ranom encounter

morals on

Round 2:

1 day of prep

morals off

modern versions

who wins?

#2 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

prob Loki, they nerfed strange sadly....

#3 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki gets curbstomped still.

With prep strange gets his artifacts and curbstomps him..AGAIN.

#4 Posted by Owie (3627 posts) - - Show Bio

@Army2442:

When you say modern versions, do you mean Kid Loki?

#5 Posted by Army2442 (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@Owie said:

@Army2442:

no adult loki.

#6 Posted by Owie (3627 posts) - - Show Bio

@Army2442 said:

@Owie said:

@Army2442:

no adult loki.

Then I'd say probably Loki in both rounds. Especially with prep, his last few story arcs as an adult were pretty full of prep feats. For instance, in the recent Exiled storyline, it turns out he had given Sigurd a spell that created a temporary alternate reality that made all the gods forget who they were. Before that, he got Hela to agree to never let him die, got control of the Disir by beating them in H2H which even Bor couldn't do this week; he's a fairly formidable guy. Whereas I don't know what Strange's best magical feats are recently. Has he done anything besides casting spell bolts at people? I haven't been reading Defenders though, maybe he's been doing better than he was a while ago.

#7 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki.

#8 Posted by Army2442 (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#9 Posted by Illuminatus (9497 posts) - - Show Bio

Adult Loki would wreck current Strange.

#10 Posted by Army2442 (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#11 Posted by ShootingNova (15675 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep Strange gets the Orb of Agamotto and sees through Loki's deception. And he gets the Gem of Oshtur to speak to the Ancient One for advice (lol as if that does anything). Then he uses the crystal of Hoggoth to do something... With Dormannu's scepter and his artifacts Strange might have a victory. Although none of his Current Feats are exactly impressive... Loki most likely wins unless Strange doesn't just shoot bolts.

#12 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

The Eye of Agamotto is destroyed and Agamotto was trying to take Strange out, last I heard anyway. Think the rest of the Vishanti are gone, too.

#13 Edited by ShootingNova (15675 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

The Eye of Agamotto is destroyed and Agamotto was trying to take Strange out, last I heard anyway. Think the rest of the Vishanti are gone, too.

No they are not. They are simply in their respective dimensions. The Eye of Agamotto is not the Orb of Agamotto.

#14 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

It happened in a New Avengers issue. Strange and Damian Hellfire were possessed, turned out to be Agamotto, Dr. Voodoo sacrificed himself to defeat Agamotto and they Eye was destroyed. Agamotto said that the rest of the Vishanti were gone. Unless you have evidence to the contrary.

#15 Posted by ShootingNova (15675 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt: Fair enough. The EYE OF AGAMOTTO IS NOT THE ORB OF AGAMOTTO.

#16 Posted by chiq (1916 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone post feats of current strange?

#17 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova Sorry, I was tired.