TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheIrishDoctor
No Caption Provided

Loki is classic Marvel Loki. Loki is at the strongest he has ever been assuming no outside help or amping from another entity. Loki gets 1 day of prep for each of his foes. Enemies do not get prep, outside of the last two, who also get 1 day of prep each. Loki is completely recovered in-between fights.

Win by death, K O, or incapacitation. No BFR.

Battles take place in an abandoned New York City, with combatants dropped randomly into the city.

In character. Morals on. Where does Loki stop?

1) Iron Man (Standard armor only)

2) T-1000 Terminator

3) Albus Dumbledore

4) Regina Mills

5) Darth Tyrannus

6) Ocarina of Time Link

7) Current Doctor Strange

8) Gameplay Dovahkhiin (Not from lore)

9) Hal Jordan

10) Silver Surfer

11) Classic Doctor Strange

12) Rumplestiltzkin (Once Upon a Time)

13) 11th Doctor

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at (10).... maybe. What are Rumplestiltzkin's feats?

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

stops at Hal

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9 (8 if mods are allowed)

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Gets up to 12, not sure how he does there.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9. Loki lacks of combat speed and his staff will be pounded.

If Dovakhiin has all the shouts he can win, depends how fast he will react.

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShadowX

I think loki stops at green lantern.

but for people who wan feats for rumplestiltskin,

He has managed to manipulate most of the enchanted forest's history to serve the purpose of finding away to be with his son again.( so he is good with prep)

I'm pretty sure he is immortal unless if he is harmed with the dark ones dagger.

He fought and held his own against Prince Charming in season 1 if I recall correctlly.

He can magically remove peoples hearts( he has to be close to them to do it If I am correct) once he does so he can crush it into dust or use it to control them.

He has been shown to transform people into animals/objects with a wave of his hand.

If its the enchanted forest version of him I believe he has enhance speed/agility/strengtj. Not greatly above humans but close.

He has extensive knowledge about magic and various other lore, as well as numerous other magical items. He has shared this knowledge with both cora and her daughter Regina/the evil queen, so it is debateable that if they can do some kind of magic it is more than likely he can too.

All this being said, I don't see why he is so high on the list. I mean yeah he is dangerous with prep but I say he is a street buster/city-buster at best without it since he can still be knocked unconscious and loki shouldnt have a hard time doing that.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheIrishDoctor

He'd be a lot lower on the list, only a bit above Regina, if I didn't give him prep, and with his gift of future-sight (ish) he is great with that. Plus, he is immortal, unless stabbed by his dagger, and with prep he has access to just about any of his magic artifacts. Pandora's box?

Also, yeah I'm doing his Dark One persona, not Mr. Gold.

Avatar image for thegoddamnmasterchief
TheGoddamnMasterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic Doctor Strange kicks the shit out of him.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegoddamnmasterchief: this

mmm he stops at 10 for sure, once he manipulated, amped, and then bfr Silversurfer.... mmm and defeated Bor.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Experio

Could stop at 9, stops at 10.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki vs rumple would be a good battle.

Dont know much about dr. Strange to say.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is Dumbledore doing on this list, let alone number 3? He's a chump. Anyway, I'll give him to 10.

Avatar image for deactivated-60143218790d8
deactivated-60143218790d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki has stomped classic strange before and has bet SS, and my bet is he can also beat hal.. Not sure about rumple but he can beat everyone else here

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-62433ff119047
deactivated-62433ff119047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at (10).... maybe. What are Rumplestiltzkin's feats?

Agreed.

Loki can transmute every being in this thread into thin air all up until the Surfer.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So there seems to be a pretty big debate over whether Loki could beat SS or Classic Strange. Anyone care to share their reasons as to why he would either fail or succeed against these foes?

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki has beaten Classic Strange AND SS before. Is there any reason to believe that these feats should not be deemed valid or that they are one-time events? He has also tangled with the likes of Dormmamu, which is no easy feat at all. I think that too many people discount the Agardian/Jotun Trickster God.

Especially with prep.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By afueikawa

He can clear, since he have prep.

Get's difficult from 9 i guess. Honestly IDK anything about 13 and 13, so....

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can clear, since he have prep.

Get's difficult from 9 i guess. Honestly IDK anything about 13 and 13, so....

The last 2 switch from Power to intelligence essentially. Rumple is nowhere near as powerful as an entity like Silver Surfer, other than his functional immortality unless he is stabbed by the dagger from whence his powers come, but he also has a certain degree of precognition and his prep feats are off the charts (manipulating an entire realm of entities for 200-300 years all in order to be able to enact his plan to travel to a world without magic in order to get his son back, just to start with). He also possesses such items as Pandora's Box, which when opened can trap within it any evil entity (seemingly in a state of suspended animation as those who have been freed from the box don't seem to realize any time has passed).

