• 133 results
Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

Title says all. Lord Boros and Saitama from One punch Man fights a crazy ass Thor.

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Saitama REALLY needs to stop showing up on threads here. lol

really tho...

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dontevenblink: I haven't seen him in a while but i think they should beat thor if only for Boros regeneration

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't really know. Wait hasn't Current Thor lost his hammer?

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Saitama is an humoristic concept, a parody of invincible heroes...
Come on, everybody will battle with him ?

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team. For now Thor is stronger and more durable than Saitama but i doubt he will even be able to touch him.I really can see the Ondinson having some problems just with Boros,but if we add Saitama this fight becomes a spite imo.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DarkRaiden

Thor stomps. Lightning oneshots.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By toptom

How? Saitama has punched apart a beam which was meant to destroy the surface of the entire planet...while he was holding back. Not to mention that he is way faster than Genos who is a guy that can easily outrun a laser beam on his own.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom said:

@darkraiden said:

How? Saitama has punched apart a beam which was meant to destroy the surface of the entire planet...while he was holding back. Not to mention that he is way faster than Genos who is a guy that can easily outrun a laser beam on his own.

Laser beams don't have a set quantified speed and don't move faster than lightning from what I've seen from Genos. Thor's lightning is omnidirectional and has blocked an actual planet buster (Saitama punched a beam that was supposed to be a life wiper and was unquantified). His lightning has also hurt galaxy level and multiversal level beings. If we're using high level feats.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By toptom

@darkraiden: a laser beam,even if it moves just at the speed of lightning,is still massively hypersonic and Saitama has shown to be able to surpas Genos who on his part could easily run faster than a laser beam. All of this stuff suggest that Thor won't be able to even touch Saitama who on the other end can repeatedly punch thor over and over with a punch stronger than an attack capable to erase all the life on earth (and i suppose that in order to erase all the life on earth you have to destroy his surface).

When has thor hurt a multiversal level being? Are you talking about Glory and/or Galactus?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom said:

@darkraiden: a laser beam,even if it moves just at the speed of lightning,is still massively hypersonic and Saitama has shown to be able to surpas Genos who on his part could easily run faster than a laser beam. All of this stuff suggest that Thor won't be able to even touch Saitama who on the other end can repeteadly punch thor over and over with a punch stronger than an attack capable to erase all the life on earth (and i suppose that in order to erase all the life on earth you have to destroy his surface).

When has thor hurt a multiversal level being? Are you talking about Glory and/or Galactus?

Galaxy level = Glory, Gorr, Galactus.

Multiversal = Chaos King aka MIkaboshi or w/e his name is.

Thor has hit lightspeeders like Surfer, Hyperion, Gladiator, and his lightning WILL tag Saitama as will his winds regardless. You do not have to destroy Earth's surface to wipe life btw. Something akin to a city sized meteor could do it IIRC.

And Saitama's punches ultimately mean nothing to Thor who has far beyond planetary hits and durability.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom said:

@darkraiden: a laser beam,even if it moves just at the speed of lightning,is still massively hypersonic and Saitama has shown to be able to surpas Genos who on his part could easily run faster than a laser beam. All of this stuff suggest that Thor won't be able to even touch Saitama who on the other end can repeteadly punch thor over and over with a punch stronger than an attack capable to erase all the life on earth (and i suppose that in order to erase all the life on earth you have to destroy his surface).

Galaxy level = Glory, Gorr, Galactus.

Multiversal = Chaos King aka MIkaboshi or w/e his name is.

Thor has hit lightspeeders like Surfer, Hyperion, Gladiator, and his lightning WILL tag Saitama as will his winds regardless. You do not have to destroy Earth's surface to wipe life btw. Something akin to a city sized meteor could do it IIRC.

And Saitama's punches ultimately mean nothing to Thor who has far beyond planetary hits and durability.

this

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By toptom

@darkraiden: yes thor has hit those people but during those fights none of them really used their speed has they could, as it is often happens in comics. But here in these formus we are supposed to use a character to his full potential and there is really no way that Thor can hit a guy as fast as Saitama who can dodge a laser beam as if it was nothing to him.

(However regarding glory he could damage him just when he was inside of him (still impressive though),later when he has blasted him he has used his power against him, and i don't think he could ever damage Gorr (the one in the future timeline)).

