Lord Voldemort and Albus Dumbledore vs Hulk

• 73 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By Rumble Man

@Kingjohnrocks: He angry

does Voldy look like puny human?

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@Kingjohnrocks: Team

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By namezero12345

i say team would win,

power is nothing without control... they would've control.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Rumble Man said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Jack Kirby is their god

they're sort of beings

the kind that would sh*t all over HPverse

Yeah.. They're pretty strong anyway.

coltnelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By coltnelson

@Rumble Man said:

@coltnelson: How 'exactly' does this curse kill people

Avada Kedavra is demonstrated to simply kill with no medical or physical evidence of death, just sudden lifelessness. But it's not explained in the books what actually happens to a person physically when hit with the curse so I feel that a purely magical explanation is the best. That is just my opinion though, so take it as you will. I feel that with HP Universe, the magic doesn't/shouldn't have any limitations from the physical world, if it did it would be hard to discuss how spells like Expelliarmus or Accio work. If we work under the assumption that the spell(s) have physical limitations or only affect physical attributes; e.g. Accio 'works' only because it affects the magnetism of the affected item and pulls it towards wizard, it's no longer magic. I feel those types of explanations to be troublesome.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@coltnelson said:

@Rumble Man said:

Avada Kedavra is demonstrated to simply kill with no medical or physical evidence of death, just sudden lifelessness. But it's not explained in the books what actually happens to a person physically when hit with the curse so I feel that a purely magical explanation is the best. That is just my opinion though, so take it as you will. I feel that with HP Universe, the magic doesn't/shouldn't have any limitations from the physical world, if it did it would be hard to discuss how spells like Expelliarmus or Accio work. If we work under the assumption that the spell(s) have physical limitations or only affect physical attributes; e.g. Accio 'works' only because it affects the magnetism of the affected item and pulls it towards wizard, it's no longer magic. I feel those types of explanations to be troublesome.

Harry Potter has used his spells outside of Hogwarts before.

coltnelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By coltnelson

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@coltnelson said:

@Rumble Man said:

What does that have to do with anything? I was not saying that HP universe magic is limited to the Hogwarts. I gave an explanation of how Avada Kedavra kills. And I was just emphasizing that trying to explain magic though physical phenomenon or science isn't appropriate.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Dredeuced

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@coltnelson said:

@Rumble Man said:

He never said Harry couldn't use spells outside of Hogwarts...?

He never even mentioned Harry Potter, and it's doubly irrelevant as he's not in this fight, lol.

Avatar image for henryarguelles73
henryarguelles73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By henryarguelles73

The Hulk tanks magical attacks all the time. Dr. Strange, Dormammu, Ghost Rider, etc. all have attacked him...and he doesn't stop. He's not Superman, who is significantly affected by magic - Hulk is pretty much strong against everything. BFR is the only chance here...but I don't recall reading anywhere where the wizards created teleportation portals. They can teleport themselves and another person...but that's a hell of a chance to take: holding the Hulk's hand while you teleport somewhere. I don't see how the wizards can win.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Dredeuced

BFR would probably be pretty easy considering that master wizards are very capable of making portkeys, though I don't think they could win via BFR since I don't think Voldemort or Dumbledore could teleport him off world and he could probably break out of anywhere on Earth they could send him to and he could therefore return to the fight.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@henryarguelles73 said:

The Hulk tanks magical attacks all the time.

scans?

These don't count btw (hopefully it loads):

This isn't really tanking, even if voldy=/=dormu
This isn't really tanking, even if voldy=/=dormu

And "Tanking" a spell doesn't mean he can tank every spell of every level..

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By McHotcakes

Ummm doesn't Voldemort solo fairly easily? The Avada Kedavra causes instant death if it touches you. And no amount of physical strength or healing factor can stop it.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@henryarguelles73 said:

The Hulk tanks magical attacks all the time. Dr. Strange, Dormammu, Ghost Rider, etc. all have attacked him...and he doesn't stop. He's not Superman, who is significantly affected by magic - Hulk is pretty much strong against everything. BFR is the only chance here...but I don't recall reading anywhere where the wizards created teleportation portals. They can teleport themselves and another person...but that's a hell of a chance to take: holding the Hulk's hand while you teleport somewhere. I don't see how the wizards can win.

The teleportation spell has only been used by Dumbledore when he transported Harry's supplies to the borrow.

However, Wizards can teleport and appear a short distence/far distance away very quickly.

Also, Dr Strange's magic is VERY different then HP's. On contact AV kills, kills instantly. Plus Voldemort could use the jelly-legs curse and make Hulk not able to walk, and after Hulk is panicing that he can't walk, Snape could have taught Voldemort sectumsempra during prep so Voldemort could cast Sectumsempra at Hulk's eyes. After that Voldemort shoots Avada Kedavra at Hulk, if that doesn't work he goes invisible and continues to spam Avada Kedavra as Dumbledore is trying to suffocate helpless Hulk.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Kingjohnrocks: Team wins due to their magical abilities.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By namezero12345

@henryarguelles73 said:

there are different schools of magics, necromancy is not like a fire-ball you know...

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By AngryHulks

Hulk has multiple people in one body, he can resist Killing Curse.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@AngryHulks said:

Hulk has multiple people in one body, he can resist Killing Curse.

?lolwhat?

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By AngryHulks

@PrinceAragon1: Banner and Hulk is considered a separated entity, he can take several shot because he also has Grey Hulk etc in him.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@AngryHulks said:

@PrinceAragon1: Banner and Hulk is considered a separated entity, he can take several shot because he also has Grey Hulk etc in him.

Doesn't matter. One body, sectumsempra to the eyes, Jelly legs curse, some fire worms and a few 30 avada kedavras should suffice.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By hudyman

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@AngryHulks said:

Doesn't matter. One body, sectumsempra to the eyes, Jelly legs curse, some fire worms and a few 30 avada kedavras should suffice.

Lol,This.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@AngryHulks said:

So you're saying hulk will die but banner will stay alive?

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By theONEtaichou

Team wins, in fact its spite the way I see it...

LOL@hulk dying and his love for Bruce (I presume) protecting Bruce... touching!

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Can you guys lock this thread please?