Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Current 616 Loki vs. Gorr the God Butcher

Loki has bloodlust and 30 minutes prep, can use magic and whatever weaponry he can get/has, but no "one hit kill"/stomp weapons.

Fight in Asgard.

Who wins and why?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By czarny_samael666

Gorr. Loki's spells never affacted anyone in that high league to my knowledge.

"Mystical Void". As in Siege.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@czarny_samael666: He is given the benefit of any artifact in use. Recently, Loki channeled Wiccan's magic and was said to be powerful enough to bend reality. Give Gillen just wanked the hell out of Wiccan saying he is destined to re-writer the law of magic in every realities and potentially the most powerful being on 616, man the potential to be had with control of Wiccan power is scary.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666: He is given the benefit of any artifact in use. Recently, Loki channeled Wiccan's magic and was said to be powerful enough to bend reality. Give Gillen just wanked the hell out of Wiccan saying he is destined to re-writer the law of magic in every realities and potentially the most powerful being on 616, man the potential to be had with control of Wiccan power is scary.

I have't read Young Avengers yet, I thought that current means young.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Killemall

I have't read Young Avengers yet, I thought that current means young.

I am guessing the same thing, as in current means young, but the feat mentioned is from current young Loki. Its just Gillen continues to writer Loki exactly as he did during Journey into the Mystery, the funny tricky walking plot device.

What has also been established is that Loki can get Wiccan's power if Wiccan agrees to it, scans below are from Young Avengers # 4

No Caption Provided

If loki has 30 mins to somehow master the power of the person, who according to the latest Young Avengers # 6 (Sorry dont have the scan give me few mins) is meant to be the most powerful magic user in all realities, can do wonders against even someone as powerful as Gorr dont you think.

Unrelated, i would totally recommend reading Young Avengers, and giving at least 2 issue till the story to take grip, its cool, Loki's is awesome, Leah is back, and Wiccan the way he is being written, a guy who has the power to do anything only problem he doesnt know how to use it, its been pretty cool.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666

Your spoil about Leah... D-: :-/

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Should i put a spoiler block?? It did happen a month ago... i just love the character hence i am so excited :p

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@killemall: Considering that Wiccan mama is Scarlet Witch.Wiccan should be as good as his mother.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: They arent actually biologically related, unless marvel has changed that. Wiccan is a by-product of Wanda reality warping gone insane. While their powers are pretty similar, both are user of Chaos Magic, at least Gillen seem to be writing Wiccan as potential to be more powerful. Doesnt harm though given on the other side, Remender confirmed that, as far as he is concerned, and under him, given enough prep time and big enough power source, Wanda could re-do HOM, thats already as scary potential as it gets :p

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Killemall

@dondave: Thank you, thats exactly the page i was talking about, lets link Czarny to the reply as well (@czarny_samael666: ), so a multi-dimensional messiah who is goning to rewrite the rules of magic and its going to echo forward across all realitieS, man honestly as a magic user, your power cant get any more scary than that :p, talk about wanking the potential out of a character....