#1 Edited by TheSpiritStalker (2013 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozymandias has received an augmentation from Dr Manhattan, making him equally, if not as strong as Loki.The two fight on Asgard to end a dimensional collapse. However, only one realm can survive...so you get the point.

#2 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki, he was durable enough to survive a harsh beating from Hulk, let alone one from someone only as strong as him.

"making equally, if not as strong as Loki."

English isn't your first language, is it?

#3 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

I will give this one to Loki. if they are physically equal it will come down to magic and smarts. Loki has tons of experience and is one of the most devious people in the marvel universe, not to mention he is basically a god.

9 out of 10 fights to loki

#4 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkelf35 said:

I will give this one to Loki. if they are physically equal it will come down to magic and smarts. Loki has tons of experience and is one of the most devious people in the marvel universe, not to mention he is basically a god.

9 out of 10 fights to loki

How is he basically a god? They are just aliens pretending to be gods to humans.

#5 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

notice i used the word basically. i used it there to point out that he is "basically" a god not a "god"

#6 Edited by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

It's hard to measure Loki because he spends a lot of time goofing off and playing theater, like his fights with Thor or Captain America or Frost Giants..... they hit Loki but there's something funny about the battles..... they look a bit showy or weird....sometimes you fell Loki's not even trying to fight but trying to put on a stage show for Odin, the Earth, Thanos, the audience or whomever is watching.

Loki rarely goes full out in the movies but what we do know is Loki has a degree of mind control, he was even starting his mind controlling thing while in a cell designed for Hulk making Avengers go angry and turn on each other, the team had to gag him at the end of Avengers. His durability is high enough to soak hits from Thor, high enough to perhaps only be annoyed by Ironman's best and survive a gun based on the Destroyers disintegration beam. He snatched Hawkeyes eyeball arrow shot out of the air while not even looking and at the beginning of Avengers he leaps catlike about 40 feet across the room. If his spear touches your skin then youre his slave. At the start of Avengers he could travel between worlds, fire ice bolts into shield agents throats even when they were standing behind him, disintegrate agents, blow a helicopter out of the sky, take m16 rapid 5.56 mm gunfire to the body/face, he can be in live space without harm . He was also able to cast multiple illusions and he seems immune to flash freezing.

#7 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki wins

#8 Posted by dondave (34545 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki

Online
#9 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

loki

#10 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5315 posts) - - Show Bio

I FOLLOW LOKI!

#11 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkelf35 said:

I will give this one to Loki. if they are physically equal it will come down to magic and smarts. Loki has tons of experience and is one of the most devious people in the marvel universe, not to mention he is basically a god.

9 out of 10 fights to loki

"Ozymandias has received an augmentation from Dr Manhattan, making equally, if not as strong as Loki."

Physical issue is settle there...and I am sure Ozy is smarter than Loki...by a considerably big margin. He had fool a God-like being (Dr.Manhattan is not stupid)...

Let me see Loki (movie) takes down Odin...then we'll talk.

#12 Edited by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

He had fool a God-like being (Dr.Manhattan is not stupid)...

Let me see Loki (movie) takes down Odin...then we'll talk.

Depends what way you look at it, Ozy never really 'beat' Manhattan, he only had Manhattan admit Ozy was right and admit Ozy was smarter

but he never truly beat Dr Manhattan

Loki, actually achieved his objectives, he became King, he stressed daddy out so much he feel into the Odinsleep and he got Thor banished and started nuking the Frost planet

until Thor found a way to return and stop the Bifrost Bridge

#13 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@darkelf35 said:

I will give this one to Loki. if they are physically equal it will come down to magic and smarts. Loki has tons of experience and is one of the most devious people in the marvel universe, not to mention he is basically a god.

9 out of 10 fights to loki

"Ozymandias has received an augmentation from Dr Manhattan, making equally, if not as strong as Loki."

Physical issue is settle there...and I am sure Ozy is smarter than Loki...by a considerably big margin. He had fool a God-like being (Dr.Manhattan is not stupid)...

Let me see Loki (movie) takes down Odin...then we'll talk.

QFT

#14 Edited by Frocharocha (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki is w@GodDamnIronMan said:

@darkelf35 said:

I will give this one to Loki. if they are physically equal it will come down to magic and smarts. Loki has tons of experience and is one of the most devious people in the marvel universe, not to mention he is basically a god.

9 out of 10 fights to loki

"Ozymandias has received an augmentation from Dr Manhattan, making equally, if not as strong as Loki."

Physical issue is settle there...and I am sure Ozy is smarter than Loki...by a considerably big margin. He had fool a God-like being (Dr.Manhattan is not stupid)...

Let me see Loki (movie) takes down Odin...then we'll talk.

Odin in the movies is like more a sick-old man waiting to die. He didn't showed anything impressive at all. But Loki. The way he is a jerk, Ozymandias would probably try to beat him at hand-to hand combat but Loki is way more durable, he would just shoot him with his ray guns. But Ozymandias isn't that dumb, the fight would last a loooooooooooooooong time.

#15 Posted by logy5000 (5655 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki takes this.

Then Hulk comes in and slaps them both around.

