steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By steelhound56

Lokli stomps

he can amp himself to briefly trade blows with thor if he desires it, and has a massive versatility advantage with his magical ability

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By kidchipotle

WONDER WOMAN!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane said:

@venomoushatred1001: Tagging Surfer doesn't make you as fast as Diana or Hulk would be that fast as well, seeing as he's fought Surfer 4 times and tagged him each time.

No, what makes it a speed feat is the fact that Surfer was flying pastn him on his board and Loki was able to grab him and tag. The times Hulk tagged Surfer, he wasn't on his board or flying past him.

Where does it say Mjolnir was thrown at the speed of light in those scans? Storm has dodged Mjolnir too, it depends on how fast it was thrown.

It might have been a mistake on my part for saying it was thrown FTL. I just assumed since Thor usually throws his hammer at those speeds. Still impressive IMO.

I'm not sure how to interpret that radio waves feat, but the speed of his perceptions doesn't necessarily have to match up to the speed of his body.

Its impressive because radio waves move at light speeds and Loki is able to percieve them and can conrol and redirect them. It shows FTL thought processing.

He dodged Thor's attacks in the last scan, that's impressive, but does it really make him faster than the level Diana usually operates at, given that she's known for her reactions?

Indeed it is impressive.

The point in posting the scans is to inform the newbs so they won't think "WW will just Speedblitz".

I think this would be an interesing fight and based on what I've seen Loki has a fair shot at winning.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#54  Edited By Saren

@venomoushatred1001:

No, what makes it a speed feat is the fact that Surfer was flying pastn him on his board and Loki was able to grab him and tag. The times Hulk tagged Surfer, he wasn't on his board or flying past him.

Many people have done that. It depends on how fast Surfer was flying. There is only one instance of Hulk tagging Surfer when he wasn't on his board (Incredible Hulk #95) and that was because Surfer was mind-controlled and using his board as a shield in combat. In all their other fights Surfer was on his board. In both Tales to Astonish #93 and Incredible Hulk #250, Surfer actually pulls Hulk along with him through the air, moving on his board, and yet Hulk moves fast enough to knock Surfer off his board both times. Hulk whacked Surfer off his board with a tree in Silver Surfer #125 as well, and that was immediately after Surfer had dodged one of his charges.

It might have been a mistake on my part for saying it was thrown FTL. I just assumed since Thor usually throws his hammer at those speeds. Still impressive IMO.

Yeah, but you don't necessarily need Wonder Woman level reflexes to dodge Mjolnir since Thor doesn't actually throw his hammer that fast on average. There are quite a few instances to suggest you don't even need Spider-Man level reflexes. It all depends on how fast it was thrown. There's no way to tell, but if it was thrown at light speed that rock behind Loki should have shattered into pieces rather than simply breaking in half.

Its impressive because radio waves move at light speeds and Loki is able to percieve them and can conrol and redirect them. It shows FTL thought processing.

But his body doesn't react in pace with his mind, does it? No one's body does. For instance, the speed of your thoughts is greater than the speed of your body's reaction to those thoughts.

I agree that Loki has a shot though.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By Killemall

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Like Bane already mentioned Hulk has tagged Silver Surfer on the board twice, and so has Storm on 2 occasions.

Dont know about his so not really going to comment here but thor doesnt generally thor his hammer FLT.

You know who else can think faster than light speed? Daredevil (Gurdian Devil #2)

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane said:

@venomoushatred1001:

Many people have done that. It depends on how fast Surfer was flying. There is only one instance of Hulk tagging Surfer when he wasn't on his board (Incredible Hulk #95) and that was because Surfer was mind-controlled and using his board as a shield in combat. In all their other fights Surfer was on his board. In both Tales to Astonish #93 and Incredible Hulk #250, Surfer actually pulls Hulk along with him through the air, moving on his board, and yet Hulk moves fast enough to knock Surfer off his board both times. Hulk whacked Surfer off his board with a tree in Silver Surfer #125 as well, and that was immediately after Surfer had dodged one of his charges.

