Loki vs Iron man, Captain America, and Winter Soldier (MCU)

crasy8s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By crasy8s
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All fighters are from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, comic feats are not allowed

Round 1:

• Loki has his spear from Avengers.
  • Fight takes place in populated New York City similar to the final battle from the Avengers
  • All fighters are in character
  • Iron man has the Mark VII suit from the final battle of Avengers
  • Cap has his shield
  • Bucky has his equipment from TWS including a grenade launcher with unlimited ammo but it must be reloaded.
  • Neither side has knowledge of each other
  • They start 1 block away from each other in line of sight

Round 2:

• Fight takes place in a cage 50 x 50 feet with closed top
  • Cap does not have his shield, Loki does not have his spear, and Bucky has no weapons
  • Iron man is wearing the Mark V "suitcase" suit however he cannot fire his repulsors or missles
  • Pure Hand to Hand combat
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony solos

crasy8s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By crasy8s

@reaverlation:

Loki is durable as hell. He can tank hits from Thor and Hulk. If the Hulk had slammed tony around like he did to loki at the end of the avengers I think tony would have been seriously injured at the least. Loki was stunned at most. Any reasoning behind that answer though?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crasy8s: Tony was fighting with Thor quite well.His teammates are almost non factors here.Loki was basically done for when Hulk was done with him btw

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony's armour jobs. One moment it tanks hits from Thor, the next he gets run over by a truck.

crasy8s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Hmm very true but the worst hit that Tony took during Avengers was perhaps Thor smacking him with his hammer but even then he wasn't trying to seriously hurt Tony. Yes Loki was "done for" but he did not sustain any serious injury. He was back up on his feet. And I wouldnt say Cap and Bucky are non factors, they dealt some serious damage in TWS. Tony would no doubt carry the team but Bucky could distract Loki with his grenade launcher while Tony and Cap hammer him down. Im also leaning towards the team but not in a stomp or solo imo

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Round 1 - Team

Round 2 - Loki

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crasy8s: Thor was pissed off so he wasn't holding back entirely. Loki had trouble moving and was crawling in pain.He wasn't on his feet until he went with Thor back to Asgard. Cap and Bucky are non factors in that Loki took hits from characters outta their league. Either Tony solos or Loki wins

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crasy8s: Team cant hurt him nor can they stop him. He could make an illusion and kill one of them rather quickly kurse thor and hulk have all fought loki none of them can produce enough power to do any lasting damage

crasy8s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By crasy8s

@reaverlation: Ok the team could take round 1 but how would they take Loki down in round 2?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony can't hurt Loki IMO nor is his suit that durable and Loki wins both rounds.

And Loki actually has super powers. Super powers that will be very useful here

crasy8s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Precisely what I mean. Although Loki might be overwhelmed by the 3 on 1 he is still very durable. A few missiles or repulsors aren't going to put him down. And in a crowded city with civilians around, iron man is not going to just cluster bomb the area.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Tony hurt Loki pretty good in The Avengers with just one repulsor ray.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: I don't remember that honestly but I'll see if I can find it. Loki did take on thor for a while though and was doing fine until thor put mjolnir on him.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@thetruthiii: I don't remember that honestly but I'll see if I can find it. Loki did take on thor for a while though and was doing fine until thor put mjolnir on him.

You mean in The Avengers? That's because Thor was trying to cajole him into diplomacy, not trying to bust his face open. Loki is his brother, after all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki. If he's fighting seriously, he can just create his illusions or destroy them easily with his Scepter.

thevarioty436

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bucky is the weakest (but the most badass) out of the 4, he's more like a lone wolf, and even when he works in teams he doesn't look out for them, but he takes orders really well. if he took orders from cap and tony like he did from pierce he could be a key factor in the team taking loki down

thevarioty436

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: i don't think he hurt him at all, the first time he hit him was from his chest piece and loki just surrendered part of his plans, no mark or sign of injury, second time he hit him he just got back up, to be fair he took a while, but this guy has taken exploding arrows to the face, took punches from thor that dented starks armour, was bullet proof, loki is some undercover beast lol

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By those_eyes
thevarioty436

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By thevarioty436

@those_eyes: lol what can i say? when a movie does justice to one of my favorite story arcs and among my favorite ant-hero/sidekick, i get all lovey dovey

