Black Adam easily.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Erik

Black Adam would do something really gruesome to Loki.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By SeSAW

How so I would put Lokis magic above BA. and you do know that Loki has handled teams of heros lead by Thor. Id say Loki

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Erik

You would.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Erik

Loki's power is that of illusion, manipulation, and lies. Black Adam's powers grant him wisdom which would protect him from illusion. Black Adam also has the power of Aton. This grants him immunity from magic attacks.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SeSAW said:
"How so I would put Lokis magic above BA. and you do know that Loki has handled teams of heros lead by Thor. Id say Loki"
why would you do that?
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SeSAW
erik said:
"Loki's power is that of illusion, manipulation, and lies. Black Adam's powers grant him wisdom which would protect him from illusion. Black Adam also has the power of Aton. This grants him immunity from magic attacks."
Yes But Loki's powers don't come from gods because he is a god. And a gods whose mgaic has worked on people with magic resistance before, ask Thor, Dr Strange, and Dr Doom. And I can assure you some of Loki's past magical feats have been no illusion buddy. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Black Adam.CURBSTOMP

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SeSAW

BA receives his powers from gods Loki is a god that can grant others powers. You do he math

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Erik
SeSAW said:
"erik said:
"Loki's power is that of illusion, manipulation, and lies. Black Adam's powers grant him wisdom which would protect him from illusion. Black Adam also has the power of Aton. This grants him immunity from magic attacks."
Yes But Loki's powers don't come from gods because he is a god. And a gods whose mgaic has worked on people with magic resistance before, ask Thor, Dr Strange, and Dr Doom. And I can assure you some of Loki's past magical feats have been no illusion buddy. "

Loki's power alone has never been enough to challenge anyone. Otherwise he would have killed Odin and Thor long ago. He manipulates people to do things for him or provide him with the means to empower himself. Just because he is the god of lies does not mean his power is greater than one given the power of several gods. One of which grants him immunity from magical attaks. You don't read DC. And you are starting to make me think you don't read Thor either.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rei-Kai

Loki is actually more formidable than people credit him for. He took on the Thor Corps by himself (which're pretty much the Thor wannabe's) and was beating all three of them at once, each one of which is only a notch or two below Thor himself. Just without the same plot-devicey hammer. Loki's magical power rivals that of Doc Strange (Strange is just a walking dues ex machina). Loki's physical strength is actually around class 70 or 80, possibly higher, given his status as a Frost Giant. He's also quite durable and in general can react quicker than Thor in battle.

While it's true that Loki generally uses lackies to do his work for him, that was all so that he could try and get around Odin's rules forbidding him from acting out against Thor or the other gods. Loki himself is actually very capable of holding his own in battle. He can create illusions, but more than that, he can use his magic to transform matter into almost anything he wants. Like when he turned a cloud into a dragon, or a tree into a tiger. He was even capable of magnetizing his uru bonds so he could force Mjolnir to be attracted to them in order for the binds to break, all so he could be free. He's also more than capable of trapping people in other dimensions and imprisoning people inside magical force-fields, or using them to protect himself with.

At one time Loki had his head cut off, and he merely laughed. Either it was a display of his godly and magical abilities, or he was using an illusion to screw with everyone. No one's sure. Even so, he at one point had a little contest with the Silver Surfer on whose power was greater, and each took turns discharging energy blasts, in some cases destroying entire planets as a result.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Black Adam would beat Loki.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SeSAW
erik said:
"SeSAW said:
"erik said:
Yes But Loki's powers don't come from gods because he is a god. And a gods whose mgaic has worked on people with magic resistance before, ask Thor, Dr Strange, and Dr Doom. And I can assure you some of Loki's past magical feats have been no illusion buddy. "

Loki's power alone has never been enough to challenge anyone. Otherwise he would have killed Odin and Thor long ago. He manipulates people to do things for him or provide him with the means to empower himself. Just because he is the god of lies does not mean his power is greater than one given the power of several gods. One of which grants him immunity from magical attaks. You don't read DC. And you are starting to make me think you don't read Thor either."
No you don't read either. Dude Loki is one of the top villians on marvel earth easily, his magic has rivaled classic Dr Strange, and he can basically use his magic to do whatever he wants. If you have never seen Loki use his magic in battles with Apocalypse, Strange, Silver Surfer ect  then you can't say anything about what his power is capable of. Of course he can't beat Odin, hes a high level skyfather, but if not for Odin he would have already killed Thor a million times. Yes Ive read WW3 and most of your aurgument probably comes from that. But BA is just a brick with some magical abilites. Loki is a mystical powerhouse

Rei-Kai said:
"Loki is actually more formidable than people credit him for. He took on the Thor Corps by himself (which're pretty much the Thor wannabe's) and was beating all three of them at once, each one of which is only a notch or two below Thor himself. Just without the same plot-devicey hammer. Loki's magical power rivals that of Doc Strange (Strange is just a walking dues ex machina). Loki's physical strength is actually around class 70 or 80, possibly higher, given his status as a Frost Giant. He's also quite durable and in general can react quicker than Thor in battle.

