tom's paygrade, and sage won't even look at him twice. But well, you see what I'm trying to say)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1 said:

@racob7 said:

It was silly of the OP to remove Edward's primary offensive power it was. If you have to severely handicap one side then it's not really a fair battle.

it's like putting edward vs voldemort without magic lol. I'm lol'ing at remembering the Dragonborn vs Sage of six paths thread though. They literally had zero ways to defend dovahkiin and stopped commenting :o

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edward drills him even with the handicap.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MetalJimmor

@princearagorn1 said:

@metaljimmor said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@racob7 said:

it's like putting edward vs voldemort without magic lol. I'm lol'ing at remembering the Dragonborn vs Sage of six paths thread though. They literally had zero ways to defend dovahkiin and stopped commenting :o

That was amusing. *Strokes magnificent beard* I'm also not a fan of giving the fighters prep and full knowledge knowing only one side can use that knowledge effectively. But I suppose the fight had to be heavily leaning to one side for Voldermort to have much of a chance against an opponent that moves so quickly.

My question about the no speedblitz rule was never answered though. If Edward can still use his speed he should win, even if he can't just blitz at the start. If he can't use his speed offensively at all then he's hugely handicapped.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voldie.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahahaha
Voldermort goes to ethereal form sticks his wand up his ass and casts fire spell.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@metaljimmor said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@racob7 said:

That was amusing. *Strokes magnificent beard* I'm also not a fan of giving the fighters prep and full knowledge knowing only one side can use that knowledge effectively. But I suppose the fight had to be heavily leaning to one side for Voldermort to have much of a chance against an opponent that moves so quickly.

My question about the no speedblitz rule was never answered though. If Edward can still use his speed he should win, even if he can't just blitz at the start. If he can't use his speed offensively at all then he's hugely handicapped.

He told me 'speed has been neutralised for the sake of this battle, so provide an unbiased view'. lol.

Hahahaha

Voldermort goes to ethereal form sticks his wand up his ass and casts fire spell.

Voldemort in ethereal form?

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By MetalJimmor

@princearagorn1:

Speed equalized? Well yah. Then this is an ultra spite stomp in Voldermort's favor. Voldermort has full knowledge so he knows what to cast to kill Edward, Voldermort can teleport so Edward won't ever catch him, and Edward will get hit eventually by a spell.

If you have to remove a huge chunk of another character's powerset like that then it's a bad match up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That second pic of voldie looks sick and I'm going with tom marvolo riddle 10/10

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@princearagorn1: it was not the same room, if you could not tell. and there seems to be several dimensions inside, the fire was only destroying one of the many rooms.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

Which I disagree with. Possible, but not probable.

What the quotes say are what the quotes say.

1. Driving people to madness by torture:

“No,” said Dumbledore, his voice full of a bitterness Harry had never heard there before. “They are insane. They are both in St. Mungo’s Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. I believe Neville visits them, with his grandmother, during the holidays. They do not recognize him.”

-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

What..?

1. I will need to look into the goblet of fire to get full context, because this thing makes no assertion about people being tortured magically by Voldemort, not even to the point of death.

2. Showing people horrifying visions by means of a potion, to the point they beg to be killed:

Dumbledore began to cower as though invisible torturers surrounded him; his flailing hand almost knocked the refilled goblet from Harry’s trembling hands as he moaned, “Don’t hurt them, don’t hurt them, please, please, it’s my fault, hurt me instead…”

“Here, drink this, drink this, you’ll be all right,” said Harry desperately, and once again Dumbledore obeyed him, opening his mouth even as he kept his eyes tight shut and shook from head to foot.

......He supported Dumbledore’s shoulders and again, Dumbledore drained the glass; then Harry was on his feet once more, refilling the goblet as Dumbledore began to scream in more anguish than ever, “I want to die! I want to die! Make it stop, make it stop, I want to die!”

-Harry Potter and The Goblet of fire.

3. This has NOTHING TO DO WITH VOLDEMORT, nor his methods, nor his abilities. I',m sorry my friend, but you're literally grasping at straws.

The evidence clearly shows potions can be used to cause effect described on someone's mind. Literally.

Snape does NOT mention potions. You're speculating and grasping at straws.

Basically, what snape is saying is, 'he can invade the minds of his victims, create visions, torture them to madness, and control them'.

Yep. That sounds very, very clear to me. I take that literally.

What you are saying is, he can do all of that telepathically. Can you show the evidence of him doing all of it telepathically? Nope.

If it has been stated that he can do it/has done it, then it's a feat.

What I'm saying is, he can do that using various means, like spells and potions. Can I provide evidence backing it up? Yes.

But you can provide nothing related DIRECTLY, DIRECTLY to Voldemort, his powers, or his magical abilities.

anathematic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll side with Voldemort here. The Dark Lord looks at his opponent, is momentarily confused because he thought he killed Cedric Diggory already, and then proceeds to use Legilimancy to slowly and painfully extract Edward's "secrets" of immortality. With speedblitzing off, this fight shifts heavily in Voldy's favor.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks:

What the quotes say are what the quotes say.