Yeah, but you don't necessarily need Wonder Woman level reflexes to dodge Mjolnir since Thor doesn't actually throw his hammer that fast on average. There are quite a few instances to suggest you don't even need Spider-Man level reflexes. It all depends on how fast it was thrown. There's no way to tell, but if it was thrown at light speed that rock behind Loki should have shattered into pieces rather than simply breaking in half.

But his body doesn't react in pace with his mind, does it? No one's body does. For instance, the speed of your thoughts is greater than the speed of your body's reaction to those thoughts.

I agree that Loki has a shot though.

Good point. I agree.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

You know who else can think faster than light speed? Daredevil (Gurdian Devil #2)

Really??? I'll have to check that out.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By Stronger

I go with the Princess!

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By 80sBaby

Diana. Beating evil gods is kinda her "thing."

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By jeanroygrant

At first, I would say WW due to speed but then I looked at Loki's speed feats:

Grabs hold of a speeding Silver Surfer
Grabs hold of a speeding Silver Surfer
Dodges Mjolnir when thrown at the speed of light pt1
Dodges Mjolnir when thrown at the speed of light pt1
No Caption Provided
The speed of Loki's perception is also great and has permitted him to seize upon radio waves, which travel at the speed of light, and redirect them before reaching their intended destination
The speed of Loki's perception is also great and has permitted him to seize upon radio waves, which travel at the speed of light, and redirect them before reaching their intended destination
Speeds about Thor and deftly avoids his blows
Speeds about Thor and deftly avoids his blows

Yeah, Loki turns Diana into a snow cone.

He also has one when he is speeding around the earth fast.
Here.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#61  Edited By TheCannon

Good battle. I'll say Loki, but wow is that tough. Is it pre-crisis or post-crisis WW?

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By jeanroygrant

Loki.
TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By TAneT62

Wonderwoman.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By RyuHayabusa

Wonder Woman

lantian1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By lantian1

Could anything Loki throws acrually get past her bracelets?

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By kcaz

i'm sticking with WW. she armor has magic resistance, if not, she would have been stomped by cerci

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#68  Edited By SupremeHyperion

@zee crusher said:

Gambler says:

"zee crusher says:
"Colt Python says:
"symbiote5 says:
"ww wouldnt be able to handle loki"
Give me a good reason and I will believe you."
All she can do is fly and hit lol
"

okay i forgot to mention the yellow rope and her invunerability that makes much of a difference???

don't forget her invisible jet or her star spangled combat panties

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#69  Edited By majestic99

@symbiote5 said:

loki is just way more powerful then ww she owns her

Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Voodoom

@lantian1: She still has to block with them so yes. Loki is a master of trickery. Illusions, invisibility, and such he could get past her bracelets. Getting past her speed and agility is something else.

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By leeray

loki

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By fangirl101

Goodness. Diana wins. Her lasso stops all magic from happening. So she ties Loki up with it. Or she just beats him up. He's not as strong or durable as she is. 

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By leeray

loki

TheWhiteWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By TheWhiteWolf

LOL at the people wanking at Wonder Woman. Loki wins all time because his magic brought gods back to life, turned Thor into a frog, made hundred copies of himself, and he made beings strong enough to take Thor. In short, Loki wins.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

great fight but loki takes this

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I'm inclined to see Wonder Woman take more of a majority in this fight. She's faster and a more skilled warrior than Thor not to mention she's faced magic wielders before such as Circe along with her bracelets being able to deflect Loki's attacks and her lasso being able to subdue him. And even though she's weaker than Thor, that won't make any difference seeing how she outmuscles Loki easily.

NoBody134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By ComicStooge

I'll bump this and say Loki would defeat Diana.

First and foremost, I would like to point out however, that he's not on her level physically, his magical prowess is more than enough to defeat her.

Strengthwise, he's officially listed as 50 tons. He can crush boulders, can bring down boulders with his fist, push through reinforced steel doors with ease and rock Marsden Thor relatively easily. However, Wonder Woman is on a totally different level, obviously.

