• 117 results
Wonderbrezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Wonderbrezzy
@ShootingNova: Get a Life man, its all over  many news  sources even Here on comic Vine, its  a wrap the EU will not be used  the spoke it, u think i Support that honey? no  but its Dis facts, u got beef , go to Mickey with your arguments. Bottom line based on DISNEYS New owner ship of Star Wars not ShootingNova, They will not be using EU material, unless they change that statement  So  how can any EU stuff be Canon now?
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By ShootingNova

@Wonderbrezzy: WTF are you talking about? I don't care whether or not the use the EU or not. I never claimed to care. Even if they don't, as long as it's not bad, I'll watch it. How does that make EU non-canon? Go, tell me. Where? Where does it say it?

Wonderbrezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Wonderbrezzy

Go Read  HATER, and Read what  I said  i don't Like it I luv the EU  Mr Lameeeee its all over the net. until they change it, They will not be using EU Material  that changes Everything After Return of the Jedi weather you agree or not!

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ShootingNova

@Wonderbrezzy said:

Go Read HATER, and Read what I said i don't Like it I luv the EU Mr Lameeeee its all over the net. until they change it, They will not be using EU Material that changes Everything After Return of the Jedi weather you agree or not!

This is so full of trolling, baiting and ignorance it hardly even deserves a response. One thing you should note, is that there is certainly a flag coming your way.

Again, I've already said I'm FINE with them not using the EU. You have yet to tell me, HOW does it make the EU N-canon? You have not even responded to it kindly, as I have asked you, instead coming at me in such an aggressive and ridiculously embarrassing manner which, I'm afraid, has done nothing to reinforce your point.

I don't know what this worthless "hater" business is, I am not a hater (in fact I'm looking forward to these films) and this only further deteriorates your point.

Also, the films having even been made yet.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By Deranged Midget

Guys, let's take it down a notch. No reason for either of you to get worked up over something so miniscule.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Loki both rounds

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After reading all Loki could do I do not see how people are saying Sidious stomps? Even if he wins, it would not be a stomp. After those scans that were shown what is it that Sidious can do to Loki? I have to go with Loki after seeing those scans.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Palpatine

2. Loki

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki turns him into snow.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

1. Palpatine

2. Loki

How does Palpatine win round one? What can he do to Loki? I know very little about both characters but going by the scans I don't see how Palpatine wins much less stomps?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Loki dodges Mjolnir throws, which're MFTL. Loki is so far above Palpy it's not funny. Loki battles the Silver Surfer just to gauge his abilities. Loki is a magic reality warper. Even when as Kid Loki with his memories sealed, he was fully aware of his reality warping powers and takes special precautions just to be around other RW.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Spider-Man has dodged Thor's Hammer.

Silver Surfer often uses his speed poorly.

All the other reasons you mentioned are why he stomps with Prep in a variety of ways.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Spider-Man has Spidey Sense and some of the greatest reflex/agility in all of Marvel. Norrin tried to flee from Loki on his board and got yanked back.

Loki doesn't need prep to win. He's vastly more powerful than Sid. He could, as mentioned before, just turn Palpy into snow with a simple spell and soul-lock him in the snow forever. Like what he did to Bor. Palpy has no defense against Loki's Asgardian magic. Nor can Palpy hope to physically match Loki.

The lightsaber is useless and Loki's taken stronger lightning from Thor. Loki's one-shotted Beta Ray Bill, and was effectively beating down three Thor-lites in the forms of Bill, Eric Masterson, and Dargo Ktor. Honestly, Loki wins with little more than a finger snap.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By laflux

Spider-Man is no where near sidious in terms of reflexes and speed. They are not even remotely equivalent and I say this as an avid fan of the former.

The point about Surfer not using his speed holds weight in the instance you mentoned.

How fast is Bor? And the lightsaber isnt useless considering he's been decapitated before-granted he picked up his head, but sidious could blitz him to swiss cheese before he gets a spell up.