So Thor has never been hurt by anything less than a planetary attack? I do not think that Thor will go down in this infamous one punch,but thousands of punches will suffice imo,and we have to remember that everything saitama has done since now was performed with almso zero effort

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what i've seen of Boros and Saitama i think Thor should be able to win this, after a decent fight. However, i haven't read all of the manga, so i wouldn't know for sure.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Thor, if he's going all out, has enough durability and destructive capability to win this despite the speed gap. I can honestly see saitama taking it for some reason though. I mean he's at least clark level or so in pure stats already..

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom said:

@darkraiden: yes thor has hit those people but during those fights none of them really used their speed has they could, as it is often happens in comics. But here in these formus we are supposed to use a character to his full potential and there is really no way that Thor can hit a guy as fast as Saitama who can dodge a laser beam as if it was nothing to him.

(However regarding glory he could damage him just when he was inside of him (still impressive though),later when he has blasted him he has used his power against him, and i don't think he could ever damage Gorr (the one in the future timeline)).

So Thor has never been hurt by anything less than a planetary attack? I do not think that Thor will go down in this infamous one punch,but thousands of punches will suffice imo,and we have to remember that everything saitama has done since now was performed with almso zero effort

Thor has taken a planet exploding on his unconscious body and was 100% fine. So he'll be geood.

He literally dropped Gorr with a lightning bolt btw.

And btw Hyperion was literally blitzing Thor as he hit him. And Gladiator had to distract Thor before trying to blitz him (and it was the weaker Eric Masterson Thor). He also has microsecond feats and has hit people faster than Saitama like QS.

And if we're using Thor to his full potential, he beats pretty much every herald+ character by spamming omnidirectional (undodgeable) multiversal lightning that covers the planet (something he's also done before).

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thor stomps.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By toptom

@darkraiden: yes,Thor is more durable than Saitama (or at least we suppose so since for now Saitama wasn't damaged in any of his fights) and he is durable enough to take an explosion more powerful than a planetary one but that doesn't mean he won't feel the saitama's punches which can be delivered with an insane speed. Thor,despite his immense durability gets often damaged during his fights (now i am thinking at the Siege story arc in which he gets defeted by a bunch of b-villans with a power far away planet level) and just one punch from Saitama (a guy who has almost wrecked the moon just by jumping on it...always while he was holding back) will cause some damage.

"And btw Hyperion was literally blitzing Thor as he hit him. And Gladiator had to distract Thor before trying to blitz him (and it was the weaker Eric Masterson Thor). He also has microsecond feats and has hit people faster than Saitama like QS."

Scans please. It is not like i don't trust you,but here on the vine we have to take with a grain of sailt such statements,and on the top of that such scans could be useful in this discussion. Plus when i was talking about Thor not damaging Gorr i was talking about the Gorr in the future timeline,the stronger one thanks to his better control of the black weapon.

However i do not belive that Thor will able to even lay a finger on him,he has been embarassed too many times in the speed departement (spiderman and wolverine evading his hits and circling around him and stuff like that) by too many street level guys to even consider his best speed feats imo

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DarkRaiden

@toptom said:

@darkraiden: yes,Thor is more durable than Saitama (or at least we suppose so since for now Saitama wasn't damaged in any of his fights) and he is durable enough to take an explosion more powerful than a planetary one but that doesn't mean he won't feel the saitama's punches which can be delivered with an insane speed. Thor,despite his immense durability gets often damaged during his fights (now i am thinking at the Siege story arc in which he gets defeted by a bunch of b-villans with a power far away planet level) and just one punch from Saitama (a guy who has almost wrecked the moon just by jumping on it...always while he was holding back) will cause some damage.

"And btw Hyperion was literally blitzing Thor as he hit him. And Gladiator had to distract Thor before trying to blitz him (and it was the weaker Eric Masterson Thor). He also has microsecond feats and has hit people faster than Saitama like QS."

Scans please. It is not like i don't trust you,but here on the vine we have to take with a grain of sailt such statements,and on the top of that such scans could be useful in this discussion. Plus when i was talking about Thor not damaging Gorr i was talking about the Gorr in the future timeline,the stronger one thanks to his better control of the black weapon.

