#1 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio
Spidey
Longshot
#2 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep.Random Encounter,normal gear,in character.Battle takes place on one of the many rooftops of NYC.

#3 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Spider-Man is all-around better than LS, but then again, he might get struck by lightning.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Spider-Man has a great enough advantage on Longshot, that he can over come the luck he has.

#5 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

The only advantage I see that Spidey has is strength.Agility coupled with Longshot's luck could be a problem.

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"The only advantage I see that Spidey has is strength.Agility coupled with Longshot's luck could be a problem."
I'm pretty sure Spidey beats Longshot in speed and agility with, not a large margin, but they aren't that close. Longshot's luck I think is the main problem for Spidey.
#7 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio
Super-Buster said:
"I believe Spider-Man is all-around better than LS, but then again, he might get struck by lightning."
I hate luck.
#8 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man. He can hang with Black Cat when she had bad luck....

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Spider-Man. He can hang with Black Cat when she had bad luck...."
He could have killed her..I would assume he was holding back on her.
#10 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider-Man will handle his business against Longshot but it wont be an easy fight. LS is pretty quick too
#11 Posted by Alpha (7329 posts) - - Show Bio

This happen in the limited series and Spidey couldn't touch him. His luck caused Spiderman to be off a little in every attack.