Lord Marvell vs Zeus

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Who wins in an All Out Battle between Lord Marvell from Thanos Imperative and Zeus ( Marvel version ) in a Fight on Earth ? Random Encounter. Fighters Start 200 Feet Apart. 

Zeus
Zeus

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Zeus.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Zeus.
any reason why
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Zeus.
any reason why

Mar-Vell's powerful, don't get me wrong, but I don't think hes Skyfather level.
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Random encounter? Gonna go with Skyfather Ginger. This is a mega stomp.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
@Illuminatus said:
Aw Heck Naw. Lord Marvell would hold his own in a fight with Zeus. He does not need Prep... his power is Incredible as it is. 
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@King Saturn said:

@Illuminatus said:

Aw Heck Naw. Lord Marvell would hold his own in a fight with Zeus. He does not need Prep... his power is Incredible as it is. 
I'm not saying he wouldn't hold his own, but it's only a matter of time before Zeus stops dickin' around and goes all out. Marvell was impressive, but I just don't think he can hang with Skyfathers.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
@Illuminatus said:
@King Saturn said:

@Illuminatus said:

I'm not saying he wouldn't hold his own, but it's only a matter of time before Zeus stops dickin' around and goes all out. Marvell was impressive, but I just don't think he can hang with Skyfathers.
How Come ? I keep hearing Lord Marvell can't hang with Skyfathers but where is the evidence that he can not ? Where are the scans of Zeus using power way beyond that of Lord Marvell ?
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@King Saturn said:
@Illuminatus said:
@King Saturn said:

@Illuminatus said:

How Come ? I keep hearing Lord Marvell can't hang with Skyfathers but where is the evidence that he can not ? Where are the scans of Zeus using power way beyond that of Lord Marvell ?
I didn't realize this was the one from Thanos Imperative until now.....*facepalm* 

Didn't he have trouble with Thanos? Or am I remembering that wrong?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
@Illuminatus said:
@King Saturn said:
@Illuminatus said:
@King Saturn said:

@Illuminatus said:

I didn't realize this was the one from Thanos Imperative until now.....*facepalm*  Didn't he have trouble with Thanos? Or am I remembering that wrong?
not exactly. Thanos used Death to take Lord Marvell.   

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By YoungThriller

Zeus lays a godly beatdown of epic proportions

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Greendevil
@King Saturn: you forgot about these scans .....Thanos was stomping his rotten ass!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Also ....Zeus in a MEGASTOMP (after a "OK" fight)

No Caption Provided
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By PikminMania
@King Saturn: Zeus definitely wins, the fact that he beat down WWH without even trying should show that if he does try then Marvell is screwed
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
@Greendevil said:
@King Saturn: you forgot about these scans .....Thanos was stomping his rotten ass!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Also ....Zeus in a MEGASTOMP (after a "OK" fight)

No Caption Provided
Thanos was getting with Lord Marvell for a while. But he was not Stomping Marvell... they both were getting in shots. Secondly you have not explain why Zeus wins. Just that he would... Which Once Again Is Sad. 

@PikminMania said:
@King Saturn: Zeus definitely wins, the fact that he beat down WWH without even trying should show that if he does try then Marvell is screwed
How do you know Marvell could not beat down Hulk too ? Lord Marvell was able to get Silver Surfer and other Cosmic Powerhouses out of his way fairly quickly in Thanos Imperative. Explain or show definitive proof for you claims. 
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PikminMania
@King Saturn: I'm saying that Marvell could indeed beat the crap out of Hulk easily but he didn't beat Silver Surfer fairly quickly, I'm not done with Thanos Imperative yet so I may be wrong but it took longer that that. Not to mention that Zeus can take away and manipulate cosmic energy, heck he has taken away Hercules powers I don't see why he doesn't to Marvell.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
@PikminMania said:
@King Saturn: I'm saying that Marvell could indeed beat the crap out of Hulk easily but he didn't beat Silver Surfer fairly quickly, I'm not done with Thanos Imperative yet so I may be wrong but it took longer that that. Not to mention that Zeus can take away and manipulate cosmic energy, heck he has taken away Hercules powers I don't see why he doesn't to Marvell.
Lord Marvell did not seem to have trouble getting the Surfer out of his way. He did not KO him... but I don't think his direct intent was to do that at that point. Zeus taking away Lord Marvell's power seems way out of the box. Hercules is no where near as powerful as Marvell in terms of Cosmic Energy Manipulation and even if that was the Case why did not Zeus take away Zuras the Eternal Power instead of getting into a Cosmic Energy Blast war with him.  

No Caption Provided
_Marco_Smith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By _Marco_Smith_

With all the evidence stated, I'm leaning towards Lord MarVell.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PikminMania
@King Saturn: Because the story had to be epic, since there aren't many showings of Zeus you can't really get many feats from him.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By the darknessss

marvell was a brick in the thanos imper............hmmmmm close i think,its a coin tosser imo.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
@PikminMania said:
@King Saturn: Because the story had to be epic, since there aren't many showings of Zeus you can't really get many feats from him.
The Story was Already Epic though. Zeus easily handled most of the other Eternals... though Zuras ability of Energy Manipulation allowed him to hang with Zeus. Also, Zeus does have some pretty good feats like handling The Avengers. I personally think Lord Marvell could have handled those Avengers as well though. 
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Greendevil
@King Saturn:   Dude Thanos was definitely dominating Lord Marvell.

Scan 1 : Both are engaging with none doing any real damage. 
Scan 2 : Thanos Donkey Kong fists Marvel with giant hands, and is clearly hurting Marvell. 
Scan 3: Thanos slams Lord Marvell and almost chokes him out. 

Imo this counts as a small stomp lol

Also i say Zeus cuz he is a skyfather. I dont have any scans, But imo Zeus has the same ability's as Odin....And imo Odins feats > Lord Marvell feats...I see a skyfather Godblast Knocking the Kree out!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
@Greendevil said:

Scan 2 : Thanos Donkey Kong fists Marvel with giant hands, and is clearly hurting Marvell. 

Also i say Zeus cuz he is a skyfather. I dont have any scans, But imo Zeus has the same ability's as Odin....And imo Odins feats > Lord Marvell feats...I see a skyfather Godblast Knocking the Kree out!

Lord Marvell was hurting Thanos in the first scan... obviously Thanos was able to muscle out Marvell... because Thanos has the Physical Advantage over him... but that does not mean his Energy Projection would not overtake Thanos in a battle. Plus this was Thanos arc anyways... why should they have Marvell beating the crap out of Thanos in his own arc ? The writers gave Thanos a seeming advantage at the end... but that was it. 

Secondly why should I give a crap about your opinion as to what you think Zeus level of power is ? So what you claim Zeus is on par with Odin... unless you can prove he is with feats or something legit it means nothing. So back to the drawing board for you kiddo.
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Greendevil
@King Saturn: hahahah....dude relax. Theres no need to start crying

Lord Marvel STOMPS Zeus ;=)
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By YoungGunna
@Greendevil said:

Zeus and Odin even if equal dont have the same powers, so what destrucive capabilities has zeus shown that puts him on par with Odin?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
@Greendevil said:
@King Saturn: hahahah....dude relax. Theres no need to start crying Lord Marvel STOMPS Zeus ;=)
who is crying ? I am asking for legit evidence and reason for your position.
lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bumpy

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

omg i thought you meant Lord Marvel like in DC Comics, screw you i know nothing about Marvell :(

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.