#1 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules/Facts

  • Current Wanda
  • On Earth with no citizens or interference of *any kind*. Fight can obviously expand to more locations if need be.
  • No prep.

Who shall triumph in this battle of magic?

#2 Edited by Strider92 (16432 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting. I'm leaning towards the Greater Daemon but Wanda has a shot. Logically the daemon should win as they are supposed to be the best sorcerers in 40k even better than Ahzek and i'm pretty sure Ahzek would beat Wanda. However they don't seem as good as Ahzek even though they are supposed to be (especially since 6th edition dear god Ahzek is even more haxed now). So i'm not sure.

No matter what happens here it was all Tzeentch's plan.......Wanda would most likely end up being marked by Tzeentch! :p

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol: Scarlet Witch best Showings would stomp any LoC. However here M-Day and Avengers Dissassemble was a already forgotten about deal.

Her average Showings would get decimated. Her biggest schtick is finding a Possibility and making it come to. LoC know every single Possibility that may come to pass. They dont know which will but in a sense have Prep against Wanda from the get go.

Wanda mutates into a midless Spawn FTW!

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16432 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Nah this is Wanda after the fight!:

#5 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Thats the most terrible TS I have ever seen.....

Must kill this heretic.

#6 Posted by Strider92 (16432 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: If Matt Ward had his way this would be cannon!

#7 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:

Oh god..

#8 Posted by Strider92 (16432 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol: As long as they don't let Matt Ward take over completely it won't happen lol!

#9 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8849 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@CadenceV2: If Matt Ward had his way this would be cannon!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!

#10 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

So Wanda has no chance here then?

#11 Edited by Outside_85 (8966 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol: Since Lords of Change do get beat, she does have a chance, but the margin for failure is pretty slim considering the sheer amount of power a greater demon has. That said, even defeating a Lord of Change can be part of it's plans, as seen with that Chaos Dragon.

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85: Chaos Dragon? from Hahammer Fantasy? Is that a Lord of Change?

#13 Posted by Outside_85 (8966 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Galrauch is a Lord of Change possessing a dragon's body. The back story reads that during the first Chaos invasion Galrauch lost his High Elf rider to the demons magic and subsequently tore the demons head from its shoulders in fury, the demon however didnt resist and it just sort of evaporated after it lost it's mortal form. The gas then leaked into the dragon before the changes came over it, making it the first Chaos Dragon.

#14 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

@CadenceV2: Galrauch is a Lord of Change possessing a dragon's body. The back story reads that during the first Chaos invasion Galrauch lost his High Elf rider to the demons magic and subsequently tore the demons head from its shoulders in fury, the demon however didnt resist and it just sort of evaporated after it lost it's mortal form. The gas then leaked into the dragon before the changes came over it, making it the first Chaos Dragon.

Interesting. Can that translate to a 40k LoC?

#15 Posted by Outside_85 (8966 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol: I think you can assume WH40K & Fantasy Chaos demons to be the same (as GW seems to have picked up by allowing you to field the same special characters in both game systems). Reason why the Fantasy world hasnt been overrun however I attribute to the High Elves' chaos draining vortex.

#16 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

@Sethlol: I think you can assume WH40K & Fantasy Chaos demons to be the same (as GW seems to have picked up by allowing you to field the same special characters in both game systems). Reason why the Fantasy world hasnt been overrun however I attribute to the High Elves' chaos draining vortex.

As far as I know from Novel (hinting at it) and this from 2nd Edition.

So there ya go.

#17 Posted by Outside_85 (8966 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:Hmm seems the vortex was added later on. Anyways here's the story:

Galrauch
#18 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85: Thats a good story.