• 77 results
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By angryvigilante

Takes place in asgard. Loki has a little more prep, but Thanos is knows he is coming.

Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Psyker star

Thanos,but it would be close

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By castleking
with prep loki can get asgard to fight for him. or use magic relics and what not.
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DaMainMan

Thanos and I'm a fan of Loki.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Thanos for the beatdown
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Omg chris

ill say loki

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
@Omg chris said:
" ill say loki "
I dont know how... if Thanos can beatdown Thor on multiple occasions... I am sure Loki is in trouble against The Mad Titan
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Omg chris

to be honest i picked him beacause his the underdog im not denying that thanos would give him or her a beating XD

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
oh
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

my monies on Thanos

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

my monies on Thanos

stevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By stevon

I can't decide. I've heard Loki has done some pretty powerful stuff. Does anybody know if beating the Disir is a credible feat?
The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The Dude.

Thanos, rather easily.  He stepped up to the King of Asgard. It'll take a hell of alot more than Loki has to dent Thanos.
grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By grimlock

thanos ends this with a slap. remember what he did to the  In-betweener?

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By crabtree

the mighty thanos wins.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Night Thrasher

Thanos easily... Mad Titan has out tricked even Mephisto in Hell. The God of Mischief won't be too much trouble

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Assman
@grimlock said:
"thanos ends this with a slap. remember what he did to the  In-betweener?"

Inbetweener was powerless when Thanos slapped, which Thanos knew. But yeah, Thanos takes this, rather easily.
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha Thanos is a beast but this fight is a LOT close than you all making it. It's prolly Thanos but Loki could win if he stood to gain anything.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Assman

The only way Loki would win is if he got Odin to fight for him.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By D3athstroke

Loki Does To Him what he did to Bor

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DaMainMan said:
" Thanos and I'm a fan of Loki. "
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#23  Edited By PowerHerc
@Assman said:
"

The only way Loki would win is if he got Odin to fight for him.

"

Yes.
bigmedlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki is taken lightly but with prep there's no telling what he has up his sleeve and he is known for causing MAD CHAOS EVEN AGAINST A TITAN I SAY LOKI WINS!!!! EVEN IF THANOS KNOWS HES COMING!!!!

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki wins like always

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins with easy

apocalypse4873

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If loki can get some norn stones....

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoa wait how is this not a curbstomp for Thanos??

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins with easy and does this with Loki's corpse

Loading Video...

Azhar786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all Loki is fighting for survival and Loki is the ultimate survivor.Loki is smart enough to not engage Thanos without a plan or a way to subdue him.This will not be a brawl.He could still lose but he could also win.if Tony Stark can wield the infinity gauntlet and he is an ordinary human then why can't Loki(ignoring the fact that he is a villain) ?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By destinyman75

@azhar786: you have made a good point. Loki just blasting at thanos will loose, but Loki isn't Thor, he will fight much differently. He can summon other Loki's, and can summon Surtur who will best Thanos. Also with prep Loki can Have destroyer and other amps, Loki wins here given the stipulations.. Loki is far to clever to loose on his home ground with prep.

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos. he's a tier above

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos easily.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By destinyman75

@heirtothekingdom: I have to disagree there. Yeah in a random fight blast for blast certainly. But here he has home field advantage and prep which Loki is really good at. Loki can summon other Loki's then it's twelve Loki's vs Thanos. If that's not enough which it should be he Can also summon then destroyer, or even worse SURTUR, who definitely would win. Not to mention Loki with prep is likely to have amps such as the Norn stones.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: I have to disagree there. Yeah in a random fight blast for blast certainly. But here he has home field advantage and prep which Loki is really good at. Loki can summon other Loki's then it's twelve Loki's vs Thanos. If that's not enough which it should be he Can also summon then destroyer, or even worse SURTUR, who definitely would win. Not to mention Loki with prep is likely to have amps such as the Norn stones.

