#1 Edited by never give up (10500 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1- Random Encounter (Loki isn't able to teleport)

Round 2- Random Encounter (Loki is able to teleport)

Battle takes place on the beach in first class. The same situation as the movie with the humans trying to bomb the beach.

Round 3- Magneto has the sentinels. Loki can teleport. Battle takes place from the ending of DOFP.

Online
#2 Posted by Oni_Bane (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

Good match. Sad to see that good threads like this die.

I will go with Magneto. He uses the missiles to kill both of them, if that doesn't work he takes the boats that shot the missiles, and put it down on the island.

#3 Posted by Moonchilde (1607 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure missiles would kill Loki or Doom. Loki survived being repeatedly slammed into the ground by Hulk . Doom survived getting hit with a super-nova from Human Torch. Both of those are pretty insane durability feats. Plus in scenario 2 Loki could just teleport out of the way.

#4 Posted by Xanni15 (6791 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom should take all of them, I don't think Magneto would be able to muster the concentration to crush Doom before he gets zapped.

#5 Posted by BloodsunX (770 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is First Class Mags then he loses easily.

In the current order it would go Loki > Doom > Mags

If it was X1-X2 Mags then he would win both rounds.

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr.Doom/

#7 Posted by MKMarvelDCfan4life (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki wins here...

#8 Posted by agentxx (2570 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom zaps some b**ches!

#9 Posted by Oni_Bane (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@BloodsunX said:

If this is First Class Mags then he loses easily.

In the current order it would go Loki > Doom > Mags

If it was X1-X2 Mags then he would win both rounds.

How do you figure? Because of Xavier he learn to control his powers to an even further extend. Stopping hundreds of missiles.

#10 Posted by Fresh Prince (5270 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Doom a total beast in the FF movies?

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fresh Prince said:

Wasn't Doom a total beast in the FF movies?

Yeah he was, and it seems your back on the Vine,

#12 Posted by Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper (601 posts) - - Show Bio

They nerfed Loki HORRIBLY in the movies, and movie Doom is getting crushed.

Magneto takes this.

#13 Posted by Army2442 (2253 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki wins

#14 Posted by Fresh Prince (5270 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Fresh Prince said:

Wasn't Doom a total beast in the FF movies?

Yeah he was, and it seems your back on the Vine,

On and off :P

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fresh Prince said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Fresh Prince said:

Wasn't Doom a total beast in the FF movies?

Yeah he was, and it seems your back on the Vine,

On and off :P

Truee. :p

#16 Posted by beautifulrevery (1547 posts) - - Show Bio

Trick question. Loki takes them over using the scepter. lol I kid I kid.

Loki may not be as strong as Thor but his durability is pretty high taking a beating from hulk(who is fairly strong in the movies) albeit he was knocked the $%#@ out. Nothing Doom or Magneto can do is going to take him out. Especially in round 2.

#17 Posted by BloodsunX (770 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane said:

@BloodsunX said:

If this is First Class Mags then he loses easily.

In the current order it would go Loki > Doom > Mags

If it was X1-X2 Mags then he would win both rounds.

How do you figure? Because of Xavier he learn to control his powers to an even further extend. Stopping hundreds of missiles.

That wasn't as impressive as lifting a whole bridge like he did in X3. Or any of his other feats from X1-X3

#18 Posted by Oni_Bane (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@BloodsunX said:

@Oni_Bane said:

@BloodsunX said:

If this is First Class Mags then he loses easily.

In the current order it would go Loki > Doom > Mags

If it was X1-X2 Mags then he would win both rounds.

How do you figure? Because of Xavier he learn to control his powers to an even further extend. Stopping hundreds of missiles.

That wasn't as impressive as lifting a whole bridge like he did in X3. Or any of his other feats from X1-X3

Agreed. But stopping missiles that are moving at roughly 200 mph is still pretty impression.

#19 Posted by never give up (10500 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Online
#20 Posted by GodOfMischief (697 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by never give up (10500 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#22 Posted by schillenger420 (835 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta go with Doom on this one, all 3 rounds. Loki is the most durable here, yet without his staff he's the weakest offensively... I don't see how he even hurts Magneto or Doom. This being the Magneto that's not really at full power or at least doesn't have it fully understood... Doom should be able to drop him rather easily. As others have said, make it the Magneto from the X1-X-3 movies and you might get a different outcome. Or even better give Loki the scepter and then at least he's got a way to damage the other two. The fight being set up as it is though, Dooms just too much of a beast for either of the other two.

#23 Posted by never give up (10500 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta go with Doom on this one, all 3 rounds. Loki is the most durable here, yet without his staff he's the weakest offensively... I don't see how he even hurts Magneto or Doom. This being the Magneto that's not really at full power or at least doesn't have it fully understood... Doom should be able to drop him rather easily. As others have said, make it the Magneto from the X1-X-3 movies and you might get a different outcome. Or even better give Loki the scepter and then at least he's got a way to damage the other two. The fight being set up as it is though, Dooms just too much of a beast for either of the other two.

Loki has his scepter.

Online
#24 Edited by GodOfMischief (697 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: Hm, it depends what weapons and equipment they have. I think Loki is the most durable, though without his staff from either Thor or The Avengers, I don't see him doing much damage. Magneto could probably crush the metal around Doom, but in all fairness, he could just as easily get blasted by him as well. I think the winner is between Loki and Magneto personally.

#25 Posted by schillenger420 (835 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: Well then... In round 1 Loki and Doom go at it, allowing Magneto enough time to gather to him metal to use as projectiles. After whoever wins in the Loki/Doom brawl they're going to be pretty beat up and weakened, allowing Magneto go in for the win.

In Round 2 I'm giving it to Loki, now that he has the scepter he's able to do enough damage to actually take Doom down. Without the Scepter, yeah he can teleport but eventually Doom would'v figured out a way to hit him.... Now that Loki's got some offensive capability now he can fight back, and because of that he manages to drop both Doom and Magneto rather quickly and without much effort.

#26 Posted by never give up (10500 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Online
#28 Posted by VengerProfessional (1119 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki