Lord Kallig and the Emperor's Wrath Vs. Tholme and Quinlan Vos

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

#1  Edited By shroudofsorrow

The Sith Inquisitor and Sith Warrior face off against Tholme and Vos on Nar Shadda. Who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Versus

No Caption Provided
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

... what have the two Sith done? Seriously? They have barely any feats. The only thing I can think of for Kallig is his ability to manipulate Sith spirits, and that ain't going to help.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@JediXMan: Any and all cutscenes count. The Emperor's Wrath has killed Jedi and Sith, including Darth Baras, and Kallig possess a command over force lightning. He/she also defeated Darth Thanaton (who does in fact, have feats). Kallig only called on the Force Ghosts power after Thanaton unleashed one last desperate Force Storm. Really in a Force Fight I'd say Kallig>Vos or Tholme, though not both together.

ShootingNova may also know more about these two than I do. The above is the extent of what I know.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@shroudofsorrow:

I'll wait for ShootingNova, because I admittedly know very, very little about SWTOR outside of the game, so perhaps he can enlighten me on the feats of those he has defeated.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@JediXMan: I also believe it depends on which version of Vos I'm choosing to use. While Vos fought his master evenly, he also later did something his master failed to do: beat Sora Bulq. That tells me that Vos improved during the course of the Clone Wars.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By JamesKM716

@JediXMan: Kallig killed Darth Thanaton pretty horribly in a cutscene. So there's that. HE may have been amped at the time though.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By ShootingNova

Kallig's ability to die is a bit... questionable. I'm not saying Kallig is actually invincible, but having all those spirits (plus a Voss spirit, too, I believe) is said to grant him immortality. I'm not one to trust rumours, though.

@JamesKM716 said:

HE may have been amped at the time though.

Not relevant, granted how this amp is permanent.

@JediXMan said:

I'll wait for ShootingNova, because I admittedly know very, very little about SWTOR outside of the game, so perhaps he can enlighten me on the feats of those he has defeated.

Whose feats, are you specifically searching for? You might find some random ones in this post.

@shroudofsorrow said:

Any and all cutscenes count.

Okay.

The Emperor's Wrath has killed Jedi and Sith, including Darth Baras,

Just randomly stating Jedi and Sith is kind of meaningless, ya know?

Baras's feat is dispatching Angral in a saber fight with laughable ease (in forcing him to stand down), who has slain Jedi easily (I believe) and has also defeated Master Orgus Din (twice). By the time of his second defeat, Din had encountered and fought more Sith than any other Jedi during the Great Galactic War, although feat-wise he isn't very imposing. I do know that he has defeated (with fair ease, I think) Braden, the very same Bounty Hunter that slew Grand Master Zym (yeah, and I am also scoffing at how ridiculous that is).

Emperor's Wrath has also slain Jaric Kaedan, Jedi Council member who I believe defeated the Dread Masters (I believe there were circumstances or allies, but the Dread Masters can kill beings with Lightning).

So defeating Baras is certainly a good feat. If you could keep track of the above, (I know, just a chain of feats), you might be able to see where I am coming from. Personally, I see the Emperor's Wrath defeating Tholme for sure.

and Kallig possess a command over force lightning.

Please don't mention something any average Dark Jedi/Sith can do. It makes almost no difference.

He/she also defeated Darth Thanaton (who does in fact, have feats). Kallig only called on the Force Ghosts power after Thanaton unleashed one last desperate Force Storm.

Thanaton's feats were defeating (though he was originally on the losing end) against Exal Kressh, disciple of Vitiate and utilizing Force Flight. He eventually became much more powerful, though the only thing I do realize about him is being able to kill beings with Force Lightning (and presumably greater, considering how he is superior to Zash, who has also killed being with Lightning), which Kallig can do also. Also, Kallig has effortlessly swatted aside Thanaton's Lightning (which, as said before, could kill people or above) and he/she has also flung Thanaton clear across the room.

There's probably a lot more for both Emperor's Wrath and Kallig, but these should be enough. For now.

Really in a Force Fight I'd say Kallig>Vos or Tholme, though not both together.

Yep.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@ShootingNova said:

Please don't mention something any average Dark Jedi/Sith can do. It makes almost no difference.

Kallig has an especially good command of Force Lightning, as you yourself just proved.

Regardless, I stand by my belief that Kallig>Vos or Tholme in a Force fight, but maybe not together. Who do you think wins?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShootingNova

@shroudofsorrow said:

Kallig has an especially good command of Force Lightning, as you yourself just proved.

You can't use something I proved after you posted, as something you posted. Because it just isn't. I was talking especially to your post of just saying "having the ability to cast Lightning", really is meaningless.

Regardless, I stand by my belief that Kallig>Vos or Tholme in a Force fight, but maybe not together. Who do you think wins?

I already responded to this. I think the Sith win. Most likely via Force fight, although the Emperor's Wrath can still kill Tholme in saber combat.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@ShootingNova said:

@JediXMan said:

Whose feats, are you specifically searching for? You might find some random ones in this post.

Feats for characters outside the game who Kallig and the Wrath have fought. Basically, people like Baras, Thanaton, etc.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@JediXMan: He has listed the feats Baras and Thanaton possess.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediXMan: Already said some/most. The important ones, in other words.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@ShootingNova said:

@JediXMan: Already said some/most. The important ones, in other words.

Hm. Fair enough. Sith might win, then.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediXMan: Okay.