#1 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#2 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

majestic

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
Majestic would win in a very tough fight
#4 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

majestic

#5 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic, easily

#6 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO@Majestic's proportions.

#7 Posted by lordraiden (7410 posts) - - Show Bio

LM!

#8 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

If the god version of Majestic  has all of the reality manipulation powers, then Majestic. If he does not, then Lord Marvel.

#9 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though he was killed, Lord Marvel has the power of the wizard Shazam who was able to take on the Spectre. I think those powers would be greater than the reality warping powers of Majectic.

#10 Edited by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Some powers of "god version" Maj (as demonstrated or given by the other Universals).

instant travel (you're there before you left kind of thing) through space, time, cosmoses, dimensions, and probability
projections (he "projected" fully independent duplicates of himself on accident when he was becoming a Universal)
his thoughts become reality
omniscience/infinite wisdom (and power)
control over "all that is known and unknown in reality"
immortality/life before, after and beyond time
the universe is a complete unified entity that he is at the head of

The picture at the start of the thread isn't Universal Majestic (god version), it's just him at the end of time. Those are friggin awesome shoulder pads.

Moderator
#11 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Some powers of "god version" Maj (as demonstrated or given by the other Universals).

instant travel (you're there before you left kind of thing) through space, time, cosmoses, dimensions, and probability
projections (he "projected" fully independent duplicates of himself on accident when he was becoming a Universal)
his thoughts become reality
omniscience/infinite wisdom (and power)
control over "all that is known and unknown in reality"
immortality/life before, after and beyond time
the universe is a complete unified entity that he is at the head of

The picture at the start of the thread isn't Universal Majestic (god version), it's just him at the end of time. Those are friggin awesome shoulder pads."
So basically Majestic in God Mode is like Lucifer Morningstar ? 
#12 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Morningstar can't create things out of nothing while Universal Maj can (life even), he doesn't require another source for that power (like wings) and there are no dimensions where his power is lessened like Morningstar's.

Moderator
#13 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Morningstar can't create things out of nothing while Universal Maj can (life even), he doesn't require another source for that power (like wings) and there are no dimensions where his power is lessened like Morningstar's."
Then Universal Majestic is basically the Man of Miracles of the Wildstorm/ DC Universe...
#14 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Some powers of "god version" Maj (as demonstrated or given by the other Universals).

instant travel (you're there before you left kind of thing) through space, time, cosmoses, dimensions, and probability
projections (he "projected" fully independent duplicates of himself on accident when he was becoming a Universal)
his thoughts become reality
omniscience/infinite wisdom (and power)
control over "all that is known and unknown in reality"
immortality/life before, after and beyond time
the universe is a complete unified entity that he is at the head of

The picture at the start of the thread isn't Universal Majestic (god version), it's just him at the end of time. Those are friggin awesome shoulder pads."
How could Majestic be "the head" when Gabreality was the unofficial leader of the Universals?
#15 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

As you said, Gabreality was the unofficial leader. He was given more respect, but he didn't show more power or pull than the others. Anyway, all of the Universals (collectively) were "the head", but they're not here in this fight so as the only representative of the group in this fight, Maj has all the power to himself.

Moderator
#16 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"As you said, Gabreality was the unofficial leader. He was given more respect, but he didn't show more power or pull than the others. Anyway, all of the Universals (collectively) were "the head", but they're not here in this fight so as the only representative of the group in this fight, Maj has all the power to himself."

Gotcha!
#17 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

The more people talk about Mr. Majestic, the more I want to know about him. He sounds cool.

#18 Posted by lordraiden (7410 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Morningstar can't create things out of nothing while Universal Maj can (life even), he doesn't require another source for that power (like wings) and there are no dimensions where his power is lessened like Morningstar's."

Yes, Morningstar Lucifer can create things out of nothing, both he and Michael are directly under the creator!
#19 Posted by Fresh Prince (5174 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"majestic"
Online
#20 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Buckshot said:
"Morningstar can't create things out of nothing while Universal Maj can (life even), he doesn't require another source for that power (like wings) and there are no dimensions where his power is lessened like Morningstar's."