And the quotes agree with me. You can't bring up one quote of voldemort telepathically doing anything serious.

What..?

1. I will need to look into the goblet of fire to get full context, because this thing makes no assertion about people being tortured magically by Voldemort, not even to the point of death.

Hmm. I thought I wouldn't need to explain neville's history to you. His parents were driven insane by some death eaters.

3. This has NOTHING TO DO WITH VOLDEMORT, nor his methods, nor his abilities. I',m sorry my friend, but you're literally grasping at straws.

What? Did you even read part 6? It was voldemort's own potion, he used it on kreacher.

Snape does NOT mention potions. You're speculating and grasping at straws.

Snape doesn't mention 'telepathy'. What he mentions is one spell, which doesn't do any of the things mentioned.

Basically, what snape is saying is, 'he can invade the minds of his victims, create visions, torture them to madness, and control them'.

Yep. That sounds very, very clear to me. I take that literally.

Good for you. Problem is, the book shows he can use potions and prep to do it. You're saying he can do it without any of them.

I'll choose the writer's opinion over yours, thank you.

If it has been stated that he can do it/has done it, then it's a feat.

No one's saying he can't do it. Problem is the method.

What I'm saying is, he can do that using various means, like spells and potions. Can I provide evidence backing it up? Yes.

But you can provide nothing related DIRECTLY, DIRECTLY to Voldemort, his powers, or his magical abilities.

And you're providing.. what? Zip.

I provided three instances.

Crucio- used by voldemort. In character.

The potion - used by voldemort. In character.

Impero - used by voldemort. In character.

So either you show me voldemort telepathically doing the things snape mentioned, or accept this is how the book has shown he does.

There is absolutely nothing saying voldemort is a telepath. Sure, he has some spells, or methods that can achieve similar effects, but the book doesn't say anything about telepathic abilities.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@princearagorn1:

Alright. You win. I was wrong on all counts except that he has the ability to do those things, which he does.

Good debate.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

Alright. You win. I was wrong on all counts except that he has the ability to do those things, which he does.

Good debate.

Wow. It's rare for someone over the internet to actually say that. Good debate from you too, As usual.

As for the thread, voldemort takes it rather easily with speed equalization. Edward's only path to victory was dodging everything thrown at him, and closing the gap the moment voldemort appears within range. Which he could do imo. But without speed, voldemort could (literally) turn him into a chicken and fry him for the death eaters to party.

Quanchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for poisononousvenom
PoisononousVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By PoisononousVenom

Lol. It's so funny seeing people make false fanboy posts against characters they don't like when they know that character will win. Edward Cullen cannot die to Voldemort.

1) He's a vampire, and already "dead". He has no beating heart, doesn't age, he doesn't eat, doesn't sleep, doesn't need to breathe. Avada Kedava(Voldemort's trademark spell) wouldn't work on any vampire in the twilight universe because guess what, they're already dead.

2) He has super strength(enough to stop a 2 ton car instantly), super speed(can move at the speed of sound), super hearing, super sight, and extreme durability(his skin is much harder than granite, to the point that no man-made material can pierce it. Yep that includes steel, knives, lasers, etc).

3) Edward Cullen's main power is the ability to read people's mind, 24/7, automatically. Whatever Voldemort is thinking, Edward will know and react to before Voldemort even does the action.

4) In the harry potter universe it takes dozens of wizards to subdue creatures such as Dragons, Basilisks(excluding parselmouths), and more because of their naturally thick skin. A nundu requires 100 wizards to subdue it for heavens sake. A twilight vampire is more indestructible than any harry potter creature, so you can only assume it'd take a huge amount of wizards(in the hundreds if not thousands) to even attempt to subdue a single vampire, Edward in this case.

I'm not a fan of Twilight, but there is literally No way Voldemort can win. Even if you make it so that Edward can't move fast, Voldemort still can't kill him, none of his spells would work. The only person that has a chance against Edward is Dumbeldore(Due because Dumbeldore is the only wizard to have made everlasting fire, the only thing that can kill a twilight vampire, and even then it'd be very hard as you have to cut off their heads first, something which would be almost impossible for a non vampire to do). Edward kills Voldemort 10/10 times....

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Voldemort wins this pretty easily under these conditions.

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voldemort stomps this clown

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voldemort stomps.

1. His cowardly servant already killed Edward.

2. Voldemort has shields that explode anyone that tries to cross them, he can fly and teleport, many of his spells are AoE (like a basic immobilization charm, or a mind control curse), he has transmutation spells that ignore durability etc... The Dark Lord is not losing this, unless he is ambushed and jumped unexpectedly, which OP's scenario precludes.