Durability wise, Loki's only been dazed by a mountain busting attack, survived more than his fair share of strikes from Thor and has survived being crushed by millions of tons of rock. Again, not too impressive when we compare it to Diana.

Speedwise, he is very fast, as people have mentioned. Perceptionwise, he can perceive and redirect radio-waves (which travel at lightspeeed). Reaction speed though? Not so much.

No Caption Provided

But yeah, as I said, magic is what really grants Loki the victory here.

For one, he could easily go intangible through all of Diana's attacks:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He can even cast spells while intangible:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He can also turn invisible. He could pull a Martian Manhunter on her and do both:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

If for whatever reason she manages to ensnare him in her lasso, he could simply transform into something else and escape:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

From there, he could transmute her, just as he did Bor:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After all, she was easily transmuted by Disciple:

No Caption Provided

If he wanted to he could just walk behind her and unphase his Flame Sword through her brain:

No Caption Provided

^ That is his Flame Sword. I'd like to point out I've already shown Loki can phase his weapons along with himself.

He can summon it to his hand easily, too:

No Caption Provided

Or he could BFR her:

No Caption Provided

And if Diana wants to decapitate him, it wouldn't exactly work:

No Caption Provided

I'd say I've shown enough to show that Loki can most certainly win.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I mean, those are only a few of the things he could do. Loki has versatility that would make a Green Lantern jealous.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By green_skaar

And I mean, those are only a few of the things he could do. Loki has versatility that would make a Green Lantern jealous.

That is a scary yet true statement. I was on the fence but your argument put me over the edge, Loki takes this.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a good majority of those postings Loki had prep and Diana didn't utilize her speed. If that were the case in this battle then yes Loki could definitely win, however the fact that Diana is infinitely faster and stronger then he is also coupled with the fact that she has the sight of Athena, which would allow her to see through any and all of Loki's tricks and illusions and is equipped with a lasso that disrupts magical spells sways the win in her direction.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your entire case for Loki winning.. I couldn't have put it better myself.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Loki

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By gokuwarrior

@comicstooge said:

That is a scary yet true statement. I was on the fence but your argument put me over the edge, Loki takes this.

this is pre 52 wonder woman,pre 52 wonder woman is much faster and stronger then loki,she has the sight of athena,which allows her to see through any trick and illusions and her lasso disrupts magical spells sways,so wonder woman wins.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

WW.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoushatred1001: i agree loki for the win but i have a question what issues were those loki scans in

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoushatred1001: i agree loki for the win but i have a question what issues were those loki scans in

pre 52 wonder woman is much faster and stronger then loki,she has the sight of athena,which allows her to see through any trick and illusions and her lasso disrupts magical spells sways,so wonder woman wins.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By ComicStooge

@evil_incarnate said:

@comicstooge said:

In a good majority of those postings Loki had prep and Diana didn't utilize her speed. If that were the case in this battle then yes Loki could definitely win, however the fact that Diana is infinitely faster and stronger then he is also coupled with the fact that she has the sight of Athena, which would allow her to see through any and all of Loki's tricks and illusions and is equipped with a lasso that disrupts magical spells sways the win in her direction.

Would you mind pointing out to me which scans Loki supposedly had prep in? Furthermore, what evidence do you have to suggest that Diana can see through Loki's illusions when they've fooled Odin himself?:

No Caption Provided

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21 said:

pre 52 wonder woman is much faster and stronger then loki,she has the sight of athena,which allows her to see through any trick and illusions and her lasso disrupts magical spells sways,so wonder woman wins.

Again, I'll ask you the same thing I asked the other guy...

What evidence do you have to suggest that Diana can see through Loki's illusions when they've fooled Odin himself?:

No Caption Provided

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: because diana has athena sight which alows her to see through illusions and the lasso breaks magic spells.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki takes Diana's lasso and spanks her with it.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: because diana has athena sight which alows her to see through illusions and the lasso breaks magic spells.

1) It allows her to look through the illusions of a guy who took years to break through Superman's mental defense (i.e. Maxwell Lord), not the illusions of a guy who tricks Skyfathers.