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: i don't think he hurt him at all, the first time he hit him was from his chest piece and loki just surrendered part of his plans, no mark or sign of injury, second time he hit him he just got back up, to be fair he took a while, but this guy has taken exploding arrows to the face, took punches from thor that dented starks armour, was bullet proof, loki is some undercover beast lol

I don't recall the time you mentioned where Loki was hit by Tony's chest beam, but I'll look it up. Hawkeye's explosive arrows have almost zero feats in terms of how effective they are; the best is destroying a Chitauri infantry, but Cap. America has managed it with a bare-handed punch. Thor has never dented Stark's armor with a punch. Heck, even with his hammer, he was still unable to put Tony down for more than 2 seconds.

thevarioty436

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: oops might of exaggerated to get my point around, wasn't looking for a formal debate, but let me iron the creases out of my points shall i.

i was wrong, though about the time where cap was fighting loki in germany and iron man came in shooting his beams, turns out it came from his gauntlet, couldn't make out for sure still can't since one of his beams covers his chest when he shoots, he did shoot with his chest beam at thor though, hawkeye's explosives are as effective as any given grenade, that's the best comparison i would say. if i punched someone and made them bleed, and if you cut someone and made them bleed, it doesn't make my punch just as lethal as your knife, cap only took out ground troops, hawkeye took out the small air fleets which where as durable as cars at the very least given that when black widow scraped and hit buildings without it falling apart

thor never did dent his armour with a punch, i meant when he head butted him you can clearly see a dent on his helmet, and when he held starks wrist he was crushing it, and everytime ironman was hit with the hammer i'm pretty sure he was out for 5 seconds minimum, and showed that he was damaged by the hammer by showing his helmets system went all fuzzy and took longer to get up

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Iragexcudder

Loki murks. He killed Odin, stood with Thor, rustled with Cap and would one shot Bucky. Tonys armor is like aluminum foil in Iron Man 3.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - Cap and Bucky can possibly keep Loki busy between their weapons and fighting skill, although his illusions will likely result in a couple of backstabs and Loki is very prone to using illusions when he wants to end a fight efficiently (although he did fight Thor without illusions when he wasn't given the chance to.. so). I think the team can win by keeping Loki down with Iron Man's firepower with some distraction help from Cap and Bucky. Having said that.. Loki could definitely still win and put up a fight, and could definitely get through Iron Man's armor by piercing it with his sceptor. I just think there's more chance of Cap and Bucky keeping him distracted and then Iron Man blasting him to hell than anything else, and Bucky very well could injure Loki with some of his infinite knives.

Round 2 - This one is tough.. we've seen Loki survive a beating, but we haven't seen him flat out shrug off a beating or even tank one as potentially damaging as these three going at him. Cap and Bucky can definitely hang in there with Loki for a long time and would likely continually get the better of him through teamwork and noticeably superior skill. Loki is definitely stronger and more durable but when your opponent is a lot more skilled than you, you'll be hard pressed to inflict fight-ending damage right away. The other side of it is that Cap and Bucky likely can't put down Loki.. unless Bucky beat the living hell out of him with his metal arm, like Bucky did to Cap at the end of TWS. I haven't seen Loki take that kind of sustained assault and continue fighting. I think if Bucky and Cap play their cards right here Bucky may be given the opportunity to carry out such an attack, rendering Loki unfit to continue fighting even if he would survive and heal from it later. Iron Man in my mind has the striking power to put the hurt on Loki but not the skill to apply it as well as Bucky or Cap. But his mere presence there, along with Bucky and Cap, is enough for me to suggest he can definitely get some shots in. Bucky and Cap could do this alone with an absolutely monumental amount of trouble, but I think Tony being there to support them is enough to give them a solid win over Loki.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder said:

Loki murks. He killed Odin, stood with Thor, rustled with Cap and would one shot Bucky. Tonys armor is like aluminum foil in Iron Man 3.

Loki killed Odin through heaps of preparation time and backstabbing, and not in direct combat.

He's never stood with Thor. Only times he's done well against Thor is when Thor hasn't wanted to fight him, or has lost to his illusions. Loki did do well against him during Avengers, but he didn't do any real damage and got beaten up pretty ferociously, which forced Loki to resort to sneakily stabbing Thor and running away.

He isn't one shotting Bucky. Bucky was taking Cap's best hits and fighting on, and Loki's striking feats really are non-existent. He's strong, but not one-shotting strong.

In round 1 we're using Avengers armor for Tony and in round 2 it's his Mark V armor that he used against Whiplash during the race course fight. Neither of those armors jobbed at all, and even though his Mark V armor doesn't have much in the way of feats, I'm willing to believe it can survive a few good strikes based on the durability feats of past armors. Tony's Iron Man 3 armor jobbed to a truck because it was pretty much a prototype armor that attaches itself to Tony in sections, so Tony likely hasn't worked out the kinks for it properly yet. Also, that Iron Man movie had a noticeably different director that focused a lot on comedy, and Tony getting hit by a truck was for pure comedic value and nothing more. His Iron Man 3 armor showings are inconsistent with all of his others armors showings purely because of the style of film Iron Man 3 was, and we can pretty safely just chalk it up to a general inconsistency. And even if you want to take those armor showings seriously - then people can just stick to using past armors for the sake of not nitpicking and ruining a thread (not saying you are, because his armor jobbing is something that needs to be pointed out, but I have seen people go the easy route before and just "Tony's armor sucks in Iron Man 3 he loses").

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Tony solos.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki is bulletproof he stomp cap and bucky first, then he stomp ironman, the dude is able to fight Thor and Tank very powerful hits from his brother and Hulk... Loki win both rounds

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheTruthIII

@thetruthiii: oops might of exaggerated to get my point around, wasn't looking for a formal debate, but let me iron the creases out of my points shall i.

i was wrong, though about the time where cap was fighting loki in germany and iron man came in shooting his beams, turns out it came from his gauntlet, couldn't make out for sure still can't since one of his beams covers his chest when he shoots, he did shoot with his chest beam at thor though,

Thor's durability is far above Loki's.

hawkeye's explosives are as effective as any given grenade, that's the best comparison i would say. if i punched someone and made them bleed, and if you cut someone and made them bleed, it doesn't make my punch just as lethal as your knife, cap only took out ground troops, hawkeye took out the small air fleets which where as durable as cars at the very least given that when black widow scraped and hit buildings without it falling apart

Nice analogy. However, Loki wasn't exactly unscathed. He got blown right off his hover-scooter and went flying off. Besides, Iron Man has tanked blows from Iron Monger and tank shells, both of which make grenades look harmless.

thor never did dent his armour with a punch, i meant when he head butted him you can clearly see a dent on his helmet, and when he held starks wrist he was crushing it, and everytime ironman was hit with the hammer i'm pretty sure he was out for 5 seconds minimum, and showed that he was damaged by the hammer by showing his helmets system went all fuzzy and took longer to get up

Yes, true. However, Stark was still up and fighting. In fact, Thor's hammer on Cap's shield actually damaged Stark more than Thor's hammer actually did. Besides, Loki wasn't exactly shrugging off hammer strikes, either. In fact, he had trouble with an empty handed Thor.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Bump.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: actually loki was beating thor. He only lost cause the quinjet distracted him.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team every round.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By pipxeroth

Loki

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

loki stomps

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki w/ Kage Bunshin no justu

No Caption Provided

Then Thousand Years of Death

No Caption Provided

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Loki tanks Tony's attacks, but I don't think he can reach Tony or penetrate his armor any old kinda way. Steve and Bucky are nuisances in the big picture. They don't have the damage output to drop Loki. They'll smack him around, but will never drop him.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Iron Man solos. Both rounds. Loki never tanked Hulk's smash, Loki's face turned bloody after it so he was hurt.

Avatar image for deactivated-6155f5fcc6972
deactivated-6155f5fcc6972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki would win imo due to his durability and he's not bad in h2h either.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Loki he's too durable, stronger than all of them by quite a bit has his magic and in round 1 his spear can just take out cap and bucky instantly since in general he'd be willing to kill in character or just mind control them then its three on one for Loki not that he'd need it. Then it'd take a bit longer to deal with Iron Man which he would do eventually, none of them have anything possible of putting him down.

Then round 2 probably even easier he can rip apart that briefcase suit and steve and bucky will be done for his physicals will be too much and like before they can't put him down if Hulk didn't even KO him. Also if Steve and Bucky were able to take on that more advanced IM suit H2H and Loki is much stronger than them I think he wont struggle too much here.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony solos

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without jobbing, Loki wins both rounds.

This team have nothing to compare to bifrost explosion and mjolnir hit he tanked.

Cap and Buck Dies instantly to conjured throwing daggers, and Loki uses magic to get Tony

His conjured daggers can one shot frost giants, I'm pretty sure it can at least damage Tony's armor. His scepter can vaporize people, it could also help.