I will wait for scans of how Loki beat Beta Ray Bill but Masterson isnt really much to write about at all, espicially as Thunderstrike anyway.......

Loki does stomp with Prep though.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

LAL.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Kangconquers

Loki is in some other dimension. Comes to Palpatine in his astral form where he can't be touched.

Reaction speed catches Thor's hammer in mid-flight - http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Stats/LokiSpeed02Avengers1.jpg

Loki kicking Classic Dr. strange while in astral form - http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Stats/LokiMagicPower02StrangeTales123.jpg

Dormammu can sense his presence, but can't find him in his own realm - http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Sorcery/LokiSpells40-Invisibilityv219.jpg

Or he can do it from a phased form - http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Sorcery/LokiStrengthTransfer03398.jpg

He can use Palpatine's own force field to kill him - http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Sorcery/LokiEnergyManipulation10FirstThunder5.jpg

He is way more durable surviving beheading - http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Sorcery/LokiSpells14-Immortality344.jpg

Ignores Mandarin ring blast - http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Stats/LokiDurability05aAvengersAnnual19.jpg

Blow from Thor's hammer only dazes him - http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Stats/LokiDurability00266.jpg

Way strong as he pimp hands Thunderstrike is is a 100+ tonner - http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Stats/LokiStrength03441.jpg

Can teleport Silver Surfer, could just as well be Palpatine into a sun - http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Sorcery/LokiTeleportation03SilverSurfer4.jpg

Can make mystical force fields - http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Sorcery/LokiForcefields04SiegeLoki1.jpg

And he can do it from another dimension - http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Sorcery/LokiForcefields03377.jpg

Mystic fire/enchanted ice/fire sword/Call up Rock Trolls or giant spiders/Illusions/Mystical copies of himself

I think Loki takes this.

No Caption Provided
Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@laflux: Spider-Man has Spidey Sense and some of the greatest reflex/agility in all of Marvel. Norrin tried to flee from Loki on his board and got yanked back.

Loki doesn't need prep to win. He's vastly more powerful than Sid. He could, as mentioned before, just turn Palpy into snow with a simple spell and soul-lock him in the snow forever. Like what he did to Bor. Palpy has no defense against Loki's Asgardian magic. Nor can Palpy hope to physically match Loki.

The lightsaber is useless and Loki's taken stronger lightning from Thor. Loki's one-shotted Beta Ray Bill, and was effectively beating down three Thor-lites in the forms of Bill, Eric Masterson, and Dargo Ktor. Honestly, Loki wins with little more than a finger snap.

Loki could actually probably win this fight by playing the pure powerhouse role honestly. He could fight like the Hulk and take it. His diversity makes this spitelicious.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kangconquers: Old Bump, but fighting Hulk doesn't mean he can take Palpatine. All it means is that he strong enough to physically overwhelm Sidiious. Which doesn't matter much because Sidious can run circles around him and still cut him up (Loki's slashing resistance remains subject)

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

palps

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Loki could actually probably win this fight by playing the pure powerhouse role honestly. He could fight like the Hulk and take it. His diversity makes this spitelicious.

His versaility isn't any better than Sidious...and his speed is non-existent in comparison to Palpatine's. If he fights like Hulk he's liable to end up in a force storm which can ravage planets. Or just decapitated. And Loki doesn't have any way to counter essence transfer.

Palpatine speedblitzes round 1. Loki can probably think of some way to win round 2.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: @laflux: By all that's holy, I ask you not to embarrass yourselves by bumping this back up with those paper-thin beliefs. We've been over it. It's been explained thoroughly. Loki stomps Sidious. Game Over.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By laflux

@reikai said:

@highaccuser: @laflux: By all that's holy, I ask you not to embarrass yourselves by bumping this back up with those paper-thin beliefs. We've been over it. It's been explained thoroughly. Loki stomps Sidious. Game Over.