However i do not belive that Thor will able to even lay a finger on him,he has been embarassed too many times in the speed departement (spiderman and wolverine evading his hits and circling around him and stuff like that) by too many street level guys to even consider his best speed feats imo

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thor holds back, speed included. This is a fact. Also Saitama failed to hit a mosquito if we're going low end feats.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By toptom

@darkraiden: failing to hit a character who is faster isn't a low feat for Thor ,it is simply representative of what he can or can not do. Being able to hit Hyperion once doesn't prove anything since those characters doesn't always use their speed at their fullest or in the most effective way ( just think at Setry vs WWH,he just went toe to toe against him without avoiding not even one of his punches). Then he hasn't even hit QS either, he has just hit the ground,the shockwave did the rest. Thor has extremely few good reaction time feats gained during decades of published comics but those 2 or 3 examples can't magically delete all the times he has failed to hit someone or all the times he has failed to avoid an attack,those examples are the most consistant for him...by a huge margin.

Now he is facing a character who is so fast that he could litterally dance around his thunders and land thousands of punches in the span of a moment whit each punch being hundreds of times more powerful than an h-bomb. Thor's superior durability and his superior destructive power won't help him too much in this fight.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom said:

@darkraiden: failing to hit a character who is faster isn't a low feat for Thor ,it is simply representative of what he can or can not do. Being able to hit Hyperion once doesn't prove anything since those characters doesn't always use their speed at their fullest or in the most effective way ( just think at Setry vs WWH,he just went toe to toe against him without avoiding not even one of his punches). Then he hasn't even hit QS either, he has just hit the ground,the shockwave did the rest. Thor has extremely few good reaction time feats gained during decades of published comics but those 2 or 3 examples can't magically delete all the times he has failed to hit someone or all the times he has failed to avoid an attack,those examples are the most consistant for him...by a huge margin.

Now he is facing a character who is so fast that he could litterally dance around his thunders and land thousands of punches in the span of a moment whit each punch being hundreds of times more powerful than an h-bomb. Thor's superior durability and his superior destructive power won't help him too much in this fight.

Saitama isn't close to that fast nor has he ever hit that fast. You made that up. QS is that fast, as is Hyperion. And how can you say Hyperion wasn't using his speed when he literally was moving in a blur.

Thor stomps him. Hard. He can't dance around lightning, especially if it's omnidirectional and covering a planet.

Also you realize QS is much faster than Saitama right? If thor can do a shockwave to hit him, he can do the same to hit Saitama.

Thor stomps. He's stronger, fast enough, too durable, his lightning and wind is too powerful.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thor, still.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama isn't close to that fast nor has he ever hit that fast. You made that up. QS is that fast, as is Hyperion. And how can you say Hyperion wasn't using his speed when he literally was moving in a blur.

Thor stomps him. Hard. He can't dance around lightning, especially if it's omnidirectional and covering a planet.

Also you realize QS is much faster than Saitama right? If thor can do a shockwave to hit him, he can do the same to hit Saitama.

Thor stomps. He's stronger, fast enough, too durable, his lightning and wind is too powerful.

Saitama has shown to be able to deliver many hits in the span of a moment so ,no,i haven't made that up at all.Then Thor stomping the ground (since that was the only way he could tag him ) and hitting QS via a shockwave isn't an exceptional feat for Thor,in all honesty it is a bad feat for QS,just like the hyperion one. I really don't know how you can not see the difference between using your speed in an effective way in combat from charging your opponent like a bull . As i have already told you those characters doesn't always go at full speed,they doesn't use it as they could and in many cases they aren't even using a fraction of it,just think at the flash,he gets tagged quite often but that doesn't mean the guy who has casually hit him once could necessarily perform such a feat in another occasion.Thor gest hit too often and he his attacks are avoided too often to suggest he could hit a guy as fast as Saitama.Spiderman and Wolverine can dance around him.You are judging him by 2 feats (that aren't impressive by any means) and you are deliberately ignoring all his other showings in this department,which are more consistant for him.

I know that these scans simply pop up at every thread that involves Saitama,and i know that many people doesn't like him ( i do like him but sure as hell i prefer Thor to him),but we should at least try to be objective.

Here we can see Saitama quietely avoiding a huge laser blast,then Genos (the cyborg) charges him so fast that they actually surpass the beam and during this fraction of time he is litterally bombarding him with super-fast punches just to discover at the end that he was hitting his after image. So basically a guy who can easily run faster than a laser,and who can easily avoid many laser beam direct at him isn't fast enough to even follow Saitama's movements. And Saitama was playing with him:

Thor would be lucky to simply hit Genos once but with saitama he has litterally zero chances. And using an omnidirectional blast won't be useful either,since in such an attack most of those thunders aren't even direct at him, so he has just to dodge the ones which are going against him. In the end,Thos is stronger and more durable but he can't exploit those advantages in this fight.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Wait... Wait... are you serious? Laser beams move slower then lightning? I... What? Lasers move the speed of light. Lasers are light! We use them to cut and weld today, the navy has one as an anti-missile battery.

