Looking for ARTIST for my MANGA!!!

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am a Writer looking for an Artist for my manga. I have so many great ideas but cannot draw sadly :(

Genre(s): Action, adventure, comedy, romance. Will be pretty gritty and dark at times

Title of the manga I will share upon email

Brief summary of manga: A vast world where all kinds of mystical and interesting creatures exist. Focus is on a werewolf. I feel vampires and werewolves need to be done right and have actual development and thought out fight scenes. Vampires using guns? O how we've fallen smh. Swords and Arrows and battle axes ect... will be the weaponry of the world

Honestly I just need someone who's dedicated and can draw pretty well. You don't have to be the greatest artist to ever live lol.

How often you're available can be flexible as I am pretty much available 24/7. But you do need to be available multiple times a week if not everyday.

If you are interested email me. jesse536801@yahoo.com

feel free to ask me questions here as well!

PLEASE NO TROLLS! This is a battle to see which artist I choose

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wrong forum ... and isn't this against the rules anyway ?

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrong forum, and I'll take a look into it, I've never been much into manga drawing but I can try

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why in god's name would you go to this forum for this?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Joewell911
jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jesse536801

@redatom1234: you wanna work with me bro? add me on here and lets talk if you're serious

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Terrortuga

@terrortuga: Hey why don't you be helpful instead of being a twit. either help me draw or find me someone who can!

I am being helpful, I said you're the wrong forum .

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesse536801: It's not at your discretion to flood other forums with requests just because you want it to get seen. Stop antagonizing people.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go to the Artist forum, you'll find more help there.

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50: how about you kick rocks since you cant draw. I've no time for trolls. Like I said this is a battle for my artist

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesse536801: Artist forums is for artists u will get more help tere than over here here u will only find people like @amendment50 myself@terrortuga ok deal with it and stop being so rude

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesse536801: It's nobody's job to help you. Stop insulting others and go to the proper forum.

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jesse536801

@flash1812: Unless you're helping me draw gtfo! This is a battle and if you don't like this battle then GTFO!!! or find me someone who can draw and wants in on my project

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesse536801: wat makes u think this a battle this an artist show off go do it in the named thread

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Unless you're helping me draw gtfo! This is a battle and if you don't like this battle then GTFO!!! or find me someone who can draw and wants in on my project

How is this a battle . XD

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@sc@jedixman@god_spawn

Lock this thread or move it to the correct forum, please. Whether or not he's trolling he's being rude.

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terrortuga: because i said so. now GTFO or find me someone who can draw

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinnercomix: Hey y don't you get out my thread if you don't like it. You lames aren't the "thread police". GTFO or find me someone who can draw for me

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm. It seems that Jesse here has already posted the same topic on 3 other forums. Including the correct one.

But it would be nice if idiots like him new how to read the rules of the battles forum.

No offense.

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SpinnerComix

@jesse536801: Oh I could draw for you. But I wouldn't work with an a-hole like you.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesse536801: Delete this thread if u made it in 3 other forums u are just wasting space

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinnercomix: who you calling an idiot, Bitch! Your mom's an idiot and pro dick sicker too and so is your sister and whoever female you love and hold dear you fucking dip shit

No Caption Provided

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terrortuga: @spinnercomix: @amendment50: @flash1812: All of you put yourselves to good use and find me artists mmmk. And nobody's getting banned for anything, not that it'd matter HAHA. Hop off my thread or be useful and find me artists!

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Oscuro

lol wtf just happened here?

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ssj_god

@jesse536801:

if you want help.. then stop insulting people for no reason... neither of them are wrong .. you ARE breaking rules by posting this to battle forum.... just because this forum gets more attention doesn't mean you should post other forum's stuff here does it?.. and besides.. even though more people attends this forum.. you'll still get more people for whom you are looking (artists) in the artist show off forum.. not here.. so it'd be better if you move this post to that forum... if you truly intended what you said above.. then you'd get better chances in the artist show off forum than here.

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I only insulted the person who insulted me. and not enough people look at those other places and if people don't like my thread then they should leave. if they can draw then they should say that and then we can get to business. But my thread is staying here unless a mod removes it soooo we can stop that talk now. Now do any of you goofs know how to draw and want to be productive or do you all just bitch and gripe over threads that may or may not be in the right section on your precious comicvine -_-

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrong...Forum. But still... I could partake my medium level drawing skill to help. I draw more of a comic than Manga and I've already got a few projects being made. Butt Im on holidays so I can make some time. Unfortunately I don't have a graphics Tablet... yet... I was supposed to get it about 2 months ago and I should have already uploaded my Striker Comic Book Issue 1# by now.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ssj_god

@jesse536801 said:

@ssj_god: I only insulted the person who insulted me. and not enough people look at those other places and if people don't like my thread then they should leave. if they can draw then they should say that and then we can get to business. But my thread is staying here unless a mod removes it soooo we can stop that talk now. Now do any of you goofs know how to draw and want to be productive or do you all just bitch and gripe over threads that may or may not be in the right section on your precious comicvine -_-

i will take that as an insult, as you were talking directly to me.

you will get more 'artists' on artist show off forum than on battle forum if you are truly looking for 'artists'

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesse536801: I don't know how far downhill CV has gone since I left but I'm certain you won't get anyone with that attitude. No one wants to work with someone who acts disrespectful to others so please change your attitude.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: I'd reccomend you not work with him. There are plenty of jobs for artists and if you look at his posts you'll get an idea of how he acts toward other people.

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: All you fools bitch and gripe and attack me about this not belonging here and expect me to like that. The ones who offered to draw for me were met with kindness and joy. Ofcourse I rebuke those who rebuke me. IDC if you don't like this being here, i'm not moving it. Also my attitude is amazing if you want to work with me but if all you wanna do is bitch then you can kick rocks and die

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: All you fools bitch and gripe and attack me about this not belonging here and expect me to like that. The ones who offered to draw for me were met with kindness and joy. Ofcourse I rebuke those who rebuke me. IDC if you don't like this being here, i'm not moving it. Also my attitude is amazing if you want to work with me but if all you wanna do is bitch then you can kick rocks and die

When did anyone (besides you) bitch and gripe ? We were just telling you that this forum is not the right place . But you flipped out and resorted to petty name calling .

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesse536801: it doesn't mean you can't rat people like that. How you treat the people who criticize you shows a lot about your personality. With so many jobs available for artists there is no reason for an artist to work for someone like you especially with no mention of pay.

jesse536801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360: people are quick to throw around statements like "someone like you".Because you all know me so well lmao. Anyways once I've found someone who's serious i'll talk to them in more detail privately if they're interested. And it's just as difficult to be a GOOD writer as it is to be a good artist. Stories that go on for long periods require vision and attention to detail. Both writers and Artist need each other to create something truly amazing. One isn't above the other

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jesse536801: you still have no right to act like a jerk to people who are just trying to correct you. It is true that you put this in the wrong forum and it shows a lot about your character when you freak out at someone who is trying to correct you. And the writer and the artist both need someone to create a story but you won't get an artist by acting like this.