You said Spider-Man is faster than Sidious and Loki dodging Thor's hammer makes him FTL when street-levelers have evaded it without issue. So stop it with the pretentious tone please as your just making yourself look foolish.

Others have mentioned it before, but your lowballing of certain Star Wars characters is just sad. Its bad enough on its own, but when you overstate the abilities of characters you clearly lack knowledge in to lowball the character you have a greviance against, that's even worse. Spider-Man isn't even in the same tier as Sidious when it comes to speed- not even close, and Loki has done nothing to show he's faster than the average arsgardian either. Sidious blitzes in a random.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@reikai said:

You said Spider-Man is faster than Sidious and Loki dodging Thor's hammer makes him FTL when street-levelers have evaded it without issue. So stop iwith the pretentious tone please as your just making yourself look foolish.

Others have mentioned it before, but your lowballing of certain Star Wars characters is just sad. Its bad enough on its own, but when you overstate the abilities of characters you clearly lack knowledge in to lowball the character you have a greviance against, that's even worse. Spider-Man isn't even in the same tier as Sidious when it comes to speed- not even close, and Loki has done nothing to show he's faster than the average arsgardian either. Sidious blitzes in a random.

This. If you want to have unpopular opinions about how Star Wars characters do against comic characters, that's fine, but you know they're unpopular so don't try to assert them as factual truths when there's plenty to dispute.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@reikai said:

You said Spider-Man is faster than Sidious and Loki dodging Thor's hammer makes him FTL when street-levelers have evaded it without issue. So stop iwith the pretentious tone please as your just making yourself look foolish.

Bravo.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@laflux said:

@reikai said:

I just want to say Reikai did not say Spiderman was faster than light. You brought up the idea Spiderman can dodge Thor's hammer throw to which Reikai responded thusly

@reikai said:

@laflux: Spider-Man has Spidey Sense

meaning he knew the hammer was coming and got out of the direction Thor threw his hammer at before it started flying. He was saying Spiderman dodged the hammer despite being slower than Thor's hammer. So it doesn't disprove the hammer being FTL and Loki dodging it.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@reikai said:

I just want to say Reikai did not say Spiderman was faster than light. You brought up the idea Spiderman can dodge Thor's hammer throw to which Reikai responded thusly

@reikai said:

@laflux: Spider-Man has Spidey Sense

meaning he knew the hammer was coming and got out of the direction Thor threw his hammer at before it started flying. He was saying Spiderman dodged the hammer despite being slower than Thor's hammer. So it doesn't disprove the hammer being FTL and Loki dodging it.

I didn't say he did.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268:

No, but he said Spider-Man dodged something moving faster than light, which is completely illogical.

There's a limit to how much one can act on precognition. Every single Jedi has precog and Sidious speedblitzed 3 of them. The difference being at least one of those Jedi(Kit Fisto) and probably all of them, are much faster than Spider-Man.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, but he said Spider-Man dodged something moving faster than light, which is completely illogical.

There's a limit to how much one can act on precognition. Every single Jedi has precog and Sidious speedblitzed 3 of them. The difference being at least one of those Jedi(Kit Fisto) and probably all of them, are much faster than Spider-Man.

How is it illogical? And how're we to say Thor was trying to kill Spidey with Mjolnir? We've seen what happens to other heroes when Thor doesn't resign himself to being buddy-buddy; he wrecks their $hit. Like he did to Iron-Man. Spidey dodging something at lightspeed isn't illogical. He acts as the writer intends and his Spider Sense does warn him of the impending danger, allowing him to move before its come. He gets shot at quite a bit with all manner of energy weapons, so it's a rather common occurrence.

Now, saying all but a few Jedi are faster than Spidey isn't just illogical, it's downright insulting and so drowned in bias that no amount of bleach can erase the stain of that failed statement.