#16 Posted by Frocharocha (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Loki takes this.

Then Hulk comes in and slaps them both around.

Ozymandias would evade his blows lol.

#17 Posted by logy5000 (5655 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: Nu-uh.

#18 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Charlie_Jade said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

He had fool a God-like being (Dr.Manhattan is not stupid)...

Let me see Loki (movie) takes down Odin...then we'll talk.

Depends what way you look at it, Ozy never really 'beat' Manhattan, he only had Manhattan admit Ozy was right and admit Ozy was smarter

but he never truly beat Dr Manhattan

Loki, actually achieved his objectives, he became King, he stressed daddy out so much he feel into the Odinsleep and he got Thor banished and started nuking the Frost planet

until Thor found a way to return and stop the Bifrost Bridge

I didn't said "Beat", I said "fool"...kind of like "play"...

In the Thor movie, I think Odin banished Thor is to let him learn a lesson...I am sure Loki can't do much if Odin didn't banish Thor. It's a 50/50 chance.

#19 Posted by Frocharocha (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Frocharocha: Nu-uh.

When Ozy was 10 he was already crippling people limbs and breaking bones. At 30 he's faster than a bullet.

#20 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

Loki is w@GodDamnIronMan said:

@darkelf35 said:

I will give this one to Loki. if they are physically equal it will come down to magic and smarts. Loki has tons of experience and is one of the most devious people in the marvel universe, not to mention he is basically a god.

9 out of 10 fights to loki

"Ozymandias has received an augmentation from Dr Manhattan, making equally, if not as strong as Loki."

Physical issue is settle there...and I am sure Ozy is smarter than Loki...by a considerably big margin. He had fool a God-like being (Dr.Manhattan is not stupid)...

Let me see Loki (movie) takes down Odin...then we'll talk.

Odin in the movies is like more a sick-old man waiting to die. He didn't showed anything impressive at all. But Loki. The way he is a jerk, Ozymandias would probably try to beat him at hand-to hand combat but Loki is way more durable, he would just shoot him with his ray guns. But Ozymandias isn't that dumb, the fight would last a loooooooooooooooong time.

Read the OP... OP stated that Ozy is amped up by Dr.Manhatthan, making Ozy as strong as Loki...

Lets say Ozy normal strength is he can bench presses 300lbs...and he is amped up until he is as strong as Loki, who can bench press 25 tons at least. That's means he has been amped up a factor of 180.

But bare in mind that Ozy can reacts at bullet speed (catch a bullet). After a factor of 180 amp... he could reacts at Mach 542 speed...And I am pretty sure Loki (Movie) can't reacts to that speed (couldn't dodge Cap. punch, couldn't reacts to Hulk who graps his legs and followed by "Puny God" event)

#21 Posted by logy5000 (5655 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: Nu-uh. (I was kidding the whole time.)

#22 Edited by NeonGameWave (7703 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki.

#23 Posted by Frocharocha (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Frocharocha said:

Loki is w@GodDamnIronMan said:

@darkelf35 said:

I will give this one to Loki. if they are physically equal it will come down to magic and smarts. Loki has tons of experience and is one of the most devious people in the marvel universe, not to mention he is basically a god.

9 out of 10 fights to loki

"Ozymandias has received an augmentation from Dr Manhattan, making equally, if not as strong as Loki."

Physical issue is settle there...and I am sure Ozy is smarter than Loki...by a considerably big margin. He had fool a God-like being (Dr.Manhattan is not stupid)...

Let me see Loki (movie) takes down Odin...then we'll talk.

Odin in the movies is like more a sick-old man waiting to die. He didn't showed anything impressive at all. But Loki. The way he is a jerk, Ozymandias would probably try to beat him at hand-to hand combat but Loki is way more durable, he would just shoot him with his ray guns. But Ozymandias isn't that dumb, the fight would last a loooooooooooooooong time.

Read the OP... OP stated that Ozy is amped up by Dr.Manhatthan, making Ozy as strong as Loki...

Lets say Ozy normal strength is he can bench presses 300lbs...and he is amped up until he is as strong as Loki, who can bench press 25 tons at least. That's means he has been amped up a factor of 180.

But bare in mind that Ozy can reacts at bullet speed (catch a bullet). After a factor of 180 amp... he could reacts at Mach 542 speed...And I am pretty sure Loki (Movie) can't reacts to that speed (couldn't dodge Cap. punch, couldn't reacts to Hulk who graps his legs and followed by "Puny God" event)

Then Ozymandias would win this quickly...

#24 Edited by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

After a factor of 180 amp... he could reacts at Mach 542 speed...And I am pretty sure Loki (Movie) can't reacts to that speed (couldn't dodge Cap. punch, couldn't reacts to Hulk who graps his legs and followed by "Puny God" event)

No, Ozy's speed does not gets multiplied, no where in the original post does it say Ozy's speed will be multipled one hundred and eighty times

The Cap feat vs Loki might be PIS, Loki is a 'trickster' and was probably playing theater with Cap, he did after all plan to get captured, panned to make Banner Hulk-out and had his buddies blow up the carrier....I'm not sure his fight vs Cap is relevant, he seemed to be only toying with Cap

He sat on the cliff waiting for Thor and Tony to finish their fight too....did you ever think about that?