Thanos has walked into Asgard and shrugged of blasts from Odin himself, I doubt Loki is going to bring anything to the battle which is going to make much of a difference. He can't casually summon Surtur, and Thanos can get by the Destroyer by attacking the host, Loki.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: agreed to a point but Odin didn't hit Thanos with his best, and Loki alone doesn't have the firepower perhaps though be did turn Bor to snow with ease. Also Sunmonii other Loki's to battle should help a great deal given they all have the same abilities and also can summon more. Surtur is a last resort, but if Thanos actually gets by destroyer or other amps then Loki would need to try that, he would before allowing himself to be destroyed

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: agreed to a point but Odin didn't hit Thanos with his best, and Loki alone doesn't have the firepower perhaps though be did turn Bor to snow with ease. Also Sunmonii other Loki's to battle should help a great deal given they all have the same abilities and also can summon more. Surtur is a last resort, but if Thanos actually gets by destroyer or other amps then Loki would need to try that, he would before allowing himself to be destroyed

Odin's energy would still be much higher than anything Loki could expend. Not only that, but Bor was only affected due to the fact that he didn't have much resistance to magic and wasn't too skilled with it due to him being a physical fight which is why he was easily transmuted. Why would Loki summon Surtur to battle and who says he's even capable of accomplishing that?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By destinyman75

@heirtothekingdom: summoning Surtur is his ace in the hole, he does it starting Ragnarock. He wouldn't use it without facing someone above h which Thanos is. It's been his ability to do from the start. You can look it up if you wish ,comicvine Loki marvel or even wiki all state that.

At any rate yes I've admitted Thanos is above Loki that is very clear, but A dozen Loki's, or even amped Loki should even it out a bit. Loki after all isn't Thor who will fight hand to hand he's very clever and knows who he faces.

Again my view point Random battle Thanos handily, with prep Loki

But I do conceed the Bor point

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab39f2267ace
deactivated-5ab39f2267ace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: summoning Surtur is his ace in the hole, he does it starting Ragnarock. He wouldn't use it without facing someone above h which Thanos is. It's been his ability to do from the start. You can look it up if you wish ,comicvine Loki marvel or even wiki all state that.

At any rate yes I've admitted Thanos is above Loki that is very clear, but A dozen Loki's, or even amped Loki should even it out a bit. Loki after all isn't Thor who will fight hand to hand he's very clever and knows who he faces.

Again my view point Random battle Thanos handily, with prep Loki

But I do conceed the Bor point

Thanos was taken on multiple Thor's in Battleworld without any trouble, I doubt more Loki's are going to do too much. Also, Loki didn't conjure up Surtur under his own power and it's nothing something he would do here. Surtur would rip him apart for even bringing him to this battle.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By destinyman75

@heirtothekingdom: I think more Loki's would do a great deal. Loki himself when not trying to go toe to toe with Thor beats Thor also. In fact Loki casually beat three Thor's literally in one panel in ONE shot. The Thor corps. Having said that dozens of Loki's certainly should be sufficient even for the Titan. He's enslaved Thor and literally COULD have killed him at one point, but decided to use him for his own needs to save Asgard from seth, so he could take the throne for himself. Also given that Loki despite being evil wants to rule Asgard more then anything, and thanos being there disrupts that plan much as Seth did. Loko will stop at nothing to get the throne no matter who stands in his way. Having said that, Loki will utilise every asset, including Surtur and anything he can get from Hela, possibly even Hela herself, or at least her minions, which include the Midgard serpent, and the star eating Fenris who can kill Odin. If this wasn't In Asgard I may agree but in Asgard with so much at his disposal I back the God of Mischief over the Titan

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

I think more Loki's would do a great deal. Loki himself when not trying to go toe to toe with Thor beats Thor also. In fact Loki casually beat three Thor's literally in one panel in ONE shot. The Thor corps.

Only one of those hammer wielders comparable to Odinson is Beta Ray Bill.

