#1 Posted by CHUCKY47 (254 posts) - - Show Bio

My favourite hero vs flazam's favourite hero

#2 Posted by Pr0metheus (4841 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion the son of darkseid orion?

If so regular cap marvel should be able to win without having the amp.

#3 Edited by CHUCKY47 (254 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11296 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord marvel has like..............no feats...Billy would normally get wrecked by Orion.

#5 Posted by CHUCKY47 (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: I'm not basing on feats I'm basing on what they r both most capable of

#6 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11296 posts) - - Show Bio

@chucky47 said:

@ancient_0f_days: I'm not basing on feats I'm basing on what they r both most capable of

So, because we don't know what Lord Marvel is capable of due to him having no feats, Orion still wins easily......how can you base a fight off of capabilities when feats are what show capabilities? Without using feats, it's pointless speculation with no base whatsoever besides imagination and what you "think" they are "capable" of. If you aren't gonna base fight's off facts presented by on panel information that we can actually use, don't make a battle thread.

#7 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (11296 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, going by feats....Orion wrecks Captain Marvel.

#8 Posted by CHUCKY47 (254 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: sorry what I meant was how powerful the creators described him

#9 Posted by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Marvel stomps, he is magic!. Then again regular Captain Marvel wouldn't have trouble with Orion either.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Marvel should win considering the capabilities he would have in that form... but Orion for the most part would beat up Captain Marvel in an all out battle... unless you mean Lord Mar-Vell from the Marvel Universe instead.

#11 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11296 posts) - - Show Bio

@chucky47 said:

@ancient_0f_days: sorry what I meant was how powerful the creators described him

even their description was so ambiguous, embodiment of all magic and what not. But then again if that's all we are going to go by then he should be able to casually hand wave Orion out of existence or something making this a mismatch in his favor.

Lord Marvel stomps, he is magic!. Then again regular Captain Marvel wouldn't have trouble with Orion either.

I know there's a thread on this somewhere and since I can easily tell you have no idea what you're talking about, I'd suggest you check it out and educate yourself. You'd probably like that better than the alternative.

#12 Posted by CHUCKY47 (254 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Killemall (18152 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord marvel has like..............no feats...Billy would normally get wrecked by Orion.

He did one shot Black Adam when they fought in his solo series , there is however a more popular second instance where Black Adam beats him in the rock of Eternity.

#14 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11296 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

He did one shot Black Adam when they fought in his solo series , there is however a more popular second instance where Black Adam beats him in the rock of Eternity.

But besides those, and that little thing with Blaze.....there really isn't much else. I don't even know why people use him in battle threads

#15 Posted by Killemall (18152 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Shouldnt that one instance of one shotting Black Adam be enough to demonstrate he has enough power to easily take down Orion?

#16 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

lord marvel has all the powers of the wizard so theoretically he should stomp this

#17 Posted by dondave (33294 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Shouldnt that one instance of one shotting Black Adam be enough to demonstrate he has enough power to easily take down Orion?

While that feat is good, like you said Black Adam was also able to beat him in their next encounter and IIRC Freddie and Mary were trying to fight him as well (although I may be wrong)

#18 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@killemall said:

While that feat is good, like you said Black Adam was also able to beat him in their next encounter and IIRC Freddie and Mary were trying to fight him as well (although I may be wrong)

Yes but he was bloodlusted and had the power of Isis and IIRC Osiris as well added to his own.

#19 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

could go either way

#20 Posted by dondave (33294 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@killemall said:

Yes but he was bloodlusted and had the power of Isis and IIRC Osiris as well added to his own.

The power of Osiris was his already it's not a boost just getting back his power, I don't remeber him still having Isis's powerrs at that point

#21 Posted by Killemall (18152 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

We are talking about 2 different scans, if i am not mistaken you seem to be referring to World War 3, where he only beat Black Adam using a hax code, changing his , for the lack of better term password, for transformation.

I was referring to Magic of Shazam 21

#22 Posted by Killemall (18152 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

The power of Osiris was his already it's not a boost just getting back his power, I don't remeber him still having Isis's powerrs at that point

He never had the power of Isis in World War 3, he gets the power of Isis, in his next story arc The Dark Age.

He only used that power because he could no longer transform.

Isis power comes in a necklace, a necklace Black Adam never has in World War 3. He also transformed to human form right in front of Martian Manhunter uttering the word "Shazam", while in order to access Isis power you have to yell "Isis" as its power are derived from 1 god, Isis.

#23 Posted by dondave (33294 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: I'm referring to the arc of JSA after Black Adam got Isis back . I know he didn't have Isis power during WW3, I don't know why people think that. I wasn't sure if he still had Isis power during the JSA arc because it takes place after his solo series.

#24 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (11296 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall said:

No, not based on that one instance alone. Theoretically and overall just because the character is stated and supposed to be one to rival people like Dr. Fate and the Phantom Stranger he should be able to casually hand-wave Orion away like any true sky father would, but based on Lord Marvel one shotting Teth..no...not gonna happen. Orion has a mother box, it heals him almost instantly. He's recovered from wounds that should have one shotted him in a few panels ... Not saying he's more durable than Teth (which is debatable) but his healing factor/mother box would keep him in the game longer than a one shot as it always has.