#1 Posted by ClarkWayne (248 posts) - - Show Bio
Loki knows strengths and weaknesses of his opponents, but no prep for anyone.
Loki gets fully healed after every match. 
Loki in picture is the one fighting.
Morals on only for those who apply.
Asgard.
Can loki clear it? How far does he get?
___________
Round 1
Apocalypse  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
________________________
Round 2
 Terrax
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________
Round 3
Wonder Woman
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
________________________
Round 4
Sinestro
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________
Round 5
 Silver Surfer
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
________________________
Round 6
 Eclipso
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________
Round 7
Mordru
#2 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops 4.

#3 Posted by BigCimmerian (8878 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 5

#4 Posted by Army2442 (1885 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 5

#5 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even sure if he can beat Terrax...

#6 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gremlin From Kremlin said:

Not even sure if he can beat Terrax...

Terrax? He would mop the floor with that Jobber.

#7 Posted by jameshebrew (763 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at ww

#8 Posted by ClarkWayne (248 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: @Army2442:

So you don't think Loki can give the surfer a run for his money? Loki is very powerful too! At least it wouldn't be easy.

#9 Posted by Freefa11 (2424 posts) - - Show Bio

@ClarkWayne: Loki once fought about evenly with the Surfer, but this was back in the 60's or 70's, when the Surfer was a very passive character. Surfer after Annihilation would mop the floor with his old school self, and probably Loki too. Loki might have a chance if he has at least a few moments to think of a plan and is very careful and crafty with his magic, but otherwise, I think he'd just get hammered before he could do much.

Does the Jean Loring Eclipso really deserve to be that high up? I don't recall her doing anything all that impressive. She probably would have lost to Shadowpact if they had been more competent.

#10 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at Wonderwoman

#11 Posted by Deadcool (6755 posts) - - Show Bio

@jameshebrew said:

stops at ww

@202122 said:

He stops at Wonderwoman

I thought that WW powers were just physical, how is she going to win against Loki.

#12 Posted by Magneto14 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

He would probably stop at Silver Surfer.

#13 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool said:

@jameshebrew said:

stops at ww

@202122 said:

He stops at Wonderwoman

I thought that WW powers were just physical, how is she going to win against Loki.

Wonder Woman is based in magic, so while Loki is busy unsuccessfully trying to mess with her on that front (no way is he undoing the work of the Greek gods), Diana's superspeed has her on him from all fronts battering his shields with near-Superman-level strength. With that kind of onslaught, she's bound to tag him once, which is all she needs.

#14 Posted by Deadcool (6755 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: ... Well, if that is why you think that Diana would win, I have to say that I dissagree with you, Loki is able to transform WW into anything, or win by BFR.

I actually expected a different answer.

#15 Posted by venomyak (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a small chance WW would beat him if not Sinestro or SS probably will.

#16 Posted by Freefa11 (2424 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: IMO, Loki's best option for a lot of these fights would be to start off invisible and intangible to effectively give himself some prep time. Some of these characters it may not work very well on, but does Wonder Woman have any special senses that allow her to locate or affect invisible and intangible beings? I can see it working well against her, as long as he can pull it off fast enough.

#17 Posted by BarelyAverage (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: Asgardian magic is way stronger!

#18 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Freefa11 said:

@202122: IMO, Loki's best option for a lot of these fights would be to start off invisible and intangible to effectively give himself some prep time. Some of these characters it may not work very well on, but does Wonder Woman have any special senses that allow her to locate or affect invisible and intangible beings? I can see it working well against her, as long as he can pull it off fast enough.

Wonder Woman is an Amazonian warrior if her near Superman speed doesn't get him in time then her senses will@BarelyAverage said:

@202122: Asgardian magic is way stronger!

Proof?

#19 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@jameshebrew said:

stops at ww

@202122 said:

He stops at Wonderwoman

Nope.

Loki would turn her into a pineapple.

#20 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: Nope super speed and she's strong against magic

#21 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

@venomoushatred1001: Nope super speed and she's strong against magic

How is she strong against magic?

#22 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@202122 said:

@venomoushatred1001: Nope super speed and she's strong against magic

How is she strong against magic?

She is a product of greek gods

#23 Posted by nickthedevil (13972 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at round one. Apoc has beaten Loki before

#24 Posted by nickthedevil (13972 posts) - - Show Bio

And Loki>>> Wonder Woman. Being a product of greek gods doesn't hlp when Loki takes on the gods in almost all his plots. (other gods)

#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Stops 4.

#26 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Gremlin From Kremlin said:

Not even sure if he can beat Terrax...

Terrax? He would mop the floor with that Jobber.

How exactly, may I ask?

#27 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gremlin From Kremlin said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Gremlin From Kremlin said:

Not even sure if he can beat Terrax...

Terrax? He would mop the floor with that Jobber.

How exactly, may I ask?

By transforming him into a rock.

#28 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Stops 4.

#29 Posted by Nefarious (22944 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he will stop at the Silver Surfer but Loki has fought him in the past... 
 
As for Round 7, Mordru would SLAUGHTER Loki.

#30 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at either round 4 or 5