The point is that the Spider Sense and Force Precog aren't perfect. Force Precog itself does not make the Jedi physically faster. They have to detect the danger, and then use the Force to enhance their speed. Two separate actions. Spider-Man has natural agility and speed and doesn't need an activation. Also, both the S-Sense and ForPrec can, and Have, been tricked and there have been a number of ways to work around them.

Sid blitzing Jedi doesn't make him lightspeed, or subluminal, or even hypersonic. It just means they failed to react to the immediate danger and because the PT movies were a bunch of crap that killed people off for no reason. Cripes, Kit Fisto had 10x better feats and a lot more screen time in TCW than he ever did in the movies. In the films he only shows up for a few minutes and is killed off. So there is absolutely nothing to base his abilities off of. The only thing that redeemed him at all was the other media.

Getting back to things, there is a vast difference between Loki and the Sith. That being he's physically superior to their entire order, from beginning to end. Not just Thor, but others with FTL abilities and planet-breaking strength have contended against him, and many of them have failed. Loki has openly displayed himself as an agile and swift fighter, enough to evade their best attacks and FTL Mjolir and Stormbreaker throws.

Loki is, at standard, a reality warper with his magic. He has openly contended in a contest of power with the Silver Surfer, and has defended himself against far more powerful figures, such as Surt the Fire Demon, who is a universal threat. Loki has put the pain to the likes of Doctor Strange and is someone Doctor Doom is wary of dealing with.

Loki is by and large tiers above anything Sidious could hope to achieve. Saying Sid can open wormholes and ravage the surface of a planet with force storms is rather laughable in the face of what Loki, and many other figures in Marvel, have accomplished even in their off-days.

It's already been said earlier. It's already been made clear. There is literally nothing Sidious can do here. Loki can kill him rather effortlessly. Sidious has no defense against Loki's magic, and Sid's powers aren't anything new or surprising to Loki. Loki can quite literally transmute Sid into snow, trap his soul for eternity and banish him forever without any kind of effort.

He's not faster than Loki, he's definitely not stronger than Loki, and his powers in the Force are rather sub-par when compared to the magical might Loki wields at his finger tips. There is no line that can be drawn that'd allow Sid to even begin to be a threat to Loki.

mcdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki stomps.

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperor is overrated and Loki stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol......

freewillman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Sidious stomps hard, he could just cut his head off in a 0.1 second.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/venger-and-wrath-amon-vs-emperor-palpatine-and-dar-1655688/

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki.

Penguinofsteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Penguinofsteel

Round 1: palpatine

Round 2: loki

briancolding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Loki loses. Comic book Loki easily Stomps the brakes off Palpatine

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Loki loses. Comic book Loki easily Stomps the brakes off Palpatine

kek

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah movie loki looses

Comic Loki makes The sith a new minion if not out right STOMPS.

Bastets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comes down to versions and what loki could get his hands on in 7 days of prep otherwise prolly sidious, but versions need to be given.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie versions, I've yet to see anything or anyone do more than wind movie Loki. Even the Hulk, all things considered, Loki took a beating and a half before he faced the Hulk and even after the Hulk slammed him around like a rag doll...he was dazed at best. So he took everything from bullets, Iron Man, experimental SHEILD weapons, Thor, explosive arrows point blank, the Hulks beating, etc. in roughly a day. This verses a guy who was simply tossed down a pit by a one handed beaten Darth Vader.

Comic book Loki, I'm not sure he can even hurt this Loki if he tried. I'd seriously question a lightsaber doing anything to Loki to begin with. His will power is hardly questionable. Chocking him? Even if he has the force strength, I've seen Loki in the vacuum of space without issue. Heck, I've seen him decapitated without issue.

All in all, every version of Loki has shown to take more than a beating. Loki might very well be able to simply sit and do nothing till Palpatine needs to rest. Then simply tear him in half like a wet paper bag.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki both rounds.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Yeah movie loki looses

Comic Loki makes The sith a new minion if not out right STOMPS.