Lord marvel vs kc superman

CHUCKY47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Where not basing on feats where basing on what they r most capable of 47 hours prep for both

Ironbuster225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord Marvel stomps KC Superman.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3 JediXMan  Moderator

Feats are all that matter, just to be clear.

KC Superman had trouble with normal Captain Marvel. He isn't beating Lord Marvel.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@jedixman said:

KC Superman had trouble with normal Captain Marvel. He isn't beating Lord Marvel.

Lord Marvel was not particularly impressive himself, considering he was stomped by Black Adam while in his place of power.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Emperorb777

Besides getting smacked around by Black Adam what has Lord Marvel done?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:

Lord Marvel was not particularly impressive himself, considering he was stomped by Black Adam while in his place of power.

Wasn't Billy going through some weird psychological crap at the time? I don't think he completely understood what he was doing. He wasn't wearing the white uniform, which might be some sort of indicator - I think he got that during Trials of Shazam.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@jedixman said:

@citizenbane said:

@jedixman said:

Wasn't Billy going through some weird psychological crap at the time? I don't think he completely understood what he was doing. He wasn't wearing the white uniform, which might be some sort of indicator - I think he got that during Trials of Shazam.

He was wearing the white uniform, and he didn't seem weakened to me.

Ironbuster225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam shouldn't be an indicator of the outcome of this battle. Lord Marvel is far superior to Captain Marvel and KC Superman had trouble with him, so that goes to show that Lord Marvel would stomp.

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:

@citizenbane said:

@jedixman said:

He was wearing the white uniform, and he didn't seem weakened to me.

Ah. Now I remember what you're talking about: I thought you meant during 52, which was before he had officially become Lord Marvel.

I honestly think that the entire JSA are was PIS. It was an overall stupid scenario.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1