Loki vs The Sandman (Neil Gaiman)

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By KingOfAsh

Why's no one talk of this guy? This is not so much a battle of strength but of mind (powers). The God of Mischief against Dream himself. The Loki from Norse legends met with him.

No Caption Provided
Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Rick_Grayson

I find it hard to discuss people like The Endless in terms of battles. From what I understand characters of this power don't really tend to fight, they're order of power is just known. And i would guess that Sandman is above Loki.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NeonGameWave

Sandman with ease.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Deadgod

Dream easily

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Saren

Mind powers as in telepathy? Morpheus' only major TP feat I can recall would be planting dreams about the City of Focative Mirrors in Martian Manhunter's mind. Although Dr. Destiny drove the entire planet mad with just a portion of Dream's power, so I guess that should count in his favor.

The Endless are generally out of Loki's league anyway. That and the fact that Dream is supposed to be the abstract personification of the universal subconscious should make a mindwar between him and Loki a one-sided proposition.

Calildur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Calildur

Dream as every endless is dual aspect, as much as he is dream he also reality, and thus the most powerful reality warper. By default hes above Gods

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dondave

Endless ftw

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By XiiX

Sandman slaughters.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dextersinister

@Calildur said:

Dream as every endless is dual aspect, as much as he is dream he also reality, and thus the most powerful reality warper. By default hes above Gods

Nothing is above God, the endless are faith powered entities a popular idea among fiction. They are much more powerful than gods because countless people across the multiverse believe in them as concepts not just a population on one planet.

Nekron the most powerful villain in the DC universe is another side of death, Neil doesn't like that idea but unless he changes that in the upcoming Sandman pre-equal it's canon.