#1 Posted by Frocharocha (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

In one of his quests to defeat Thor, Loki learns about an ancient artifact of Mephisto, brought to him by one of the agents of one The Demons Lords. Loki goes after this artifact and after months of searching finally finds the Lexicon. With little trouble, he solves it and Pinehead shows behind the walls to get him. Loki asks who is him, and he answers:

"I'm Pain. And i came to penalize you."

Loki then says he isn't going to hell without fighting. Who wins?

#2 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Pinhead easy.

#3 Edited by nerdork (3481 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think one could damage the other. Pinhead would be suprised but undaunted by Loki's trickery, and Loki would be suprised but uncaring of Pinhead's brutallity. I would say their magic is very different, but probably equal.

Stalemate!!! IMO

#4 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

Pinhead is an extremely powerful being, and as such, has several supernatural abilities. His preferred method of attack is by summoning hooks and chains to mutilate victims, often pulling said victims in several directions to tear them apart. These chains are subject to his total mental control and he may direct them at will. The chains may even change shape after having attached to a victim. Pinhead is highly resistant to damage and direct assault, being able to resist both gunshots and futuristic energy weapons.His magic is also used for creating objects out of thin air, teleporting, creating explosions at distances and deceiving opponents with illusions. He is capable of creating other cenobites from both living and dead victims.From Wikipedia

LOki can do all of this and much much more :D Loki Ftw

#5 Posted by logy5000 (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at the name Pinhead.

Loki wins.

#6 Edited by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Pinhead wins

Leviathan is the only one that can depower or kill Pinhead.

Leviathan is equal to Satan

Pinhead could BFR Loki to the Labyrinth

#7 Posted by Wolfrazer (5006 posts) - - Show Bio

Pinhead, unless Loki could figure out the puzzle box thing before Pinhead gets him.

#8 Posted by Nefarious (17625 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki stomps.

#9 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

Almost impossible to judge, as Pinhead has never gone up against a magic user as far as I remember. Though he probably the scariest horror "monster" ever created...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#10 Edited by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. I only read this because I thought this was some new horror character I didn't know. LOL@ Pinehead.

I gotta watch more HellRaiser flicks to see what all Pinhead has done before givin' any feedback.

#11 Posted by NeonGameWave (7221 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki.

#12 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki curbstomp.

#13 Posted by Frocharocha (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderpool94 said:

Loki curbstomp.

Pinehead is know to any kind of attack. How Loki will overcame that?