Loki vs Malakith (Chitauri vs Dark elves)

RidTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RidTom

Rules:

• Battle takes place in an abandoned NY
  • 100 Chitauri and Dark Elf foot-soldiers; standard equipment
  • 20 Leviathans/Speeders and 20 Dark Elf fighter ships
  • Loki has the staff and Malaketh a sword; no Ether
KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm, well lets see:

Theoretically, loki could just take control of the dark elves with his staff. But putting that aside, i think the dark elves would win. They have the black hole bombs (or whatever those were) and those would destroy a majority if not all of the chitauri or leviathans.

The ships are also a big advantage. They are faster and more maneuverable than the leviathans.

Lastly (asuming the dark elves can), they can turn into "Kursed", giving them a huge power boost

While loki i think would be able to beat malaketh 1v1, he wouldnt be able to take this army.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hmmm, well lets see:

Theoretically, loki could just take control of the dark elves with his staff. But putting that aside, i think the dark elves would win. They have the black hole bombs (or whatever those were) and those would destroy a majority if not all of the chitauri or leviathans.

The ships are also a big advantage. They are faster and more maneuverable than the leviathans.

Lastly (asuming the dark elves can), they can turn into "Kursed", giving them a huge power boost

While loki i think would be able to beat malaketh 1v1, he wouldnt be able to take this army.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hmmm, well lets see:

truueee..... dark elf army is better but loki beats malekith 1 on 1

Avatar image for drmantistoboggan
DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The chitauri were pretty much fodder, widow was dropping them with single gunshots, but Loki would win against malekith and he should probably clean up the rest of the dark elves.