#1 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7816 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki gets 24 hours ofprep

There both bloodlusted

Loki has increased his strength with magic

Who wins and why

#2 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam stompedy stomp stomp. You increased lokis strength, not reaction time

#3 Edited by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki's got magic on his side, but in a physical fight against Black Adam he's pretty screwed. He might be able to win via bfr, but even with increased strength his H2H skills are questionable at best. I'm not saying he can't win but without more prep it's gonna be really, and I mean REALLY tough.

#4 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Loki cannot equal Thor's strength via his magics, he certainly cannot equal BA's. Additionally his reaction time and durability are also significantly inferior to BA's. So if its h2h, Loki gets beaten to a pulp.

#5 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7816 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420: ok i changed it and gave him mire prep time

That's better. With 24 hours prep I can see him casting defensive and more physical augmentation spells, maybe set something up so Adam get's BFR'd.... maybe even manages to get Captain Marvel to Adam somehow figuring after Marvel weakens him, Adam's ripe for the killing. All this is now possible. Not that likely I don't think, but at least now Loki's got some options. Again though please remember this is just my opinion, I could be wrong, in fact I often am. It's just Loki's always been more of a schemer and before he didn't have time to scheme or game-plan.... now at least he does. I still say Adam takes this though. The guy really is that beastly.

#7 Posted by MonsterStomp (16692 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad current Adam sucks!

#8 Posted by New_World_Order (12949 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam.

#9 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7816 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: Oh yeah, it's interesting. Hell, some might even say Loki can take this, after all he is a schemer and they can pull all sorts of things folks call PIS outta nowhere..... the thing is that's how schemers work is through PIS..... that's just kind of their shtick. I understand this and that's why I give Loki a shot, but whatever he does he better put Adam down for good because otherwise Adams going to the ends of the Earth to find him, and when he does Loki's through.

#11 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7816 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by Clark_EL (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420: i do i think with prep loki cud win

This...with prep he battles Thor all the time...BA will be similar in many regards.

#13 Edited by King Saturn (224000 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam will put a serious hurting on Loki

#14 Posted by Celestialseed (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki..The guy has too much knowledge of spells. I get that BA has wisdom but on a daily basis his a brawler.

#15 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam wins.

Loki always has much more prep than he has here.

Also, Adam is a heck of a lot faster.

#16 Posted by Killemall (18478 posts) - - Show Bio

Well assuming for odd reason Loki fights the way he should , he has intangibility, matter manipulation, telepathy and some pretty cool magic up his sleeve, and he certainly is the better of the 2 with prep.

Fighting to the best of his potential, the way he should, I would favor Loki.

Problem being he pretty much never fights the way he should, and while he has used all the abilities mention, he has never used them wisely in a fight else Thor wouldnt really be much of a threat.

#17 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with BA.