Lord Starkiller (Galen) Vs Starkiller (Galen Clone)

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've had a little look through the CV battles, and couldn't find this specific battle.

Combatants:

Lord Starkiller (TFU Ultimate Sith edition)

No Caption Provided

Vs

Starkiller (TFU II)

No Caption Provided

Battles:

1. Force only.
  2. Lightsabers only.
  3. Force, and sabers.
CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I swear this fight happened in the game...

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry:

Ish....Lord Starkiller never existed (he's 100% non canon....even by legends standards) I'm not sure who Starkiller fought, but it wasn't a non canon entity.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CitizenSentry

@serpinethegreen said:

@citizensentry:

Ish....Lord Starkiller never existed (he's 100% non canon....even by legends standards) I'm not sure who Starkiller fought, but it wasn't a non canon entity.

If he's non-canon then his feats never happened either so this is a mismatch in favour of the Clone.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry:

......The character still exists thou. I mean he happend, he just doesn't count towards the canon at all. So his feats still count.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry:

......The character still exists thou. I mean he happend, he just doesn't count towards the canon at all. So his feats still count.

Lord Starkiller never existed

Make your mind up.....

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By serpinethegreen

@citizensentry:

She's my daughter *slap* she's my sister *slap* she's my daughter AND my sister.

.....anyway, Lord Starkiller is a "what if" character. He's what may have happend if Galen killed Vader.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wolfrazer

Clone, Lord Starkiller was pretty much the original Galen and the Clone already has his skills and abilities plus showing and noting as being more powerful. Lord Starkiller's best feat is holding the Falcon as it was trying to escape with full engine power, something which I could see the Clone replicating given his other feats.

Dueling skill I believe also goes to the Clone too.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer:

Eh....not really. Most people argue (canon) Galen is below Vader, whereas Lord Starkiller (non canon Galen) killed him. He also killed Ben Kenobi, and turned Luke Skywalker to the dark side.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wolfrazer

@serpinethegreen: Galen in canon also beat Vader, he just didn't kill him. Up until that point of killing Vader, Galen was still Galen, so they are still the same guy till that point. Ben Kenobi wasn't in his prime, still a formidable guy but he wasn't the same warrior he once was. As for Luke....he was powerful and somewhat skilled, but noted he was struggling in his training with Ben's spirit in the opening crawl not yet having been trained by Yoda he would be more susceptible to the dark side.

I could see the Clone beating both of them too.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer:

Beating Vader, and killing him are pretty different. Also the clone fought Vader, and lost iirc.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen: ....Yeah Galen beat him, killing him was just the matter of swiping his lightsaber down and ending his life...not much difference other than one instance is where Galen ends up as Lord Starkiller.

The Clone won actually, now Vader did hold back according to sources such as Sam(guy who voices SK) but then Vader was noted as being a better combatant than in TFU still despite that.

Of course again...the Clone has all the skills and abilities of the original Galen which Lord Starkiller pretty much is, only he fell completely to the dark side. The Clone is also noted as being more powerful too....so the Clone does have the edge here.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer:

Hmmmm. TBH I'm of the opinion that the Clone should beat LS in force abilities (since he has the better feats) but it's the other two I'm more curious about.

There's quite a bit to be considered if you think about it, such as:

While Galen may (or may not) have won in the end (iirc, Vader was never in a scenario where Galen could "swipe his lightsaber down" killing him) LS actually did kill him. Meaning (by feats) he's definitely above (canon) Galen.

LS is far more blood thirstily than his original (canon) self

LS wears lightsaber resistant armour (much like Vader)

Holocron24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Holocron24

Lord Starkiller because he has Freddie Krueger fingers and can kill the clone in his sleep by virtue of this :D

No Caption Provided

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@holocron24:

He's the whole reason the force needs to awaken.

Holocron24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DarthThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The "Clone" wins. Lord Starkiller was damaged goods.

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The "Clone" wins. Lord Starkiller was damaged goods.

DesolatorStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord Starkiller. He beat Kenobi, which would probably be too much for the clone. Ever matchup online I've heard regarding the clone is that he took advantage of the fact that Vader wanted to capture him instead of killing him. So the clone is a bit below, or equal to ANH era Vader on shaky grounds, wheras Lord Starkiller is solidly above Kenobi.

DesolatorStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen:

True, but it was Kenobi style, baiting Vader to overextend. It's beating a cocky Vader, not quite the same as beating Kenobi, who's his relative equal in the era, and is cautious.