Lightning moves 3,700 m/s compared to light which is 186,000 m/s

Lasers move... pretty consistent unless we have proof in the universe that this laser isn't really a laser and is just called a laser by people. Personally, I don't think they are firing lasers in One-Punch. They are 'Energy Beams' which do have different travel times when we look at fiction. But no, Lightning does notmove faster then a laser.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DarkRaiden

@wut said:

@darkraiden: Wait... Wait... are you serious? Laser beams move slower then lightning? I... What? Lasers move the speed of light. Lasers are light! We use them to cut and weld today, the navy has one as an anti-missile battery.

Lightning moves 3,700 m/s compared to light which is 186,000 m/s

Lasers move... pretty consistent unless we have proof in the universe that this laser isn't really a laser and is just called a laser by people. Personally, I don't think they are firing lasers in One-Punch. They are 'Energy Beams' which do have different travel times when we look at fiction. But no, Lightning does notmove faster then a laser.

So....in your last paragraph you clearly know what I'm talking about, energy beams aka 'lasers' in fiction. I know that lasers are lightspeed, but in every work of fiction ever, they're not. And if you'd use context, then you'd know we're talking about *gasp* works of fiction where they're not even faster than lightning based on what's shown. So this was a useless post.

@toptom said:

@darkraiden said:

Saitama has shown to be able to deliver many hits in the span of a moment so ,no,i haven't made that up at all.Then Thor stomping the ground (since that was the only way he could tag him ) and hitting QS via a shockwave isn't an exceptional feat for Thor,in all honesty it is a bad feat for QS,just like the hyperion one. I really don't know how you can not see the difference between using your speed in an effective way in combat from charging your opponent like a bull . As i have already told you those characters doesn't always go at full speed,they doesn't use it as they could and in many cases they aren't even using a fraction of it,just think at the flash,he gets tagged quite often but that doesn't mean the guy who has casually hit him once could necessarily perform such a feat in another occasion.Thor gest hit too often and he his attacks are avoided too often to suggest he could hit a guy as fast as Saitama.Spiderman and Wolverine can dance around him.You are judging him by 2 feats (that aren't impressive by any means) and you are deliberately ignoring all his other showings in this department,which are more consistant for him.

I know that these scans simply pop up at every thread that involves Saitama,and i know that many people doesn't like him ( i do like him but sure as hell i prefer Thor to him),but we should at least try to be objective.

Here we can see Saitama quietely avoiding a huge laser blast,then Genos (the cyborg) charges him so fast that they actually surpass the beam and during this fraction of time he is litterally bombarding him with super-fast punches just to discover at the end that he was hitting his after image. So basically a guy who can easily run faster than a laser,and who can easily avoid many laser beam direct at him isn't fast enough to even follow Saitama's movements. And Saitama was playing with him:

Thor would be lucky to simply hit Genos once but with saitama he has litterally zero chances. And using an omnidirectional blast won't be useful either,since in such an attack most of those thunders aren't even direct at him, so he has just to dodge the ones which are going against him. In the end,Thos is stronger and more durable but he can't exploit those advantages in this fight.

I. Know. Everything. About. Saitama. I've. Read. One. Punch. Man. What you posted is not impressive at all. Literally slower than QS by at least 1000 times. Thor hit him.

Everytime Thor has tried and fought a fast opponent (all of them faster than Saitama), he hit them. This will be no different. And Omnidirectional means ALL directions. He literally can't dodge or he moves into a different lightning bolt. He literally has to get hit and will thus die.

Saitama from what you've shown isn't even triple digit mach btw. And he still can't hurt Thor. At all. And he's still never thrown anything close to 1 thousand punches in a second.

Thor still stomps.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: No, it wasn't. You should have responded, 'Not a laser. It is an energy beam.'

But you said lightning is faster then lasers which is... just so wrong on so many levels. I used context, I said I firmly believe it was an energy beam not a laser.

I have yet to see a laser in One-Punch Man. They are all energy blast. Hell, Geno's says Incinerate when he fires his cannon.

