#1 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30127 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

Before the Battle of the Last Alliance, Sauron was visited by a strange ship in the shape of a thin pyramid. Out of the vessel came a man in black calling himself Darth Vader. He, Sauron, sends the Witch-king, his greatest general, to dispose of Vader while he continues to expand his armies for the wars to come.

Let's say the Witch-king's sword and mace are immune to lightsabers.

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

The witch king can't be killed by men. He takes this. Plus armor doesn't give much protection against weapons like maces.

#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30127 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"The witch king can't be killed by men. He takes this. Plus armor doesn't give much protection against weapons like maces."

All good points. Is this unnaturally unfair in the Witch-king's favor?

#4 Posted by The Jedi Academy (1 posts) - - Show Bio

The Lord of Sith takes it, The Witch King can not be killed by men But Vader is Half Machine/ Half Man. Plus his Force Powers would destroy the Witch King. Vader Wins this Battle.

#5 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30127 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

The Jedi Academy says:

"The Lord of Sith takes it, The Witch King can not be killed by men But Vader is Half Machine/ Half Man. Plus his Force Powers would destroy the Witch King. Vader Wins this Battle."

When LOTR or D&D refer to men, they mean Humans in general I still think the woman killing the witch king was a stupid exploitation If he is so much as part human, the witch king won't feel squat. Plus his nazgul would paralyze vader in fear. Then the witch king cracks his skull wide open.

#7 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, I am actually agreeing with Dread for once

gives her thumbs up for her logic

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

The storm troopers are slain and the men of mordor, angnor, and isenguard correct me for any spelling errors I made take the star destroyer and after some trial and error they go blow up all of gondor.

#9 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30127 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"The storm troopers are slain and the men of mordor, angnor, and isenguard *correct me for any spelling errors I made* take the star destroyer and after some trial and error they go blow up all of gondor. "

Mordor

Angmar

Isengard

But that's a good idea...if it's possible in the first place.

#10 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"The witch king can't be killed by men. He takes this. Plus armor doesn't give much protection against weapons like maces."
All good points. Is this unnaturally unfair in the Witch-king's favor?"

Yes. Very much so.

Anakin Skywalker is still a man no matter how much of has been replaced by machine.

I see Vader getting several good hits in, but by definition he can't finish the job.

#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Satyrquaze says:

"The battle is Vader vs. the Witch King, not the Galactic Empire vs. Middle Earth."

the people on the star destroyer get killed. Warsman never did say the star destroyer left after dropping off vader it would be a stupid move

#12 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

vader leaves, they bring in the death star, middle earth is obliterated. The end.

#13 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

The battle is Vader vs. the Witch King, not the Galactic Empire vs. Middle Earth.

#14 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"the human Juggernaut says:
"vader leaves, they bring in the death star, middle earth is obliterated. The end."

Vader would be dead. "

vader leaves, death star comes and obliterates the planet with vader on it. :)

#15 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

the human Juggernaut says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"vader leaves, they bring in the death star, middle earth is obliterated. The end."

Vader would be dead. "

"

I don't think middle earth is in normal space. Even if it were it would be in another galaxy. Well outside the range of a normal hyperdrive.

#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader would be dead.

#17 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Vader would be dead. "
vader leaves, death star comes and obliterates the planet with vader on it. :) "
I don't think middle earth is in normal space. Even if it were it would be in another galaxy. Well outside the range of a normal hyperdrive. "

It's basically its own universe. Don't ask me how the Star Destroyer got there in the first place because I don't know..."

It would take a wormhole. Which would probably close after letting in the star destroyer.

#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Vader would be dead. "
vader leaves, death star comes and obliterates the planet with vader on it. :) "
I don't think middle earth is in normal space. Even if it were it would be in another galaxy. Well outside the range of a normal hyperdrive. "
then how would vader get there? "

Iuhuh."

I explained already

#19 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30127 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Dreadnaught says:
Vader would be dead. "

It's basically its own universe. Don't ask me how the Star Destroyer got there in the first place because I don't know...

#20 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Dreadnaught says:

Vader would be dead. "

"

then how would vader get there?

#21 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30127 posts) - - Show Bio

"Dreadnaught says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Vader would be dead. "

Iuhuh.

#22 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

The results depend on whether or not the witch king has a sword or a mace in his hand. Sword, vader gets cut in half. Mace. Vader's brains splatter on the ground.

#23 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30127 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Vader would be dead. "
Iuhuh."
I explained already "

I thought it was more of a theory...sorry...

#24 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Warsman says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Vader would be dead. "
Iuhuh."
I explained already "

Regardless of how he got there, if he did and fought the Witch-King in single combat, he would lose.

#25 Posted by adamgator05 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

the witch king wins vader would not be able to even get a single hit the witch king has a sword flail fell beast horse and 9 other nazgul on his side if he was about to loose he would call them for help