#1 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

• No interference.
  • Week prep for both of them.
  • Location- Negative Zone

Who triumphs in this prep war?

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

................. Tzeentch know all possibilities... thus he know all of Loki's Plans..... Tzeentch always wins this case.

#3 Posted by NeonGameWave (7794 posts) - - Show Bio

Tzeentch.

#4 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Cant the Asgardian do anything back?

#5 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol: I think a mere fraction of Tzeentch (LoC) is too much for Loki in some cases. The whole power of Tzeentch has ruled the Universe (overpowering the other Chaos Gods) at one time when he had full knowledge of Magic before breaking that power up for fear of Stagnation and the other 3 Chaos Gods.

#6 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Sethlol: I think a mere fraction of Tzeentch (LoC) is too much for Loki in some cases. The whole power of Tzeentch has ruled the Universe (overpowering the other Chaos Gods) at one time when he had full knowledge of Magic before breaking that power up for fear of Stagnation and the other 3 Chaos Gods.

I thought the power of many of the Chaos Gods was on a galaxy level. Considering the plot of 40k is set in one galaxy pretty much.

#7 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol: The 40K Galaxy (Milky Way) is the strongest foot hold for chaos and is set as the biggest war zone in the Universe (thus the greatest worship of Chaos Gods). Many people seem to forget or dont know that Orks have traveled to other Galaxies, Nids have wiped out their own Galaxy (yet cant seem to take ours), and Chaos Gods rule the majority of the Warp which is the same size as the Universe.

So yeah they're not Galaxy level unless referring to their individual power.

As seen here Tzeentch ruled the Universe himself at one time and plans to do so again as he forseen.

#8 Posted by dondave (38007 posts) - - Show Bio

Tzeentch ftw