#3 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"
Kal Kent - The Winner

King Thor - Runner Up

Lord Marvel - Third Place

Monarch - The Biggest Loser
"
Lol, I agree. though, maybe I'd switch lord marvel to 2nd place.

zzzzzzz
#4 Posted by King Saturn (224150 posts) - - Show Bio
Unbelonger said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Kal Kent - The Winner

King Thor - Runner Up

"

zzzzzzz
"
I would... but I havent seen Lord Marvel really do anything to say he is stronger than King Thor...
#5 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Unbelonger said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Kal Kent - The Winner

King Thor - Runner Up

"

zzzzzzz
"
I would... but I havent seen Lord Marvel really do anything to say he is stronger than King Thor... "
Oh! don't put in doubt your judgement because of what I think, I don't know shit about either.  :)

zzzz
#6 Posted by King Saturn (224150 posts) - - Show Bio
LMFAO  !
#7 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Unbelonger said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Kal Kent - The Winner

King Thor - Runner Up

"

zzzzzzz
"
I would... but I havent seen Lord Marvel really do anything to say he is stronger than King Thor... "
If u look at the individual powers (Captain Marvel and the Wizard Shazam) u can consider this. Marvel is stronger than Thor, but is the Shazam up to Odin? He did well against a power as great as the Spectre (though he lost).
#8 Posted by King Saturn (224150 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Unbelonger said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Kal Kent - The Winner

King Thor - Runner Up

"

zzzzzzz
"
If u look at the individual powers (Captain Marvel and the Wizard Shazam) u can consider this. Marvel is stronger than Thor, but is the Shazam up to Odin? He did well against a power as great as the Spectre (though he lost)."
I thought King Thor has access to Rune Magic ?
#9 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Unbelonger said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Kal Kent - The Winner

King Thor - Runner Up

"

zzzzzzz
"
If u look at the individual powers (Captain Marvel and the Wizard Shazam) u can consider this. Marvel is stronger than Thor, but is the Shazam up to Odin? He did well against a power as great as the Spectre (though he lost)."
I thought King Thor has access to Rune Magic ? "
Lord Marvel basically controlls all magic in the DC universe now.  He is basically omnipotent now.
#10 Edited by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Well...The Spectre would still whoop him.
But he is pretty powerful, IMO at least skyfather level.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (224150 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Unbelonger said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Kal Kent - The Winner

King Thor - Runner Up

"

zzzzzzz
"
Lord Marvel basically controlls all magic in the DC universe now.  He is basically omnipotent now."
Yes Sir. I have read up on Lord Marvel... I still havent seen him do anything major feats yet though... so its hard to say what Lord Marvel could do if Thor has Rune Magic here... since Rune Magic made him greater than Odin in terms of power...
#12 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

kal
thor
lord marvel
monarch

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224150 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Well...The Spectre would still whoop him.
But he is pretty powerful, IMO at least skyfather level."
I still think King Thor could beat Lord Marvel if he does indeed have Rune Magic...
#14 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone tell me what is the difference between odinforce Thor, Rune lord Thor, and King Thor? who's the most powerful, who's the least?

#15 Posted by King Saturn (224150 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Can someone tell me what is the difference between odinforce Thor, Rune lord Thor, and King Thor? who's the most powerful, who's the least?"
Well thats the Thing... I think Rune Lord Thor and King Thor were somewhat the same....
#16 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Aaaaand OF Thor is beneath them???

#17 Posted by King Saturn (224150 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Aaaaand OF Thor is beneath them???"
Yes Sir... Odin Force is a magic that is supposed to be lower than Rune Magic...
#18 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Right, thanks.
well i think the only one we haven;t covered yet is monarch. And i think he 's the only one here capable of the universe down with him.

#19 Posted by King Saturn (224150 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Right, thanks.
well i think the only one we haven;t covered yet is monarch. And i think he 's the only one here capable of the universe down with him."
But doesnt Monarch have to basically Blow Himself Up to Destroy the Universe ?
#20 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, that's why I said "take the universe down with him" but I don't really know the full extent of his powers...

#21 Posted by King Saturn (224150 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Yes, that's why I said "take the universe down with him" but I don't really know the full extent of his powers..."
He seems to be a massive Energy Manipulator... but I dont think he could hurt Kal Kent at all... especially since physically he couldnt really hurt Superman Prime until the end of the fight... I guess...

lol
#22 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

From what i know he seemed to be toying with prime until he ripped his armor open.

With that said, Kal kent should still win.

#23 Posted by King Saturn (224150 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"From what i know he seemed to be toying with prime until he ripped his armor open.

