Realm of Kings: Imperial Guard #5

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By HellionVulcan

No prep i think Loki loses here as Loki is more or a prep/preplanner type of guy not really up for straight forward battles .

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gladiator slaughterstomp.

dewboy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By dewboy01

Attack, my Gladiator!
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By blackadam

current loki as in teenager-resurrected-loki, what are his feats? we don't know what he is capable of doing, yet. if we were talking about pre killed by the void loki, gladiator would still win, but loki would give him a fight. loki is acurrent enemy of thor, and they have, in the past, fight in physical combat. of course, thor is always, the winner, however loki is durable enough and have the powers to hang with thor. nevertheless, i would still think gladiator would win, but not as easily.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By isaac_clarke

At best he has his previous incarnation's knowledge in the form of a bird on his shoulder, but Glad will literally kill the !@#$ out of him before that could be of any use.

@blackadam said:

"current loki as in teenager-resurrected-loki, what are his feats? we don't know what he is capable of doing, yet. if we were talking about pre killed by the void loki, gladiator would still win, but loki would give him a fight. loki is acurrent enemy of thor, and they have, in the past, fight in physical combat. of course, thor is always, the winner, however loki is durable enough and have the powers to hang with thor. nevertheless, i would still think gladiator would win, but not as easily. "

Is he even really a teenager? He looks like a kid to me.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blackadam
@isaac_clarke said:
"

At best he has his previous incarnation's knowledge in the form of a bird on his shoulder, but Glad will literally kill the !@#$ out of him before that could be of any use.

@blackadam said:

"current loki as in teenager-resurrected-loki, what are his feats? we don't know what he is capable of doing, yet. if we were talking about pre killed by the void loki, gladiator would still win, but loki would give him a fight. loki is acurrent enemy of thor, and they have, in the past, fight in physical combat. of course, thor is always, the winner, however loki is durable enough and have the powers to hang with thor. nevertheless, i would still think gladiator would win, but not as easily. "

Is he even really a teenager? He looks like a kid to me. "

does it matter to the fight? current loki doesn't have the feats to give gladiator a fight. if you're so sure he wont be able to anythign before gladiator kill him, the why make this thread at all?
Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Zaiyan

current Loki is a child with no feats

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoushatred1001 said:
"

"
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" @venomoushatred1001 said:
"

"
"
Avatar image for the_incredible_huck
The Incredible Huck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No prep time Gladiator should win because he is a pure powerhouse. With prep time I would put my money on Loki any day of the week though since he could easily cause a situation to lower Glads confidence in himself. Loki is often underestimated in h2h combat- he is a good swordsman and extremely durable (can he even die?), also he usually has some badass enchanted weapons that could really do a number on his opponents. I wouldnt count him out as a curbstomp, but I think Glads has it with no prep.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By karrob
@HellionVulcan said:
" No prep i think Loki loses here as Loki is more or a prep/preplanner type of guy not really up for straight forward battles . "
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@HellionVulcan said:
" No prep i think Loki loses here as Loki is more or a prep/preplanner type of guy not really up for straight forward battles . "
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@HellionVulcan said: