#1 Edited by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Epic battle on a Pelennor Fields for supremacy over both worlds

1 day preparation Leaders are Gandalf the white and Theoden king For Lotr and Tyrion lannister and Ned stark For GOT

Lotr Army vs GOT Army

Rohan

Gondor

Rivendell

Mirkwood elfs

Dwarfs

Mordor

Isengard

Easterlings

Army of the Dead

eagles and trolls and Ents

VS

House Arryn

Night's Watch

People of Essos

People of Westeros

Wildlings

Dothrakis

3 Dragons

White Walkers

House Tully

House Tyrell

House Targaryen

House Stark

House Lannister

House Baratheon

House Greyjoy

#2 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Gandalf allowed to use his godly powers, or is he still under orders from Eru to hold back? Also, does Mordor have Sauron and the Witch King? If so does Sauron have the ring? Do the other Valar and Maiar get involved, or is this strictly Middle Earth, not all of Lord of the Rings?

I find the formatting for your match ups a little hard to read. I don't know much about Game of Thrones, but if they don't have a means of killing immortal god things, or Nazgul that can only be harmed by magic weapons, they're a little screwed.

#3 Posted by HammerTron (580 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the army of the dead on the LOTR's side tips the scales in their favor. I don't think the GOT world has anything to compete against that.

#4 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

Is Gandalf allowed to use his godly powers, or is he still under orders from Eru to hold back? Also, does Mordor have Sauron and the Witch King? If so does Sauron have the ring? Do the other Valar and Maiar get involved, or is this strictly Middle Earth, not all of Lord of the Rings?

I find the formatting for your match ups a little hard to read. I don't know much about Game of Thrones, but if they don't have a means of killing immortal god things, or Nazgul that can only be harmed by magic weapons, they're a little screwed.

Gandalf doesn't have godly powers.

@HammerTron said:

I think the army of the dead on the LOTR's side tips the scales in their favor. I don't think the GOT world has anything to compete against that.

The dead men are capable of nothing if this is the novel version, their only ability was to scare the enemy troops.

The Others are going to be tough to beat, but I think the LoTR armies take this.

#5 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus: Gandalf doesn't have godly powers.,MOrdor have sauron and Witch king ,strictly Middle Earth.

#6 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#7 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16103 posts) - - Show Bio

What happens when sauron starts whipping soldiers away like he did it in fellowship? Don't know about game of thrones though, watched very little of it.. I am planning to watch it soon.. looks good enough. But if you go a bit in past, when morgoth was in power, I don't think anyone from GOT could do anything..

#8 Posted by Israphael (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Eddard Stark solos.

#9 Posted by Shawnbaby (10444 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we using Novels or just the TV and movie versions?

#10 Posted by AverageMan (138 posts) - - Show Bio

LotR wins this easily simply because they have more beings like Trolls, Orcs, Elfs, Dwarfs, Nasguls, Eagles, Ents and lets not forget the Balrog. I don't know how Game of Thrones is going to top that.

#11 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

LOTR STOMP

#12 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

que the endless arguments of LoTR fans that take any embelishment as fact