While it's true that Loki generally uses lackies to do his work for him, that was all so that he could try and get around Odin's rules forbidding him from acting out against Thor or the other gods. Loki himself is actually very capable of holding his own in battle. He can create illusions, but more than that, he can use his magic to transform matter into almost anything he wants. Like when he turned a cloud into a dragon, or a tree into a tiger. He was even capable of magnetizing his uru bonds so he could force Mjolnir to be attracted to them in order for the binds to break, all so he could be free. He's also more than capable of trapping people in other dimensions and imprisoning people inside magical force-fields, or using them to protect himself with.

At one time Loki had his head cut off, and he merely laughed. Either it was a display of his godly and magical abilities, or he was using an illusion to screw with everyone. No one's sure. Even so, he at one point had a little contest with the Silver Surfer on whose power was greater, and each took turns discharging energy blasts, in some cases destroying entire planets as a result."
^^^^ This is correct, and Loki is underated. But as much as he has been in the thick of things he shouldn't be.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
The only thing Loki has over Black Adam... is that Loki has a wider range of magical powers... but how will this help him against Black Adam who is resistant to many forms of magic ? And Black Adam totally outclasses Loki physically... I can see Black Adam ripping Loki's face off and joking around about it
Avatar image for sovereign_vance
Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Sovereign Vance
Vance Astro said:
"Black Adam.CURBSTOMP"

erik said:
"Black Adam would do something really gruesome to Loki."

Nobody said:
"Black Adam easily."

King Goku said:
"I don't think Loki has a chance at all."

King Saturn said:
"Black Adam would beat Loki.
"

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SeSAW
King Saturn said:
"The only thing Loki has over Black Adam... is that Loki has a wider range of magical powers... but how will this help him against Black Adam who is resistant to many forms of magic ? And Black Adam totally outclasses Loki physically... I can see Black Adam ripping Loki's face off and joking around about it
"
And that would do nothing to loki. Loki has used his magic over people who has resstsnce before, like Dr Strange.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rei-Kai

Then, while looking at Loki's peeled face, it starts laughing at him instead. What you think you see with Loki, may not actually be what happens. Being resistant to magic doesn't make him impervious to it. And like I said, he can match the Surfer in energy blasts. He can dump Adam in another dimension if he wants to as well.

Avatar image for sovereign_vance
Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By Sovereign Vance
Sovereign Vance said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Black Adam.CURBSTOMP"

erik said:
"Black Adam would do something really gruesome to Loki."

Nobody said:
"Black Adam easily."

King Goku said:
"I don't think Loki has a chance at all."

King Saturn said:
"Black Adam would beat Loki.
"

"

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Rei-Kai said:
"Then, while looking at Loki's peeled face, it starts laughing at him instead. What you think you see with Loki, may not actually be what happens. Being resistant to magic doesn't make him impervious to it. And like I said, he can match the Surfer in energy blasts. He can dump Adam in another dimension if he wants to as well."
What makes you think Loki will get a chance to use his magic on Black Adam ? You know its pretty hard to hit something moving at Mach 600... I dont think Loki will get the chance to even attempt to hurt Black Adam...

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Erik

SeSAW said:

"erik said:
"SeSAW said:
"erik said:

Loki's power alone has never been enough to challenge anyone. Otherwise he would have killed Odin and Thor long ago. He manipulates people to do things for him or provide him with the means to empower himself. Just because he is the god of lies does not mean his power is greater than one given the power of several gods. One of which grants him immunity from magical attaks. You don't read DC. And you are starting to make me think you don't read Thor either."
No you don't read either. Dude Loki is one of the top villians on marvel earth easily, his magic has rivaled classic Dr Strange, and he can basically use his magic to do whatever he wants. If you have never seen Loki use his magic in battles with Apocalypse, Strange, Silver Surfer ect  then you can't say anything about what his power is capable of. Of course he can't beat Odin, hes a high level skyfather, but if not for Odin he would have already killed Thor a million times. Yes Ive read WW3 and most of your aurgument probably comes from that. But BA is just a brick with some magical abilites. Loki is a mystical powerhouse

So you just confirmed that you don't read Thor. I pick the comic up every single time. Loki could be killed by nearly any Asgardian and they often threaten to do so. Loki works in the shadows, behind the scenes because he can't win against them face to face.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SeSAW