But feel free to throw a fit. Makes you look totes mature.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SightlessReality

@darkraiden: Haven't you stated before that you'v never read the original which still gets updated? In which case you don't know everything.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut:

I have yet to see a laser in One-Punch Man. They are all energy blast. Hell, Geno's says Incinerate when he fires his cannon.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wut

@redzkz: Props! I completely forgot that the new bad guy that Saitama left Genos to fight fired lasers!

No Caption Provided

(Seriously, I forgot all about that.)

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@darkraiden: No, it wasn't. You should have responded, 'Not a laser. It is an energy beam.'

But you said lightning is faster then lasers which is... just so wrong on so many levels. I used context, I said I firmly believe it was an energy beam not a laser.

But feel free to throw a fit. Makes you look totes mature.

Again, context. There are tons of lasers in fiction, like literal lasers, and all are slower than lightning. No fit was thrown. Just pointing out that your entire post was just you pointing out a technicality that has no place in this conversation.

@darkraiden: Haven't you stated before that you'v never read the original which still gets updated? In which case you don't know everything.

But the one we're using is the new one. Again, context is your friend.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: There the same person. I.E. The art quality is just different.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wut

@darkraiden: Which I said that, in some universes, lasers don't move as fast as real lasers and are something that is totally not a laser despite them calling it so. (Seriously, did you just ignore half the post?)

In most fiction, a laser is a laser, it is your job to prove it isn't a laser contrary to the given source, not to try and say, "Well, I think lightning moves faster then that laser... cause...." Especially when natural precedent is on the other side. (This wasn't a laser at all, so I have no idea why you even dared to make that claim that lightning travels faster then lasers which is just wrong.)

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor, as of now. A lot of people seem to treat Saitama like a no-limits fallacy.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deannunaki: Well he's hard to gauge because we only ever see his low end (casual) capabilities.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: There the same person. I.E. The art quality is just different.

I know. And everyone's using the newer one. The other one doesn't count till it's put on panel in the new art style.

@wut said:

@darkraiden: Which I said that, in some universes, lasers don't move as fast as real lasers and are something that is totally not a laser despite them calling it so. (Seriously, did you just ignore half the post?)

In most fiction, a laser is a laser, it is your job to prove it isn't a laser contrary to the given source, not to try and say, "Well, I think lightning moves faster then that laser... cause...." Especially when natural precedent is on the other side. (This wasn't a laser at all, so I have no idea why you even dared to make that claim that lightning travels faster then lasers which is just wrong.)

I know.....that's my point. your whole post was useless as you harped on something that was a technicality and then acknowledged that I was right. And It's being called a laser by the defenders of Saitama which is why I called it a laser. And in most fiction, a laser is not lightspeed at all. I've actually yet to see one move that fast. Unless Spidey, Captain America, Blade, etc. are all lightspeed.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Umm? What? Who made up that rule. As it stands unless the op clearly defines that you can only use one or the other. Feats from both apply.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Wut

@darkraiden: You just named three people from the Marvel-verse and said you have yet to see one move that fast... Maybe you should try naming other verses besides three people from the same universe? (Comics are laughable with their lasers and make a very, very, very poor example.)

No, I said, outright, at the beginning, that lasers do vary, but this isn't a laser and saying that lightning > Lasers is a very, to put it plainly, stupid thing to say because it simply isn't true. I said that instead of trying to argue Lightning is faster then a Laser, you should have simply pointed out that it is not a laser and is an energy blast. <--- My point. People over-estimate the speed of lightning all the time. I make it a point to go out of my way to point out it isn't nearly as fast as people like to believe.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By toptom

I. Know. Everything. About. Saitama. I've. Read. One. Punch. Man. What you posted is not impressive at all. Literally slower than QS by at least 1000 times. Thor hit him.

Everytime Thor has tried and fought a fast opponent (all of them faster than Saitama), he hit them. This will be no different. And Omnidirectional means ALL directions. He literally can't dodge or he moves into a different lightning bolt. He literally has to get hit and will thus die.

Saitama from what you've shown isn't even triple digit mach btw. And he still can't hurt Thor. At all. And he's still never thrown anything close to 1 thousand punches in a second.

Thor still stomps.