With that said, Kal kent should still win."
Agreed... Kal Kent is too powerful for anyone here... he has too many extra powers to take down the other with...
#24 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Although i checked his wikipedia article, i didn't know he doesn't actually have 5-D powers. just vastly more evolved kryptonian powers.

#25 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes 1 million

#26 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Unbelonger said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Kal Kent - The Winner

King Thor - Runner Up

"

zzzzzzz
"
Lord Marvel basically controlls all magic in the DC universe now.  He is basically omnipotent now."

No he doesn't. He has the same job as the Wizard did. Looking after those statues so the vil inside doesn't escape. He is just a powerful mystic. Almost as powerful as Phantom Stranger or Nabu.
#27 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said, High skyfather level, though unbeatable within the rock of eternity

#28 Posted by King Saturn (224150 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Although i checked his wikipedia article, i didn't know he doesn't actually have 5-D powers. just vastly more evolved kryptonian powers."
Well he doesnt have regular 5th Dimensional Reality Warping powers... but he does have some type of 5th Dimensional Powers...and well as Evolved Kryptonian powers...
#29 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

According to wikipedia the only thiing he got from 5D are another 10 senses. All the other power are evolved kryptonian.

don't know if it's true.

#30 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Kal Kent possesses powers beyond any other Kryptonian (besides the Prime Superman) and a Brainiac twelfth level intellect.Ten completely new senses entered his bloodline when the Superman of the 67th century married Gzntplzk, the Queen of the 5th Dimension.
#31 Posted by King Saturn (224150 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"According to wikipedia the only thiing he got from 5D are another 10 senses. All the other power are evolved kryptonian.

don't know if it's true."
Hmmm..maybe you are right... I will look at some scans and recheck
#32 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Unbelonger said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Kal Kent - The Winner

King Thor - Runner Up

"

zzzzzzz
"

No he doesn't. He has the same job as the Wizard did. Looking after those statues so the vil inside doesn't escape. He is just a powerful mystic. Almost as powerful as Phantom Stranger or Nabu."
he doesn't just look after those statues... He keeps magic in balance. 
#33 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

He takes care and holds balance over a great number of forces both good and evil, he is very powerful and important, but in DC magical hierarchy Nabu was shown to be more important than him.

#34 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Unbelonger said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Kal Kent - The Winner

King Thor - Runner Up

"

zzzzzzz
"

No he doesn't. He has the same job as the Wizard did. Looking after those statues so the vil inside doesn't escape. He is just a powerful mystic. Almost as powerful as Phantom Stranger or Nabu."
he doesn't just look after those statues... He keeps magic in balance. "
He's like Dr Strange, who does the same for Marvel, but he isn't the keeper of all magic.
#35 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

or controls it.

#36 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Unbelonger said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Kal Kent - The Winner

King Thor - Runner Up

"

zzzzzzz
"

he doesn't just look after those statues... He keeps magic in balance. "
He's like Dr Strange, who does the same for Marvel, but he isn't the keeper of all magic."
he's much more powerful than strange
#37 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

no, i wouldn't  compare him to doctor strange...And saying he just keeps the evils in place is oversimplifying it a lot! i think he keeps the magical forces in check, because without him they would run wild and undo the spells and order established by countless magicians over time. Just like what happened to Gotham when he died. Magic turned the city on its head.

With that said, again he is less important than nabu.

#38 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"no, i wouldn't  compare him to doctor strange...And saying he just keeps the evils in place is oversimplifying it a lot! i think he keeps the magical forces in check, because without him they would run wild and undo the spells and order established by countless magicians over time. Just like what happened to Gotham when he died. Magic turned the city on its head.

With that said, again he is less important than nabu."

As Master of the Mystic Arts, that is Strange's job. I'm not sure who would be more powerful (that's another forum).  But my point is that being the person that keeps magic in check is far from being the controller of all magic.
#39 Posted by Fresh Prince (5146 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"
Kal Kent - The Winner

King Thor - Runner Up

"
#40 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins this none of those other guys could stand up too the Odin Force

#41 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal
Then Monarch
Shazam and Thor fight for third

#42 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1

#43 Posted by Fresh Prince (5146 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"
Kal Kent - The Winner

King Thor - Runner Up

"
#44 Posted by logy5000 (5761 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#45 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I wondered when a Thor fanboy would show up

#46 Posted by logy5000 (5761 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox: Are you honestly calling me a Thor fanboy?

#47 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: nooooooo i was referring to someone earlier in the thread, i didnt flip the page! you know i have mad respect for u logy