Loki's damage soak is still way higher than Ozy's, a repuslor blast would kill Ozymandias, a thunderclap with turn Ozy into a splash of blood on the walls....Loki can soak a few hits from a class 100+ ton

Loki's bolts can vaporize people

Loki can cast illusions mid battle

@GodDamnIronMan said:

But bare in mind that Ozy can reacts at bullet speed (catch a bullet).

and yet Owlman, Rorschach and the Comedian can tag him with punches

#25 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Charlie_Jade said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

But bare in mind that Ozy can reacts at bullet speed (catch a bullet). After a factor of 180 amp... he could reacts at Mach 542 speed...And I am pretty sure Loki (Movie) can't reacts to that speed (couldn't dodge Cap. punch, couldn't reacts to Hulk who graps his legs and followed by "Puny God" event)

No, Ozy's speed does not gets multiplied, no where in the original post does it say Ozy's speed will be multipled one hundred and eighty times

The Cap feat vs Loki might be PIS, Loki is a 'trickster' and was probably playing theater with Cap, he did after all plan to get captured, panned to make Banner Hulk-out and had his buddies blow up the carrier....I'm not sure his fight vs Cap is relevant, he seemed to be only toying with Cap

He sat on the cliff waiting for Thor and Tony to finish their fight too....did you ever think about that?

Loki's damage soak is still way higher than Ozy's, a repuslor blast would kill Ozymandias, a thunderclap with turn Ozy into a splash of blood on the walls....Loki can soak a few hits from a class 100+ ton

Loki's bolts can vaporize people

Loki can cast illusions mid battle

Ok, lets say the battle with Rogers is just part of his plan...How can you explain Hulk smashes him around...that's mean he doesn't have the reaction speed that can rival Ozy...

Loki in the movie hasn't showed any speed feats yet (although he did catched Hawkeye's arrow, but Bullet>>>>>>Arrow)... His scepter's repulsor blast is powerful, it will vaporize Ozy, provided that Loki can thinks that fast.

#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Loki

#27 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki wins rather easily.

#28 Posted by never give up (9495 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting battle. I always thought these two characters were similar comparing Watchmen-Ozymandias and Thor/Avengers-Loki. Just something about them.

#29 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

There's literally nothing Ozy could due to harm or especially ko Loki.

#30 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

In a deleted scene in Thor, Loki uses magic to reality warp a beverage into snakes.

plus everything else people posted, plus he being able to survive the Hulk and regenerate in an hour or so...

yeah... even without his staff he can take this

also, he got tagged by the Hulk,but what does that mean? Ozymandias would also be easily tagged by the Hulk, Hulk has super human speed

#31 Edited by TerryBogard2014 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Charlie_Jade said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

But bare in mind that Ozy can reacts at bullet speed (catch a bullet). After a factor of 180 amp... he could reacts at Mach 542 speed...And I am pretty sure Loki (Movie) can't reacts to that speed (couldn't dodge Cap. punch, couldn't reacts to Hulk who graps his legs and followed by "Puny God" event)

No, Ozy's speed does not gets multiplied, no where in the original post does it say Ozy's speed will be multipled one hundred and eighty times

The Cap feat vs Loki might be PIS, Loki is a 'trickster' and was probably playing theater with Cap, he did after all plan to get captured, panned to make Banner Hulk-out and had his buddies blow up the carrier....I'm not sure his fight vs Cap is relevant, he seemed to be only toying with Cap

He sat on the cliff waiting for Thor and Tony to finish their fight too....did you ever think about that?

Loki's damage soak is still way higher than Ozy's, a repuslor blast would kill Ozymandias, a thunderclap with turn Ozy into a splash of blood on the walls....Loki can soak a few hits from a class 100+ ton

Loki's bolts can vaporize people

Loki can cast illusions mid battle

Ok, lets say the battle with Rogers is just part of his plan...How can you explain Hulk smashes him around...that's mean he doesn't have the reaction speed that can rival Ozy...

Loki in the movie hasn't showed any speed feats yet (although he did catched Hawkeye's arrow, but Bullet>>>>>>Arrow)... His scepter's repulsor blast is powerful, it will vaporize Ozy, provided that Loki can thinks that fast.

He Was Caught off guard.it happens lol.

hell ozy is faster then Dr.Manhattan if he doesn't Teli.Doesn't mean hes taking him in a fight

#32 Posted by Shawnbaby (10444 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki has a lot more than just physical strength...he's also got magic...ozy has no defense against magic.

#33 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki took a full on charge from Hulk, he then started lecturing Hulk and an annoyed Hulk started stomping him while Loki was trying to do his whole shakespeare thing....Loki should have lasted longer in a real fight.

Hulk smashing him up was more a scene for comedic effect and anything with PIS and funny>>>>>>>>>stuff written that makes logical sense. Movies are to entertain not there to make logical sense.

It would have been pretty stupid to see Loki dancing around Hulk, hitting him with ice bolts and confusing him with multiple illusions

Loki getting stomped multiple times was way more funny

#34 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki Stomps.