• 137 results
#1 Posted by symbiote5 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

who takes it

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Turns her into a frog as he did to thor or her slave as he did to thor or tells her to go to sleep as he did to odin and odin acutually did it lol how he makes those damn bracelets punch her in the face lol.

#3 Posted by symbiote5 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

loki is just way more powerful then ww she owns her

#4 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#5 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"loki is just way more powerful then ww she owns her"

what?

#6 Posted by symbiote5 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

loki is way better then ww she went against thor

#7 Posted by symbiote5 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

you do know loki has magical powers and would just turn ww into something

#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"loki is way better then ww she went against thor "

So lol Loki went agaisnt thor as well and what he did was raise his strength from 30 tons to 100tons then he took thors hits that could shatter entire moutains which marvel makes pretty clear when some one in DCU is strong they says

Rivals superman stronger then superman is superman

So yeah he could pretty much pwn her causes hes got his head taken off twice and still lived the only time he was scared of physical force was when hulk wasn't under his control anymore and went after him.

#9 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"you do know loki has magical powers and would just turn ww into something"

you called loki she...

#10 Posted by symbiote5 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"symbiote5 says:
you called loki she..."

it was accident

#11 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"Apparition says:
"symbiote5 says:
you called loki she..."
it was accident"

lol ok, just being sure you know who we were talking about.

#12 Posted by symbiote5 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

ww wouldnt be able to handle loki

#13 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"symbiote5 says:
"ww wouldnt be able to handle loki"
Give me a good reason and I will believe you."

All she can do is fly and hit lol

All loki can do is change people to frogs put them to sleep make magical blasts that are terrible powerful lose his head with out even dieing and laugh while it happened changes his strength and size and many other things he has more things at hand.

#14 Posted by symbiote5 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki traveled to Earth and found an incredible engine of destruction equal to Thor- the Incredible Hulk. He used psychic powers to make the slow Hulk believe there was dynamite placed on the train tracks. Hulk destroyed the train trestle to stop the "dynamite", and held the track on his shoulders so that the train could pass comfortably. However, the driver just saw a busted track and Hulk beneath it. Naturally, he concluded that Hulk was on the rampage (again). He put out a distress call to stop the Hulk's rampage.

#15 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Colt Python says:
"symbiote5 says:

#16 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"Loki traveled to Earth and found an incredible engine of destruction equal to Thor- the Incredible Hulk. He used psychic powers to make the slow Hulk believe there was dynamite placed on the train tracks. Hulk destroyed the train trestle to stop the "dynamite", and held the track on his shoulders so that the train could pass comfortably. However, the driver just saw a busted track and Hulk beneath it. Naturally, he concluded that Hulk was on the rampage (again). He put out a distress call to stop the Hulk's rampage."

the beginning of the avengers has what to do with this fight?

#17 Posted by symbiote5 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

how is a rope going to go against magic abilities

#18 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"zee crusher says:
"Colt Python says:
"symbiote5 says:
"

okay i forgot to mention the yellow rope and her invunerability that makes much of a difference???

#19 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Gambler says:
"zee crusher says:
"Colt Python says:
"symbiote5 says:
"

okay i forgot to mention the yellow rope and her invunerability that makes much of a difference???"

What was the last Wonder Woman story you read? And I'm not talking about the JLA, I'm talking about her solo series. Have you read any? Cause I think it would help clear up some misconceptions.

#20 Posted by symbiote5 (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

invulnerability doesnt stop magic powers loki cant be stoped by a rope

#21 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol the yellow rope.

#22 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Apology accepted.

#23 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"zee crusher says:
"Gambler says:
"zee crusher says:
"Colt Python says:
"symbiote5 says:
"
okay i forgot to mention the yellow rope and her invunerability that makes much of a difference???"
What was the last Wonder Woman story you read? And I'm not talking about the JLA, I'm talking about her solo series. Have you read any? Cause I think it would help clear up some misconceptions."

Damn well i'm sorry Gambler for not being able to read your mind from thousands of miles away when you ment one wonder women instead of another you didn't even give the slightest clue to which wonder woman your talking about and expect me to know then call me a dumbass.

#24 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

#25 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Gambler says:
"zee crusher says:
"Gambler says:
"zee crusher says:
"Colt Python says:
"symbiote5 says:
"
What was the last Wonder Woman story you read? And I'm not talking about the JLA, I'm talking about her solo series. Have you read any? Cause I think it would help clear up some misconceptions."
Damn well i'm sorry Gambler for not being able to read your mind from thousands of miles away when you ment one wonder women instead of another you didn't even give the slightest clue to which wonder woman your talking about and expect me to know then call me a dumbass."

lol did you think it was the jlu wonder woman? or the superfriends wonder woman?

#26 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

well WW beat superman,superman beats thor,thor beats loki,so this logic i say WW

#27 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"well WW beat superman,superman beats thor,thor beats loki,so this logic i say WW"

ahhhh the a>b b>c c>d so a>d logic

#28 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Superman in heels and and a push-up bra take this one.