Having said that dozens of Loki's certainly should be sufficient even for the Titan.

They really wouldn't. Thanos has tanked blasts that have made Thor explode into pieces. Loki cannot release that much power, even together.

He's enslaved Thor and literally COULD have killed him at one point, but decided to use him for his own needs to save Asgard from seth, so he could take the throne for himself

Thor has defeated Loki more times than Bendis has ruined stories.

. Also given that Loki despite being evil wants to rule Asgard more then anything, and thanos being there disrupts that plan much as Seth did. Loko will stop at nothing to get the throne no matter who stands in his way. Having said that, Loki will utilise every asset, including Surtur and anything he can get from Hela, possibly even Hela herself, or at least her minions, which include the Midgard serpent, and the star eating Fenris who can kill Odin. If this wasn't In Asgard I may agree but in Asgard with so much at his disposal I back the God of Mischief over the Titan

Loki doesn't seem to have much prep here, and he's not summoning any of those guys to fight for him. Only thing that's possible is the Destroyer Amour. He's not going to use a spell to bring Hela or Surtur to the battle against their will. He can't do that.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Thanos, better physicals and power, plus he is immune to most haxs.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By destinyman75

@heirtothekingdom:

I admit drago isn't much, But still Bill and Masterson who actually was pummeling Thanos at one point and has defeated gladiator and Ronan, isn't a push over, and Loki one shot all Three easily.

Yeah Thor usually wins ,one he's the hero so he's slated to beat Loki, two, Loki usually looses when he tries to fight toe to toe. When he uses his cunning he beats Thor, and many others. Stalemated (while weakend ) young classic strange while Intangible, I mean he's beaten teams and big league characters before.

Why would Loki who wants to rule Asgard NOT summon those guys? He'd be pretty foolish not too and he's rather smart. I mean he wouldn't start off summoning Surtur (who by the way would be most happy to have the veil stopping him from entering Asgard lifted). He wouldn't be against his will, nor would Hela. He would keep that as a last resort. And fighting against thanos he may well have to use such a thing. There's also the frost giants (fodder for certain) But what else is fodder for then keeping the Titan busy long enough to incorporate a tatic he has planned? The other Loki's, plus Norn stones etc. Plus Loki is one of the greatest magic users, his spells are more then energy blast, and he knows Thanos is more powerful, so I see that crafty devil coming up with something on that regard.

Now I know Thanos obviously can win, but I think given the stipulations and the character, Loki can find a way to win. Thanks has been beaten by less powerful, drax for one

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: Exactly what I've been saying. Loki isn't Thor nor does he fight anyone other then Thor like a brick, he's too clever for that, he's more likely to find a way to make the Titan an unwitting pawn. Plus there's always the last resort Surtur summon.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: i think arguing for thanos based on his one showing vs Odin is a very flawed argument. more consistently thanos has been harmed by far less than odin's blasts, Thor has even been able to cause him discomfort on a couple of occasions not including B&T. Going by consistent feats the thanos vs Odin showing, at least in my opinion, is an outlier and shouldn't be taken that seriously. Loki with prep in Asgard can definitely defeat Thanos. summoning the destroyer armour alone is enough for Loki to win, add on to that the norn stones, dozens of duplicates and whatever other artifacts he can find and Thanos goes down hard.

I never stated I was basing it off one argument. It was a comparison used to use two characters who reside in Asgard. The reason I used Odin is because he's the most powerful in Asgard. Thanos has felt discomfort from Thor's blows, but they don't do much to him, you and me both know this. Even going by consistent feats, Thanos is much above Thor who is above Loki. I personally don't think it's an outlier, but more so Odin wasn't going all out against him, which is still an amazing feat for Thanos.

The only way Loki wins here is by bringing in the Destroyer, but as I said, Thanos would probably out-smart him and attack the host (Loki). The OP doesn't suggest how much prep Loki has, so who says he's making it to all of these amplifications? The Norn Stones are powerful, but who knows if he'll obtain them.