Loki has broken the barrier between universes!

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Floopay

This battle takes place before Odinforce Thor, whilst Odin is still alive.

Loki has been brooding for decades in an attempt to create the perfect plan to destroy Earth. Why Earth? Well, Loki loves nothing more than tormenting his brother, Thor, and not to mention, several earthly heroes have caused Loki grief!

Unknown to anyone but Loki and those involved in his plan, he has found a way to communicate between universes. Odin has just entered Odin sleep, and Loki has taken it upon himself to take Gungnir, and open a rift between realities. Loki traveled to the DC Universe, gathering artifacts, and bringing back with him some of DC's Most Wanted! Earth has become his first target. Loki's goal is not to destroy the planet, but to merely conquer it and claim it his kingdom! He has dispatched his strongest allies to the following locations: Tokyo (Japan), London (UK), New Delhi (India), New York City (USA), and Montreal (Canada).

You must create a team that can stop each of his armies! He has dispatched the following villains to the following locations:

Montreal, Canada: Team Mastermind

1. Sebastian Shaw (Marvel)

2. Deathstroke (DC)

3. Doctor Doom (Marvel)

4. Black Adam (DC)

5. General Zod (DC)

New York City, USA: Team Curbstomp

1. Juggernaut (Marvel)

2. Ultraman (DC)

3. Bizarro (DC)

4. Apocalypse (Marvel)

5. Gladiator (Marvel)

New Delhi, India: Team Mindstomp

1. Maximus (Marvel)

2. Sinestro (DC)

3. Onslaught (Marvel)

4. Stryfe (Marvel)

5. Brainiac (DC)

London, United Kingdom: Team Blitzkrieg

1. Professor Zoom (DC)

2. Speed Demon (Marvel)

3. Protex (DC)

4. Count Nefaria (Marvel)

5. Whirlwind (Marvel)

Tokyo, Japan: Team Roboto

1. Ultron (Marvel)

2. Bastion (Marvel)

3. Amazo (DC)

4. Master Mold (Marvel) (Classic)

5. Vision (Marvel) (Ultron has taken him back and reprogrammed him for evil!)

Rules:

1. You must create 5 teams of 5 to go against these teams of 5.

2. You are limited only to heroes from Earth, because there was a rift between DC and Marvel created by Loki at some time you can use heroes from either the Marvel or DC Universe (or both). However, you cannot use characters who would not be at Earth. For example, you can use Martian Manhunter, or Black Bolts, because there is a decent probability they would be at Earth, or in a position where they might come to its aid. However, Silver Surfer is off limits because he's probably off flying around the universe.

3. You must use classic versions of each character. You cannot use Superman Prime, Runeforce Thor, etc.

4. Extradimensional Beings are off limits, you can use Johnny Blaze, but you cannot use the Spirit of Vengeance or the Ghost Rider. You just get Johnny Blaze with all his power ups.

5. No Skyfather level beings, celestials, eternals, etc. etc.

6. You can only use each character once.

Assuming you defeat each team, you then must pick 1 character from each of your teams to go on to fight against Loki!

Loki, however, though a master of magic, was unable to open a rift between the DC and Marvel Universes on his own! Your final team of 5 must battle Loki's team of wizards and witches!

Team Magic:
1. Mandarin (Marvel)

2. Baron Mordo (Marvel)

3. The Black Queen (Marvel)

4. Eclipso (DC)

5. Dormammu (Marvel)

From here you must choose 3 of your heroes (we will assume the other 2 bought it against these 5), who then must be capable of defeating Loki. However, Loki has a few tricks up his sleeve! Not only has he been gathering heroes, as stated earlier he has gathered a few artifacts along the way by some means that I cannot even begin to describe (in other words, he has gathered these artifacts, and we'll just have to pretend like they were things he could actually obtain).

Team Loki:

He has the following:

Gungnir

Quasar's Quantum Bands

Evil Star's Starband

An Orange Power Ring

Can you beat this army?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

rico_3088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By rico_3088

I like your thread dude, made me think, I tried to keep my teams diverse and thought about team magic after they beat the team at the cities.   I wish I could put spidey somewhere but don’t know what city he could have helped in.   Note: these are not the match up’s just the team example I wouldn’t have Dr. Strange going against Death stroke I would have wolverine doing it.   I tried to not to use the character list, and went off the top of my head.  

1. Sebastian Shaw (Marvel)                                                    Wolverine

2. Death stroke (DC)                                                                Dr.Strange

3. Doctor Doom (Marvel)                                                        Ironman

4. Black Adam (DC)                                                                Captain Marvel (DC)

5. General Zod (DC)                                                                Power Girl

New York City, USA: Team Curb stomp

1. Juggernaut (Marvel)                                                        Hulk

2. Ultraman (DC)                                                                  Superman

3. Bizarro (DC)                                                                      Super Girl

4. Apocalypse (Marvel)                                                       Aqua man

5. Gladiator (Marvel)                                                              Thor

New Delhi, India: Team Mind stomp

1. Maximus (Marvel)                                                             Jean Gray

2. Sinestro (DC)                                                                     Hal Jordan

3. Onslaught (Marvel)                                                             Martian Man Hunter

4. Stryfe (Marvel)                                                                   Dr. Fate

5. Brainiac (DC)                                                                     Sue Storm

London, United Kingdom: Team Blitzkrieg

1. Professor Zoom (DC)                                                        Flash

2. Speed Demon (Marvel)                                                      ms.marvel

3. Protex (DC)                                                                        Hank Pym

4. Count Nefaria (Marvel)                                                       Storm

5. Whirlwind (Marvel)                                                              Human Torch

Tokyo, Japan: Team Roboto

1. Ultron (Marvel)                                                               Wonder woman

2. Bastion (Marvel)                                                            Colossus

3. Amazo (DC)                                                                   John Stewart

4. Master Mold (Marvel) (Classic)                                    Aqua man

5. Vision (Marvel)                                                              Sentry

Team Magic:
1. Mandarin (Marvel)                                                   Wonder woman

2. Baron Mordo (Marvel)                                              Dr. Fate

3. The Black Queen (Marvel)                                       Dr.Strange

4. Eclipso (DC)                                                               Thor

5. Dormammu (Marvel)                                                  Flash

Team Loki                                     Dr. Fate, Dr. Stranger and Thor

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Floopay

Very nice, I think you might have this one. Strange + Fate would be a force to be reckoned with. Not to mention I like the diversity of each team. You might have this one.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Strange was a perfect choice for team 1 btw.