#29 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"well WW beat superman,superman beats thor,thor beats loki,so this logic i say WW"
ahhhh the a>b b>c c>d so a>d logic"

well it seems to work

#30 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

falls down laughing

Maybe Loki could be Wonder Woman, but simply saying he wins cause he once turned Thor into a toad ain't gonna cut it. Wonder Woman has defeated Ares on several occasions (you know, the God of War?) as well as Hades and other Greek Gods and Demigods.

I'm sure the God of Mischief is a formidable opponent, what with his toad changing abilities, but some better examples of his powers would help.

#31 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

WRONG WW beat superman but cutting his neck superman beats thor by fan vote and some how grabs magic hammer but when in DCU he grabed wonder womans sword and cut his hands so that tells you obviously the two companies where board when they made such dumb fights.

#32 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"zee crusher says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
WRONG WW beat superman but cutting his neck superman beats thor by fan vote and some how grabs magic hammer but when in DCU he grabed wonder womans sword and cut his hands so that tells you obviously the two companies where board when they made such dumb fights."
you must be a thor fan,and i was joking,buddy"

he's practically a fanboy...

#33 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
WRONG WW beat superman but cutting his neck superman beats thor by fan vote and some how grabs magic hammer but when in DCU he grabed wonder womans sword and cut his hands so that tells you obviously the two companies where board when they made such dumb fights."

you must be a thor fan,and i was joking,buddy

#34 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"zee crusher says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
you must be a thor fan,and i was joking,buddy"
he's practically a fanboy..."

fanboys are always good for a laugh

#35 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"*falls down laughing* Maybe Loki could be Wonder Woman, but simply saying he wins cause he once turned Thor into a toad ain't gonna cut it. Wonder Woman has defeated Ares on several occasions (you know, the God of War?) as well as Hades and other Greek Gods and Demigods. I'm sure the God of Mischief is a formidable opponent, what with his toad changing abilities, but some better examples of his powers would help."

Yeah i Admit they are all strong foes and the areas of dc may be stronger then the one of marvel but

hey say Dr strange is the master of power stealing,well Loki is the master of power amping

(Scans pinched from Blair)

He Amps this guys abilities 1000 times.

Here Loki takes control of a missile whilst chained up in another dimension,then he creates an illusion to distract Thor so his Hammer comes back and conks aThor on the head,turning him evil,heh,and they say Doom is the master of prep laughing out loud

Now Loki displays his amazing mystical mastery,by doubling the Cobra's and Mister Hydes powers using charms and spells he says only he knows.

Now we see Loki having a pissing contest with the evil Thor,feats show Loki animating the great sphinx,turning a whale into a sea serpent,bringing a building to life and ressurrecting a dinosaur.

oki transforms and takes on a majorly amped Dormammu:

Wonder Woman is outclassed.

#36 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

If codes don't work just quote my thing and put the code in the adress bar.

#37 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Now your showing me something Z. Although I'm not sure how amping someone else's powers would help him in this fight. I gotta run, but I'll be back with some scans of my own.

#38 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Now your showing me something Z. Although I'm not sure how amping someone else's powers would help him in this fight. I gotta run, but I'll be back with some scans of my own."

Your Welcome and later days my friend.

#39 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Mmm.....Loki wins.

#40 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

""

LMFAO! Anyway, I'm with Wonder Woman's fine @$$. :P

#41 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"symbiote5 says:
"loki is just way more powerful then ww she owns her"
what?"

Loki's a girl, for now at least.

#42 Posted by TruePwnge (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

WW if she grabs him can beat the sh't out of him, but I don't think she will grab him. Loki has insane magic skills and is used to fighting gods.

This guy wins

#43 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
"WW if she grabs him can beat the sh't out of him, but I don't think she will grab him. Loki has insane magic skills and is used to fighting gods.
"
WW has had many fights with gods as well, such as Ares, Hades and Hercules.
She has also faught hugely powerful immortal magic users like Circe.

#44 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Wonder Woman wins
#45 Posted by OhTru (1556 posts) - - Show Bio

random encounter = Diana  

If Loki has time to amp himself/herself with a spell or two, then Diana will get owned

#46 Posted by Casket (308 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Wonder Woman can rush and over power him, but if Loki gets any of his magic shots off she's done

#47 Posted by Achilles. (3819 posts) - - Show Bio

loki

#48 Posted by Bo88gdan (4643 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki FTW .

#49 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

At first, I would say WW due to speed but then I looked at Loki's speed feats:

Grabs hold of a speeding Silver Surfer
Dodges Mjolnir when thrown at the speed of light pt1
The speed of Loki's perception is also great and has permitted him to seize upon radio waves, which travel at the speed of light, and redirect them before reaching their intended destination
Speeds about Thor and deftly avoids his blows

Yeah, Loki turns Diana into a snow cone.

#50 Posted by Saren (25081 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: Tagging Surfer doesn't make you as fast as Diana or Hulk would be that fast as well, seeing as he's fought Surfer 4 times and tagged him each time. Where does it say Mjolnir was thrown at the speed of light in those scans? Storm has dodged Mjolnir too, it depends on how fast it was thrown. I'm not sure how to interpret that radio waves feat, but the speed of his perceptions doesn't necessarily have to match up to the speed of his body. He dodged Thor's attacks in the last scan, that's impressive, but does it really make him faster than the level Diana usually operates at, given that she's known for her reactions?