#1 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Doctor Strangefate take down Lord Marvel aka Billy Baston ?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. No one has an opinion on this fight ?

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio

Strangefate can win here but I am not sure how much would Lord Marvel's Nigh Omnipotence over all magic would effect Strangefate.

#4 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Strangefate as well.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Strangefate.

Moderator
#6 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

Strangefate was had god-like powers and the most powerful bein gin the Amalgam Universe. I think he would win it only because of his mental abilities.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio

But Lord Marvel has God Like powers too. He is the Keeper of all magic in the DCU and he is virtually immortal now.

#8 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam was just a powerful wizard. I think the combined power of Ftae and Strange would trump that power. Though strength and speed of Marvel is also great, I feel the power of Xaveir makes that useless.

I give the win to Dr Strangefate!

#9 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Shazam was just a powerful wizard. I think the combined power of Ftae and Strange would trump that power. Though strength and speed of Marvel is also great, I feel the power of Xaveir makes that useless.


With the restructuring of magic in the DC universe, it would appear that the position of Lord Marvel in relationship to magic and the control this permits him ight exceed that of Shazam.
I cannot remember which one of his granted powers (either the Wisdom of Solomon or the Courage of Achilles) also granted him some degree of mental fortitude (resistance).
Then is also the issue of speed. Could Lord Marvel attack (thanks to superspeed) before Dr Strangefate could react.
#10 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Alpha said:
"Shazam was just a powerful wizard. I think the combined power of Ftae and Strange would trump that power. Though strength and speed of Marvel is also great, I feel the power of Xaveir makes that useless.


With the restructuring of magic in the DC universe, it would appear that the position of Lord Marvel in relationship to magic and the control this permits him ight exceed that of Shazam.
I cannot remember which one of his granted powers (either the Wisdom of Solomon or the Courage of Achilles) also granted him some degree of mental fortitude (resistance).
Then is also the issue of speed. Could Lord Marvel attack (thanks to superspeed) before Dr Strangefate could react.
"
No thats dumb he couldn't Strangefate wins.
#11 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Alpha said:
"Shazam was just a powerful wizard. I think the combined power of Ftae and Strange would trump that power. Though strength and speed of Marvel is also great, I feel the power of Xaveir makes that useless.


With the restructuring of magic in the DC universe, it would appear that the position of Lord Marvel in relationship to magic and the control this permits him ight exceed that of Shazam.
I cannot remember which one of his granted powers (either the Wisdom of Solomon or the Courage of Achilles) also granted him some degree of mental fortitude (resistance).
Then is also the issue of speed. Could Lord Marvel attack (thanks to superspeed) before Dr Strangefate could react.
"

But didn't Fate and Strange have access to the power of being much greater than Shazam (Nabu and Vishanti)?
#12 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
No thats dumb he couldn't Strangefate wins."
Speaks the Lord of Wisdom......
#13 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
But didn't Fate and Strange have access to the power of being much greater than Shazam (Nabu and Vishanti)?"
I will have to check.
#14 Posted by kinggamer97 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say Lord Marvel

#15 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"But didn't Fate and Strange have access to the power of being much greater than Shazam (Nabu and Vishanti)?"
Nabu (as the ancient one) was extremely powerful. It would appear that he was in the same ballpark powerwise as the normal Dr fate was.
As for calling on other powers (like the Vishanti) that would depend upon the universe the battle took place in, as the named being must grant power to the spell and they might chose to withhold that power from an unknown like Strangfate (if this battle took place anywhere else but the Amalgam Universe).

Shazam had sufficient control over magic to perform almost any feat. Was this greater than Dr Fate's power ? That's a tough question to answer. At his most powerful, I would tip the hat to Fate but overall (averaging his power level out), Shazam would have a slight edge.
Has the addition of Dr Strange to the mix done much to increase Strangefate's innate power - not in my opinion as Fate, like Strange, would call on deities / beings for power as well. Strangefate did get from the Strange part some cool items, like the Cloak of Levitation and the All Seeing Eye.
Would these and his telepathic skills overcome the potent physical abilities of Lord Marvel ?  Maybe if Lord Marvel had a disticnt weakness to mental attacks but I don't think he now does.
#16 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Strangefate FTW.

#17 Posted by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmm.... looks like Strangefate has taken the win here
#18 Posted by lol (4430 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by New_World_Order (12949 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Marvel is just like Odin Force Thor. Great potential, but did nothing too impressive with insane power.

Doctor Strangefate easily.