No Caption Provided

V.S.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• Battle between Iron Man 3 villain vs Loki
  • Loki has 200 Chitauri Footsoldiers
  • Aldrich has 20 Extremis Soldiers
  • Loki has his staff and Aldrich has all his shown abilities

Fight takes place in the middle of an abandoned Street in NY each army facing each other

WHO WILL WIN??

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

*Aldrich

Too tired to think about Killian vs Loki, but considering how ridiculously foddery the Chitauri soldiers were, 20 Extremis soldiers should absolutely annihilate them.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Deranged Midget

Might want to put some spoiler tags for those who haven't seen Iron Man 3 yet bud.

RidTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In terms of this battle though, I'd say that the Extremis soldier would make quick work of the Chitauri as they were able to rip apart the various armours apart albeit in groups. The Chitauri were smacked around by Natasha, who in comparison, is no match against an Extremis soldier.

As for Loki vs Killian, I don't really know. When Tony confronted Loki in the Avengers, he only took him down because Loki wanted to be captured. Loki has stood on a nearly even footing with Thor in both Thor and The Avengers, and not much of anything phased Loki save for Hulk's savage beating, which Killian is severely incapable of replicating. Killian was a tough cookie to put down though, surviving the self destruction sequence of Tony's latest armour and his regeneration is insanely quick. Although, I'm unsure of whether Killian will be able to survive a blast from Loki's sceptre which was powerful enough to take down the Quinjet and he's strong enough to toss him around if it came down to a close quarters match.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aldrich and his army ftw

RidTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RidTom

@deranged_midget: Yeah I was thinking of giving him just his own hands since he's been shown to be quite adept at magic (Including Frost Giant magic) and knives but do you think he would absolutely need his staff?

@dondave: why?

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if loki's staff can vaporize the extremis soldiers i think he can pull up a win, if not,killian and the extremis soldiers can tank every hit from the chitauri, and eventually win.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ridtom: Well beyond the beginning fight in Thor, we never saw Loki utilize his magic and knives. He depended on Odin's staff and the sceptre that Thanos and his minion gave him in the Avengers. Not sure how adept he'd be without it. The most magic he used besides that is utilizing replicates.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Loki,

they literally can just spam lasers/plasma from safe distance

tshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you guys are underestimating Loki and his army. Everyone thinks that the Avengers were fighting the entire army head to head, when in fact they were merely trying to keep the army in controlled location which still resulted in many civilian casualties and they were beginning to be overwhelmed. The Chitauri have more than just the gun arm and laser spear, they also have grenades and appear to be physically superior to normal humans. I doubt that the Extremis soldiers could handle more than two shots from Chitauri weapons, since even they have limits. Also, Loki is surprisingly strong and durable, throwing Thor sometimes and knocking him off his feet.

jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki stomps.

RidTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Loki vs. Aldrich is actually pretty interesting IMHO. Seeing as a repulsor blast incapacitated Savin (the first, not the fatal second one), I feel like Loki's staff has the power to defeat him. But, it's a matter of if he can even connect with said blast. Killian proved to be much faster than I expected and there was a great scene of him closing the gap against Tony and dodging a blast or two. I imagine going up against Loki would be a similar scenario, so I don't view the blast connecting as likely. Possible? Absolutely, perhaps even in close range. But at a distance? I'm not seeing it. From there, it's a matter of how you feel his heat attacks and melee strikes would fare against someone as durable as Loki. A shield toss to the chest went virtually unfelt, as did strikes from Captain America. And speaking of Rogers, Loki basically humiliated him in close range. So from here, Aldrich's heat is a huge factor. If it's enough to actually harm Loki, it's a toss up to me. If not, the outcome is obvious. It'll take time to temporarily incapacitate Aldrich, but Loki's strength and durability should overcome in that scenario.

Uncanny_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Uncanny_Doom

Is Killian going to remember he has fire breath for this fight? >_>

RidTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you serious? How could Aldrich possibly beat a vastly superior opponent such as Loki with his limitations? He doesn't even have Bruce Wayne's brain...

RidTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RidTom
jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jamesisaacs

@ridtom said:

@jamesisaacs: Do you care to explain your reasoning?

I don't need to, this match-up is stupid and you know it.

RidTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: I'm not too sure heat attacks would work on Loki at all. After all, the weapon Coulson used against him was apparently made to counter beings like Asgardians and the Destroyer and yet, all it did was blast Loki through the wall with no visible damage whatsoever. On top of that, Tony's repulsor's did little to nothing either as Loki allowed himself to be captured and while the blasts still blew him back, they were unexpected.

tshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't listen to him ridtom, he/she is just a troll

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#23 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@k4tzm4n: I'm not too sure heat attacks would work on Loki at all. After all, the weapon Coulson used against him was apparently made to counter beings like Asgardians and the Destroyer and yet, all it did was blast Loki through the wall with no visible damage whatsoever. On top of that, Tony's repulsor's did little to nothing either as Loki allowed himself to be captured and while the blasts still blew him back, they were unexpected.

Valid points are valid, brah.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tshock: No one is underestimating the Chitauri because there isn't a near limitless amount of them here as there was in the film. Natasha is severely outranked by Extremis soldiers who were capable of ripping Iron Man suits apart so it's safe to say that they can handle 200 chitauri if Cap and Natasha could.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

The Chitauri will go down rahter easily.In Iron Man 3 the Extremis soldiers looked really tough while the Chitauri looked like idiots and fought like that.The fight between Aldrich and Loki can go either way and I am really unsure of how this battle will actually go down.

RidTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is actually pretty close. I think the Extremis soldiers would take the Chiaturi, but I don't think Aldrich, or anyone else here really, could actually hurt Loki.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki took a beating from the Hulk and, despite being stunned by in, in the end was not very hurt. Loki tanked a blast from Coulson's cannon which he said was made after the Destroyer armor came to earth as a counter measure, and actually looked like it might have been made FROM a broken piece of the Destroyer armor (orange glow, faceted metal plates...not as shiny, but it did take quite a beating). Loki took a Cap's shield hit and didn't seem to be phased. He took a direct hit from Iron Man's repulsor beams and didn't look even slightly hurt. I don't think that there is anything that anyone here can do to actually injure Loki. With his trickster magic and staff, he obliterates them.

Also, while Extremis soldiers might be superior to Chitauri, we ARE talkign 10-1 odds here. Natasha never fought more than one or two at a time. Can the Extremis soliders take sustained firepower from so many Chitauri gun-spears all at once?

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Extremis soldiers make a huge dent in Chitauri ranks (they are superior to Captain America IMO).However I believe Loki vs Killian can go either way. They are both incredibly strong and durable. Killian is faster but Loki can produce replicants. Loki can easily kill normal Extremis soldiers and Killian can makeshort work of the Chitauri. I think it depends how emotionally stable they are at the time of the fight ! :D

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cfrehse

@oscars94: i agree with you mostly but i think they are even with cap physically. There heat powers i think made it possible for them to rip the suits apart.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oscars94: So...you think one Extremis soldier can take out those Red Skull squadrons that Cap soloed with ease in the Captain America movie? Extremis might be superior to the SS serum, but Cap is WAY better than any Extremis soldier. And honestly...I'm not even sure I buy that Extremis>Natasha either. Now, true under normal circumstances, she has no real way of killing one unless she gets lucky, but during that final fight in the Avengers, she has blue, glowing, cosmic cube bullets and stuff. Who's to say she wouldn't make just as short work of them as she did the Chitauri?

20 Extremis vs. 200 Chitauri? Chitauri win I think. Their weapons would tear the Extremis soldiers to shreds and there was no real evidence that the Extremis soldiers were physically all that improved by it. Just advanced healing and heat generation. Remember what happened to Hulk in that battle before the end? When there were like a Dozen Chitauri all shooting him over and over and he was just pinned down? Yeah, Hulk can take that. Extremis soldiers cannot.

Loki vs. Killian? Loki curbstomps. Killian just doesn't have any way to hurt him. Loki, on the other hand, is a trained warrior from Asgard with trickster magic and the glow-stick of destiny. Killian's regen is powerful, yeah. It's insanely impressive. But he can clearly be killed with enough force, and the glow-stick of destiny has more than enough. Heck, he could easily just teleport in front of Killian and tap his chest and BOOM, no more threat from Killian.

Avatar image for adamthesubmariner
AdamtheSubmariner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm what equipment do chitauri have? And would lokis mind control work?

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki beats killian for being more impressive in every way and having magic which he didn't use in the Avengers but used in Thor for combat.

The army fight I'm going to have to say the chitari win just for numbers. In numbers they were able to cause hulk and thor pain and make both bleed but alone they get destroyed.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheIrishDoctor

@adamthesubmariner: I don't see why not. There was never an instance where the mind control didn't work except for when there was an actual physical object obstructing the staff. Which is stupid, as that would mean that wearing clothes should logically protect you, but whatever. It worked on super-scientists and top tier operatives, which means advanced intellect and willpower doesn't seem to stop it. The only person I could see fighting it off under their own power is Captain America, and that's because he moves through the power of badass, as Linkara said.

Avatar image for adamthesubmariner
AdamtheSubmariner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theirishdoctor:

Yea thats what i was thinking, then i think loki would be able to pull the win fairly easily

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have no way of hurting Loki.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Loki wins. Even without an army he should win after killing Aldritch. He was able to pierce Thors skin with a mixture of Asgardian steel and good ol fashioned strength. Took multiple gunshots to the chest, a repulser blast directly to the face.An exploding arrow, hits from Cap, and a beating from Both Hulk and Thor.Hell, he took the ass whooping from Bruce directly after the exploding arrow. Oh and His Adopted family consist of some of the baddest men in the universe. Bore, Odin, Thor. Dudes been fighting against Trolls, Elves, and Giants before Killians dad had hair on his nads. Loki wins with or without an army.

RidTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki wins. Even without an army he should win after killing Aldritch. He was able to pierce Thors skin with a mixture of Asgardian steel and good ol fashioned strength. Took multiple gunshots to the chest, a repulser blast directly to the face.An exploding arrow, hits from Cap, and a beating from Both Hulk and Thor.Hell, he took the ass whooping from Bruce directly after the exploding arrow. Oh and His Adopted family consist of some of the baddest men in the universe. Bore, Odin, Thor. Dudes been fighting against Trolls, Elves, and Giants before Killians dad had hair on his nads. Loki wins with or without an army.

I agree. Aldrich Killian may have been a beast in Iron Man 3, but Loki is far more experienced and is just plain better.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea and Loki most likely will kill most of Killians men

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki solos , he kills them all with the glow staff of destiny . None of them would be able to hurt Loki . & Killian strength isn't on par with Loki's they were only cutting thru the armors like that cause of the heat that provided with their strikes .

Panthers8901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only reason killina was beating ironman was because all if his suits are prototypes!!!!!!! They all sucked compared to his suits from avengers and the other ironman movies mark 7 could probably take down 20 of his prototype suits easily. But Killian was hotter than the sun so he could affect loki