Yes, Morningstar Lucifer can create things out of nothing, both he and Michael are directly under the creator!"
No he can't, but neither can Majestic.
#21 Posted by lordraiden (7410 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"lordraiden said:
"Buckshot said:
"Morningstar can't create things out of nothing while Universal Maj can (life even), he doesn't require another source for that power (like wings) and there are no dimensions where his power is lessened like Morningstar's."

Yes, Morningstar Lucifer can create things out of nothing, both he and Michael are directly under the creator!"
No he can't, but neither can Majestic."

Yes, he can!
#22 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"AtPhantom said:
"lordraiden said:
"Buckshot said:
"Morningstar can't create things out of nothing while Universal Maj can (life even), he doesn't require another source for that power (like wings) and there are no dimensions where his power is lessened like Morningstar's."

Yes, Morningstar Lucifer can create things out of nothing, both he and Michael are directly under the creator!"
No he can't, but neither can Majestic."

Yes, he can!"
Well, we need to define what "creating something out of nothing" means.
A lot of character seem to create stuff out of nothing, but really isn't true. matter cannot be created or destroyed, it simply changes from one form to another. Gods and such being have wast energy reserves, and when they create something, they tap into that reserve and convert the energy into matter. That isn't really out of nothing. God majestic is connected to a similar reserve, as is Lucifer, they cannot create out of nothing. Only Michael, given demiurgic power by God can create something where nothing once was.
Lucifer, being of will, can infinitely shape that which is already there, but cannot actually demiurgically create, and majestic sure as hell cannot do that.
#23 Posted by lordraiden (7410 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"lordraiden said:
"AtPhantom said:
"lordraiden said:
"Buckshot said:
"Morningstar can't create things out of nothing while Universal Maj can (life even), he doesn't require another source for that power (like wings) and there are no dimensions where his power is lessened like Morningstar's."

Yes, Morningstar Lucifer can create things out of nothing, both he and Michael are directly under the creator!"
No he can't, but neither can Majestic."

Yes, he can!"
Well, we need to define what "creating something out of nothing" means.
A lot of character seem to create stuff out of nothing, but really isn't true. matter cannot be created or destroyed, it simply changes from one form to another. Gods and such being have wast energy reserves, and when they create something, they tap into that reserve and convert the energy into matter. That isn't really out of nothing. God majestic is connected to a similar reserve, as is Lucifer, they cannot create out of nothing. Only Michael, given demiurgic power by God can create something where nothing once was.
Lucifer, being of will, can infinitely shape that which is already there, but cannot actually demiurgically create, and majestic sure as hell cannot do that."

Good come back! Very well thought out and put :-)
#24 Edited by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"AtPhantom said:
"lordraiden said:
"AtPhantom said:
"lordraiden said:
"Buckshot said:
"Morningstar can't create things out of nothing while Universal Maj can (life even), he doesn't require another source for that power (like wings) and there are no dimensions where his power is lessened like Morningstar's."

Yes, Morningstar Lucifer can create things out of nothing, both he and Michael are directly under the creator!"
No he can't, but neither can Majestic."

Yes, he can!"
Well, we need to define what "creating something out of nothing" means.
A lot of character seem to create stuff out of nothing, but really isn't true. matter cannot be created or destroyed, it simply changes from one form to another. Gods and such being have wast energy reserves, and when they create something, they tap into that reserve and convert the energy into matter. That isn't really out of nothing. God majestic is connected to a similar reserve, as is Lucifer, they cannot create out of nothing. Only Michael, given demiurgic power by God can create something where nothing once was.
Lucifer, being of will, can infinitely shape that which is already there, but cannot actually demiurgically create, and majestic sure as hell cannot do that."

Good come back! Very well thought out and put :-)"
Thanks...