Ok, you know "everything" about Saitama,so you are just ignoring most of what you know about him....or you are extremely exaggerating what you know about thor. Probably both of them. Then if you say that qs is 1000 times faster than Saitama just show it,he can probably have one feat or two that can be better than saitama's ones but even if he has them as i've told you twice already it doesn't prove anything. The flash gets tagged by opponents that doesn't even have super-speed,the same goes for Superman,for Hyperion for Quicksilver and for everyone. Not directly hitting QS (once) doesn't prove anything,hitting once Hyperion doesn't prove anything especially when he is not using his speed in a more useful way and especially when after that you have some street level guy who can embarass him in the speed department, in more than one occasion.Thor won't hit Genos and he can just dream about hitting Saitama.And having an attack that goes in all the directions is useless,most of those thunders aren't going to even aim at saitama,he just need to avoid the ones that are going against him,he won't put himself in the path of another thunder and he can do it without the slightest effort,really.

"Again, context. There are tons of lasers in fiction, like literal lasers, and all are slower than lightning."

This is just so wrong. The lighting is AT BEST as fast as 1/3 of light and the claim that ALL laser in ALL fiction are slower is a nonsense.

Zandalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what i see and from what i'm currently reading (seriously this OP manga is awesome!) Saitama can win this fight even without the "dragonball looking guy"...infact no one is even talking about him lol. However i even doubt that Thor can one shot him if he has the chance,i mean how can we even say that? Sure Saitama hasn't yet shown us to be able to take a planetary explosion but he hasn't being damaged by litterally anything yet in the manga,and he has taken some really impressive hits.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@darkraiden: You just named three people from the Marvel-verse and said you have yet to see one move that fast... Maybe you should try naming other verses besides three people from the same universe? (Comics are laughable with their lasers and make a very, very, very poor example.)

No, I said, outright, at the beginning, that lasers do vary, but this isn't a laser and saying that lightning > Lasers is a very, to put it plainly, stupid thing to say because it simply isn't true. I said that instead of trying to argue Lightning is faster then a Laser, you should have simply pointed out that it is not a laser and is an energy blast. <--- My point. People over-estimate the speed of lightning all the time. I make it a point to go out of my way to point out it isn't nearly as fast as people like to believe.

Natsu from Fairy Tail

Everyone in OP who dodged or fought Kizaru

Dante from DMC

Blackstar from Soul Eater

People from Air Gear

etc.

I can go on. in fiction, lasers aren't lightspeed and are in fact slower than lightning.

@toptom said:

@darkraiden said:

Thor still stomps.

Ok, you know "everything" about Saitama,so you are just ignoring most of what you know about him....or you are extremely exaggerating what you know about thor. Probably both of them. Then if you say that qs is 1000 times faster than Saitama just show it,he can probably have one feat or two that can be better than saitama's ones but even if he has them as i've told you twice already it doesn't prove anything. The flash gets tagged by opponents that doesn't even have super-speed,the same goes for Superman,for Hyperion for Quicksilver and for everyone. Not directly hitting QS (once) doesn't prove anything,hitting once Hyperion doesn't prove anything especially when he is not using his speed in a more useful way and especially when after that you have some street level guy who can embarass him in the speed department, in more than one occasion.Thor won't hit Genos and he can just dream about hitting Saitama.And having an attack that goes in all the directions is useless,most of those thunders aren't going to even aim at saitama,he just need to avoid the ones that are going against him,he won't put himself in the path of another thunder and he can do it without the slightest effort,really.

"Again, context. There are tons of lasers in fiction, like literal lasers, and all are slower than lightning."

This is just so wrong. The lighting is AT BEST as fast as 1/3 of light and the claim that ALL laser in ALL fiction are slower is a nonsense.

Saitama has 0 speed feats that are in any way impressive. That's the facts. He also has 0 durability feats to suggest he can take a planet busting hit.

There, some QS speed feats, him outrunning radio waves aka lightspeed, him running around half the world in 92 seconds, him running to a country and back in a spoken word, him running to a different country by the time a psionic attack goes off.

And your point about Flash and QS only backs Thor. Being much faster doesn't mean you won't get hit. Just like Flash, Hyperion, Supes, QS, etc. And Saitama's the same, he WILL be hit and that hit WILL put him down. Especially since he's the slowest one we named.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wut

@darkraiden: No, you need to prove they are slower then lightning, you do not get to say just because these characters dodged it (Despite aim dodging being a thing. Dante did dodge lasers though. That one isn't really debatable and is just PIS and inconsistent) that it must be slower then lightning. (Didn't Luffy dodge Lighting in the Skypia arc?)