No I meant YOU- erik don't read either DC or Marvel. And you have to be lying saying you pick up Thor every single time because you would know that Loki is a force to be reconed with. Do you know Loki fought Thor and Beta rey Bill together and was winning, yeah Id say that would make him powerful enough to takle BA. By the way whats going on in Thor right now huh.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By The_Scourge
Nobody said:
"Black Adam easily."
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
I still think Black Adam wins... keep in mind... that even though it is true what SeSaw said about Loki taking on Thor and Beta Ray Bill... that Black Adam has faced Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Alan Scott, Power Girl and numerous others all at once in the World Wat 3 arc... and BA was kicking azz there... so I think Black Adam has experience himself with taking on multiple powerhouses at once... but I still dont see Loki overcoming Black Adam's physical strength and speed here... Loki maybe a Master of Magic... but BA will lay hands on him...
Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mmmm some of you made some good points here  abit hard  for me to pick the winner be back gotta eat.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Hmmmm I thought it was gonna be much closer

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Scarlet Thor said:
"Hmmmm I thought it was gonna be much closer"
I doubt Loki could beat Sentry let alone Black Adam.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
I doubt Loki could beat Sentry let alone Black Adam."
Yeah they both have great speed and magic resistance. I bet Adam could do to loki what Sentry did to doom
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
Yeah they both have great speed and magic resistance. I bet Adam could do to loki what Sentry did to doom"
Agreed...maybe even worse.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Erik
SeSAW said:
"No I meant YOU- erik don't read either DC or Marvel. And you have to be lying saying you pick up Thor every single time because you would know that Loki is a force to be reconed with. Do you know Loki fought Thor and Beta rey Bill together and was winning, yeah Id say that would make him powerful enough to takle BA. By the way whats going on in Thor right now huh.

"

Well, Thor was on a mission to reawaken all the Asgardians and was doing a pretty good job of it until SI. He then had to abandon his mission for a short period while he helps save the world. Beta Ray Bill is defending Asgard with all it's inhabitants. Bet you didn't know that did you? Hell I bet you didn't even know Loki is a woman now. Just as a side note when you say "you don't read it either", that means you SeSAW don't read it and are trying to put me in the same sinking boat as you.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
Yeah they both have great speed and magic resistance. I bet Adam could do to loki what Sentry did to doom"
Agreed...maybe even worse."
Given he is a killer I guess he would
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Erik

Black Adam is a fan of the bloody ways.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Scarlet Thor
erik said:
"Black Adam is a fan of the bloody ways."
WW III was kinda splatter...
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Erik

Lol. Yeah it was. Lol.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SeSAW
erik said:
"SeSAW said:
"No I meant YOU- erik don't read either DC or Marvel. And you have to be lying saying you pick up Thor every single time because you would know that Loki is a force to be reconed with. Do you know Loki fought Thor and Beta rey Bill together and was winning, yeah Id say that would make him powerful enough to takle BA. By the way whats going on in Thor right now huh.

"

Well, Thor was on a mission to reawaken all the Asgardians and was doing a pretty good job of it until SI. He then had to abandon his mission for a short period while he helps save the world. Beta Ray Bill is defending Asgard with all it's inhabitants. Bet you didn't know that did you? Hell I bet you didn't even know Loki is a woman now. Just as a side note when you say "you don't read it either", that means you SeSAW don't read it and are trying to put me in the same sinking boat as you."
Yes I did know all of that I even have the last comic on my digital collection. Now since you have went and did your research you should also know that Loki wins this fight.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Erik

Nope. He loses so badly that he is embarrassed with you for even thinking he could win.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SeSAW
erik said:
"Nope. He loses so badly that he is embarrassed with you for even thinking he could win."

You must have just started readin Thor yesterday
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Erik

I already proved that I pick up the series. What is astonishing is that you could know so little about the Marvel universe yet, you know even less about the DC universe.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SeSAW
Rei-Kai said:
"Loki is actually more formidable than people credit him for. He took on the Thor Corps by himself (which're pretty much the Thor wannabe's) and was beating all three of them at once, each one of which is only a notch or two below Thor himself. Just without the same plot-devicey hammer. Loki's magical power rivals that of Doc Strange (Strange is just a walking dues ex machina). Loki's physical strength is actually around class 70 or 80, possibly higher, given his status as a Frost Giant. He's also quite durable and in general can react quicker than Thor in battle.

At one time Loki had his head cut off, and he merely laughed. Either it was a display of his godly and magical abilities, or he was using an illusion to screw with everyone. No one's sure. Even so, he at one point had a little contest with the Silver Surfer on whose power was greater, and each took turns discharging energy blasts, in some cases destroying entire planets as a result."

^^^ This guy knows about Loki

And this is his bio to help you out http://www.marvel.com/universe/Loki
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Erik

I have been to that page before. It really does not help in this argument. It has nothing on it that proves Loki has enough power to compete with six gods.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SeSAW

hes not fighting six gods hes fighting someone whos stolen a fraction of there powers, and Loki himself is a god.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Erik

Black Adam is not holding stolen power. The gods approve of him and his particular methods. They endow him with their essence. If you read DC other than just looking at his page on this site, you would know that.