This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ShadoVvlite (807 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just for fun and I felt like I had to, even if most people wouldn't know this game. If you don't know the game League of Legends or the characters, here is the champion list http://na.leagueoflegends.com/champions. With all the items here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/items

-Morals on

-All pre 52 JLA members

-All LoL champions are LvL 18 with fully equipped items

-Who wins, why?

#2 Posted by New_World_Order (12471 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League for the win

Martian Manhunter and Phantom Stranger will be key.

#4 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA. Repeated mind domination from Manhunter w/Flash speed steal.

#5 Edited by ShadoVvlite (807 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm. I did state the LoL champions are fully equipped so... quicksilver slash? ( removes all debuffs, meaning removing crowd controls)

#6 Posted by GalacticRavenous (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Teemo puts 500 mushrooms in a bush and lures them in there.

Then Nautilius finish them all of by cleaving them in half.

#7 Edited by Darkbiscuit (689 posts) - - Show Bio

@galacticravenous: 500 mushrooms stacked =the dmg of 1 shroom lol. It doesnt stack

This is a huge stomp. Plenty of jla can stomp solo

#8 Edited by Juiceboks (7772 posts) - - Show Bio

This really makes me wish Riot would make a LoL graphic novel. As it stands MANY members of the JLA would stomp.

#9 Posted by TheGuildofNerds (4 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA because Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman are an unstoppable combination.

#10 Posted by GalacticRavenous (350 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbiscuit: It is only not stackable to the Champions. But to Superman it would insta kill him.

Naut looks like a 50 ton guy in my opinion with a big scale armor hard to break through.

#11 Posted by Dratini1331 (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

Teemo puts 500 mushrooms in a bush and lures them in there.

Then Nautilius finish them all of by cleaving them in half.

You obviously don't play teemo...

#12 Posted by GalacticRavenous (350 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Dratini1331 (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: Read my comment above...

Teemo shrooms don't stack on anything in the game from my experience. running over a secondary shroom will only refresh applied damage. 50 tons is barely in the mid range tier, it's practically nothing for comic characters.

#14 Edited by Dredeuced (5313 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman kills himself when he punches Rammus, as Rammus returns all damage dealt to him at his attacker as magical damage, one of Superman's most well known weaknesses. The equivalent of punching himself as hard as he can, but with magic, has KO'd Superman plenty of times before ala Captain Marvel sucker punch. Flash gets beat by Nunu as, when he tries to attack, Nunu activates his ultimate -- Absolute Zero, one of the most common ways to stop Flash and leave him susceptible to the rest of the league team. Martian Manhunter in the JLA still had his weakness to Fire, Brand is made of fire, quod erat demonstrandum. Kyle Rayner, as shown in the tower of Babel, can be beaten by Blindness -- Teemo has a Blinding Dart, Quinn's bird causes blindness, and Nocturne's ult causes pseudo blindness! Aquaman gets ganged up on by all the Water heroes who set him up to get wet and therefore easily frozen by the likes of Lissandra and Anivia. Batman puts up a good fight but the league ninjas group up on him and use his stealthiness against him.

Finally that leaves Wonder Woman, who seems insurmountable due to her lack of weakness and absurd super powers. But, secret to most, Wonder Woman has a little known drinking problem, and Gragas uses his casks of wine and beer to cause Wonder Woman to fall off the wagon and succumb to KO by intoxication, as WW has shown susceptibility to poison before, and what is alcohol if not poison? For a more mythological stint, Cassiopeia uses a stone glare on Diana!

That accounts for everyone in the OP's picture!

ez pz

#15 Posted by Darkbiscuit (689 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: half of that is just bs. Im almost home gimme a sec. Ditto to the guy who thinks shrooms stack

#16 Edited by Dredeuced (5313 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbiscuit: It's a joke, dude. This is a joke thread.

You probably should've realized I was joking when I said Kyle Rayner gets blinded by a poison dart or a freaking falcon clawing at his eyes. Or when I said Wonder Woman loses to alcoholism.

You gotta learn to lighten up instead of just calling stuff BS and acting like you're the big man around.