2) How's she supposed to break a spell she isn't aware she's under? Plus, how will she defend herself when Loki goes invisible, intangible and puts his Fire Sword through her skull?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

1) It allows her to look through the illusions of a guy who took years to break through Superman's mental defense (i.e. Maxwell Lord), not the illusions of a guy who tricks Skyfathers.

2) How's she supposed to break a spell she isn't aware she's under? Plus, how will she defend herself when Loki goes invisible, intangible and puts his Fire Sword through her skull?

it allows her to see though illusions,don't act like if it won't work against loki because you know they are from 2 different universe,they never fough so there is n o reason to think that she won't see through his illusions when she has an ability to see through them,her lasso breaks magic speels,that's another fact,what are you trying to do?,pretend that she has these abilities but they won't work here based on what?,they never failed before.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By gokuwarrior

Loki takes Diana's lasso and spanks her with it.

pre 52 wonder woman is much faster and stronger then loki,she has the sight of athena,which allows her to see through any trick and illusions and her lasso disrupts magical spells sways,so wonder woman wins,somebody with much more strength,speed,with magic protection,ability to see through illusions and break magic spells beats loki for sure.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

@gokuwarrior said:

it allows her to see though illusions,don't act like if it won't work against loki because you know they are from 2 different universe,they never fough so there is n o reason to think that she won't see through his illusions when she has an ability to see through them,her lasso breaks magic speels,that's another fact,what are you trying to do?,pretend that she has these abilities but they won't work here based on what?,they never failed before.

Odin has vast magical senses, yet he was fooled by Loki's illusion. Beyond resisting Maxwell Lord, a relatively low end telepath from what I've seen, what other illusions has she seen through?

And she can't use her lasso on Loki is he shapeshifts out of it, just as MM did:

No Caption Provided

They won't work based on the fact that Loki's magical illusions are far more powerful than any other illusions she's ever successfully defended herself from.

Beyond that, he can simply go invisible, intangible and cast a spell of silence to make himself completely noiseless:

No Caption Provided

Diana can't see Loki, she can't hear Loki and because of intangibility she won't be able to sense Loki's presence in the atmosphere or whatever she did to track the Flash.

He walks up behind her and stabs her through the back with his Fire Sword and Diana dies.

Prove to me why this wouldn't happen. And if all you have to say is 'eyez of athena!!1!' then that'll just make me right, because we've already gone over that.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: athena's sight,she saw through circe's illusions,dr psycho,she saw ares's spirit,etc,and she has been stabed before and survived.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: athena's sight,she saw through circe's illusions,dr psycho,she saw ares's spirit,etc,and she has been stabed before and survived.

Has she been impaled through the heart by a Flaming Sword which has magic that rivals Mjolnir and survived?

How will she counter being teleportaed away with a click of Loki's fingers?:

No Caption Provided

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge:somebody with her durability,medusa stabbed her with a magic sword and left a big hole is her stomach,she juat stood up and ripped medusa's head off,what makes you think that an stab to the hear can kill her?,please some metahumans can even survive a shot to the head,wonder woman is much more durable than methahumans,she has taken nukes completely unharmed,hits from superman,and attacks from gods like zeus,so yes i'm 100% sure that she can survive an stab to the heart.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By ComicStooge

@comicstooge:somebody with her durability,medusa stabbed her with a magic sword and left a big hole is her stomach,she juat stood up and ripped medusa's head off,what makes you think that an stab to the hear can kill her?,please some metahumans can even survive a shot to the head,wonder woman is much more durable than methahumans,she has taken nukes completely unharmed,hits from superman,and attacks from gods like zeus,so yes i'm 100% sure that she can survive an stab to the heart.

Can she survive Loki literally just removing her soul?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

Can she survive Loki literally just removing her soul?

circe is one of her main villans who can turn people into animals,and more,wonder woman has protection against magic,and her soul was given to her by the gods,so i don't know how is loki going to remove it,he hasn't more power than 5 gods so.