The Doctor has little combat power, but he's essentially MacGyver times a billion. He is a time traveler who casually vanquishes entire armies of super-advanced races, some of which are powerful enough to govern the laws of reality, not because he is "powerful", but because he is utterly brilliant. I'm pretty sure that he could take on a multiversal level threat with a pack of gum and a roll of scotch tape. Only reason that with a day of prep he wouldn't curbstomp Loki is because I left on morals.

The Doctor with prep and morals off is one of the most dangerous entities on this board.

Tomekeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Tomekeeper

1) Iron Man (Standard armor only)

Loki should take this without too many problems.

2) T-1000 Terminator

Loki stomps, don't think the Terminator has any magic resistance whatsoever.

3) Albus Dumbledore

Loki stomps. Harry Potter magic is pretty OP, but Dumbledore is human and thus Loki should be able to speedblitz easily.

4) Regina Mills

Can't find many feats online, but from what I can see Loki should win with ease.

5) Darth Tyrannus

Loki wins with very little difficulty.

6) Ocarina of Time Link

Loki should stomp, unless I'm forgetting something.

7) Current Doctor Strange

Loki wins. The one-sided prep might even make this a stomp.

8) Gameplay Dovahkhiin (Not from lore)

Loki stomps unless one believes the command console is CHIM, in which case the Dragonborn is an omnipotent. I assume, for the sake of balance, this is not the case.

9) Hal Jordan

Loki wins with some difficulty. Would be much closer if neither side had prep.

10) Silver Surfer

Loki wins due to one-sided prep and Surfer's morals, but it's a close fight. If neither side had prep, Surfer would probably take a good majority due to being much better in a fair fight.

11) Classic Doctor Strange

Peak Loki has beaten Classic Strange before IIRC. Loki takes it, probably with more ease than he beat the Surfer.

12) Rumplestiltzkin (Once Upon a Time)

Again, don't know anywhere near enough to make a fair judgement but from what I can see of his feats and stats, there's nothing stopping Loki from transmuting him into snow or killing him via time-travel, or speed-blitzing him, or annihilating him via telepathy and making him commit suicide with his own dagger.

13) 11th Doctor

Ah. This might be somewhat harder for Loki. Both have time travel, but the Doctor has far more feats than Loki could hope to have. That said, I'm struggling to think of what the Doctor could actually do to Loki with morals on. Loki is far faster, far more physically powerful, an incredibly versatile magic user who is apparently now a reality warper and can time travel without the use of a Tardis. Seeing as the battle takes place in the middle of New York, I'm inclined to say that Loki wins if the Doctor can't get to his TARDIS before Loki kills him or incapacitates him.

One factor I haven't yet considered is the Doctor's prep. This depends entirely on what knowledge the two have of each other. If the Doctor is aware of Loki is, he will prepare accordingly-but without outside help or getting aid from his friends, I'm not sure whether it will be enough. However, if the Doctor knows about Loki killing his past self, who was effectively an innocent child, I suspect that the Doctor would be angry enough to use the Heart of the Tardis or similar hax.

In short:

No knowledge but prep: Loki stomps.

Knowledge and prep: Loki wins with difficulty.

Complete knowledge of one another: Doctor godstomps.

Overall, I'm tentatively giving it to Loki.

AllaithAlsaleh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

could stop at 8 will stop at 9.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By XLR87T3

Classic Loki would solo the GL Corps. And there would be nothing they could do to stop him. Not even a speedblitze. Hal Jordan would get annihilated immediately.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 13. Classic Loki was owning Classic Strange.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 12

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: Loki kills Hal. And there's nothing he can do to stop it.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By dorukesin

@xlr87t3: no hal can just create a new planet into Loki's brain

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: no hal can just create a new planet into Loki's brain

In character? Morals on? Can you really see Hal doing something like that?

Even if he would, I honestly feel like Loki would have a counter for it...

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theirishdoctor: Loki has been beheaded before and survived. He can move as fast as thought, and dodge Mjolnir throws. He's erased his name from the Book of Hel, so even if his physical body was destroyed, he'd transmigrate into a new body and reincarnate almost instantly.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheIrishDoctor

@xlr87t3 said:

@theirishdoctor: Loki has been beheaded before and survived. He can move as fast as thought, and dodge Mjolnir throws. He's erased his name from the Book of Hel, so even if his physical body was destroyed, he'd transmigrate into a new body and reincarnate almost instantly.

I agree. In fact, I think in the end that Loki would probably clear this gauntlet, or else stop at 13. Doctor with prep is...well hard to beat. Still, Loki is pretty amazing himself.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say he stops at 12. rumple cant be killed except by the dagger,and loki will have no way of getting it. rumple is just as good at illusions as loki and has a multitude of items and magic he can use. not to mention pandoras box. lokie could win but it would be a sweet battle in my opinion.