Lightning is not even 1/3 the speed of light. Compared to light, lightning is a crawl.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By toptom

@darkraiden said:

Saitama has 0 speed feats that are in any way impressive. That's the facts. He also has 0 durability feats to suggest he can take a planet busting hit.

There, some QS speed feats, him outrunning radio waves aka lightspeed, him running around half the world in 92 seconds, him running to a country and back in a spoken word, him running to a different country by the time a psionic attack goes off.

And your point about Flash and QS only backs Thor. Being much faster doesn't mean you won't get hit. Just like Flash, Hyperion, Supes, QS, etc. And Saitama's the same, he WILL be hit and that hit WILL put him down. Especially since he's the slowest one we named.

"Saitama has 0 speed feat"...ok..i surrender,i understand that no one can possibly talk to a guy who refuses to listen...or who refuses even what he has in front of his eyes. However, as i suspected,QS has jsut one feat above Saitama. Plus you haven't understood my point regarding the speedester: they can be tagged by non spedester...when they are jobbing. If a guy who is only human can hit the flash it is because the flash is jobbing,it is not like that the human is so freaking fast.But here, in this battle, Saitama isn't going to job (he has never done that in his manga either by the way) and that's why he is gonna win.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@darkraiden: No, you need to prove they are slower then lightning, you do not get to say just because these characters dodged it (Despite aim dodging being a thing. Dante did dodge lasers though. That one isn't really debatable and is just PIS and inconsistent) that it must be slower then lightning. (Didn't Luffy dodge Lighting in the Skypia arc?)

Lightning is not even 1/3 the speed of light. Compared to light, lightning is a crawl.

They're slower than lightning because the characters that dodge them are consistently slower than lightning.

@toptom said:

@darkraiden said:

"Saitama has 0 speed feat"...ok..i surrender,i understand that no one can possibly talk to a guy who refuses to listen...or who refuses even what he has in front of his eyes. However, as i suspected,QS has jsut one feat above Saitama. Plus you haven't understood my point regarding the speedester: they can be tagged by non spedester...when they are jobbing. If a guy who is only human can hit the flash it is because the flash is jobbing,it is not like that the human is so freaking fast.But here, in this battle, Saitama isn't going to job (he has never done that in his manga either by the way) and that's why he is gonna win.

Except...no. Thor has a consistent history of hitting faster people than Saitama.

And name Saitama's oh so impressive speed feats. I'll wait.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By toptom

@darkraiden: yep then keep waiting.

oh...and for the record thor has an even longer history of humiliation in the speed department,but you are doing a really good job in avoiding all that stuff and focusing just on 2 unimpressive feats which aren't even representative of what thor can do.

"They're slower than lightning because the characters that dodge them are consistently slower than lightning."

so now not only a laser beam (which is made of light) isn't as fast as light anymore for you (to be honest i share your argument for what regards the comics)...but now,somehow,the lighting (which is far slower than light) has become faster than it....just stop trolling and open wikipedia.There is no reason in the world for a bolt to be faster than a laser,the contrary is true,accept it.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom said:

@darkraiden: yep then keep waiting.

oh...and for the record thor has an even longer history of humiliation in the speed department,but you are doing a really good job in avoiding all that stuff and focusing just on 2 unimpressive feats which aren't even representative of what thor can do.

"They're slower than lightning because the characters that dodge them are consistently slower than lightning."

so now not only a laser beam (which is made of light) isn't as fast as light anymore for you (to be honest i share your argument for what regards the comics)...but now,somehow,the lighting (which is far slower than light) has become faster than it....just stop trolling and open wikipedia.There is no reason in the world for a bolt to be faster than a laser,the contrary is true,accept it.

No...Thor actually has more speed feats than anti-speed feats. Only Thor haters/uninformed people think the opposite,

Yes. Lasers are consistently depicted as slower than lightning. In fiction. Wikipedia.....doesn't affect that. Due to feats.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By toptom

@darkraiden: "No...Thor actually has more speed feats than anti-speed feats."

this is simply a lie,however,if this wasn't the case, you could have used some better spead feats for thor insted of these useless ones.

oh,again,lasers aren't depicted as slower than lighting.We are waiting for some proof of that foolish statement. Fiction or non fiction i still suggest you to open wikipedia to see how fast the lighting can be.