blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackadam

classic loki vs current hal jordan. no prep 
morals on, no bfr. contenders can win by any means, even killing the other if they have to. 
battle takes place on hel
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By sexy_merc

Classic as in Pre-Crisis Hal Jordan? 

Dear God...this may be the biggest stomp I've seen in a while. What can Loki do in his Classic days, because rookie GLs who just got initiated into the Corps can seal black holes and construct suits to fly through stars. It should be worth mentioning that Hal can slice planets in half and blow them up with one blast.

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Achilles.

Hal in a seriously uber slaughterstomp

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By blackadam
@Sexy Merc said:
"Classic as in Pre-Crisis Hal Jordan?   Dear God...this may be the biggest stomp I've seen in a while. What can Loki do in his Classic days, because rookie GLs who just got initiated into the Corps can seal black holes and construct suits to fly through stars. It should be worth mentioning that Hal can slice planets in half and blow them up with one blast. "

i am not an expert on loki, really....but if you think this is missmtach then i would change it. loki "can" charge up energy to destroy a planet, he is capable of that, supposedly
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By blackadam
@Sexy Merc said:
"Classic as in Pre-Crisis Hal Jordan?   Dear God...this may be the biggest stomp I've seen in a while. What can Loki do in his Classic days, because rookie GLs who just got initiated into the Corps can seal black holes and construct suits to fly through stars. It should be worth mentioning that Hal can slice planets in half and blow them up with one blast. "

what about current, then?
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sexy_merc
@blackadam said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
i am not an expert on loki, really....but if you think this is missmtach then i would change it. loki "can" charge up energy to destroy a planet, he is capable of that, supposedly "
Well, the Lantern Corps in the Pre-Crisis days were not meant to f**k with. When they were written to how they should be now, it would difficult for anyone to stand up to them really. I'll just take the easy route and say Hal goes back in time and yeah, you can be as imaginative as you want.

Seriously, Pre-Crisis Hal Jordan is just way too much. A new member of the Corps back then would be a better match for Loki, this is a one-sided rape in a back alley with a used condom.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nelomaxwell

If this is classic Hal then the ring won't let him kill right?@blackadam:

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By blackadam
@Sexy Merc said:
" @blackadam said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
i am not an expert on loki, really....but if you think this is missmtach then i would change it. loki "can" charge up energy to destroy a planet, he is capable of that, supposedly "
Well, the Lantern Corps in the Pre-Crisis days were not meant to f**k with. When they were written to how they should be now, it would difficult for anyone to stand up to them really. I'll just take the easy route and say Hal goes back in time and yeah, you can be as imaginative as you want.  Seriously, Pre-Crisis Hal Jordan is just way too much. A new member of the Corps back then would be a better match for Loki, this is a one-sided rape in a back alley with a used condom. "

jajajja, what about current hal? i change the op. 
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sexy_merc
@blackadam: Well, you'll have to elaborate on what Loki can do in his classic days.
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Magian

Can't the current still do what the Pre-Crisis Jordan could do? I mean, isn't it a matter of writing?

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sexy_merc
@ComicMan24 said:
" Can't the current still do what the Pre-Crisis Jordan could do? I mean, isn't it a matter of writing? "
The capability of the Rings have been retconned by you know who. He retcons his own retcons sometimes, so if the Ring isn't nerfed in the future, Pre-Crisis feats would still be valid as Kyle was displaying a lot of Pre-Crisis feats during his run.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By blackadam
@Sexy Merc said:
" @blackadam: Well, you'll have to elaborate on what Loki can do in his classic days. "

ok, i would do some reserach and reading, if you can wait for it. or maybe you can invite somebody you consider that knows something about loki
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Magian
@Sexy Merc said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" Can't the current still do what the Pre-Crisis Jordan could do? I mean, isn't it a matter of writing? "
The capability of the Rings have been retconned by you know who. He retcons his own retcons sometimes, so if the Ring isn't nerfed in the future, Pre-Crisis feats would still be valid as Kyle was displaying a lot of Pre-Crisis feats during his run. "
I see that you are not a big fan of you know who.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sexy_merc
@ComicMan24 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
The capability of the Rings have been retconned by you know who. He retcons his own retcons sometimes, so if the Ring isn't nerfed in the future, Pre-Crisis feats would still be valid as Kyle was displaying a lot of Pre-Crisis feats during his run. "
I see that you are not a big fan of you know who. "
I'm still trying to be a fan, big fan will probably never happen until he brings back Green Lanterns to what they were meant to be power level wise, and all this rainbow retcon garbage.

@blackadam said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @blackadam: Well, you'll have to elaborate on what Loki can do in his classic days. "
ok, i would do some reserach and reading, if you can wait for it. or maybe you can invite somebody you consider that knows something about loki "
No offense to you or the thread, but I'm not really interested.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@blackadam: go ahead dude
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Magian
@Sexy Merc: You know better. I can't agree or disagree with you as I'm still learning about the lanterns.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By blackadam
@Sexy Merc said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
I see that you are not a big fan of you know who. "
I'm still trying to be a fan, big fan will probably never happen until he brings back Green Lanterns to what they were meant to be power level wise, and all this rainbow retcon garbage.

@blackadam said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
ok, i would do some reserach and reading, if you can wait for it. or maybe you can invite somebody you consider that knows something about loki "
No offense to you or the thread, but I'm not really interested. "

ok