Loki and The Chitauri run the gauntlet

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 the_red_viper  Moderator

Loki and The Chitauri are movie version. They'll have the same objective in the same location as in the movie, but they'll have different teams to fight.

Each team will have a different amount of prep with movie version SHIELD (Coleson is alive). Standard gear only and no knowledge on how to close the portal. If the team can't stop the Chitauri in 40 mins, the government will send in a nuke.

Loki and the Chitauri are fully healed and regenerated after each round.

1. Pre 52 Batman Rouges: Bane, Deadshot, The Joker, Man-Bat, Killer Croc. The Chitauri can't bring leviathans (or whatever those big things are called) into the fight. One week prep.

2. Spiderman Movie Rogues: Venom, Green Goblin, Lizard, Doc Octopus. 4 days prep. Also no leviathans.

3. X Men Movie heroes: Wolverine, Iceman, Colossus, Storm. The Chitauri have 2 leviathans. 5 days prep.

4. New 52 heroes: Batman, Hawkman, Starfire, Arsenal. 5 days prep. 3 leviathans.

5. New 52 villains: Deathstroke, Captain Cold, Lobo. 2 days prep. 3 leviathans.

6. DC movie heroes: Batman (Bale), Superman (Cavill), Green Lantern (Reynolds), John Constantine (Reeves). One week prep. 2 leviathans.

7. Misc cartoon heroes: Danny Phantom, Samurai Jack, Sonic, Kim Possible, Perry the Platipus, El Tigre. 5 days prep. 2 leviathans.

8. Pre 52 heroes: Aquaman (harpoon hand), Steel (no Entropy Aegis), Green Arrow, Hawkgirl. One week prep. 2 leviathans.

9. Earth-616 Marvel heroes: The Thing, Deadpool, KotD Black Panther, Spiderman (Peter), Luke Cage. 3 days prep. 4 leviathans.

10. Misc team: Animal Man (New 52), Hellboy, Luther Strode, Hunter Rose, Hogun (616), Hancock. 3 days prep. 4 leviathans.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

probably stop at 5.. new 52 cold froze the three huge boats remember?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 the_red_viper  Moderator

bump

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Fallschirmjager

they probably lose at round one cause the Chi'tauri were horribad.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 2 for sure.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Storm solos them in Round 3.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

They get slaugtered at round 6 and that's not even including Superman.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pierpat

Wait wait.....hasn't new 52 starfire already proven enough to put her on par with movie thor?

Oh, here found it:

No Caption Provided

She could pass the portal and kill blst them before they approach.

I'd say they stop at 4.

Ah, 4 has comic books batman with 5h prep.

here on the vine i've seen him beating alot more than some chitauri with that.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Probably scrape through to round 6. But Loki's magic could well harm MOS [If he has vulnerability to it] and with 5 days prep he could get past the speed advantage. Having said that I still think they go down at round 6. If not round 9.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pierpat

Probably scrape through to round 6. But Loki's magic could well harm MOS [If he has vulnerability to it] and with 5 days prep he could get past the speed advantage. Having said that I still think they go down at round 6. If not round 9.

The prep is for the teams, and imho they won't get past round 4, no care about 6 or 9

This is film loki, and i did not see alot of offensive use of magic.......

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rogueshadow  Moderator

@pierpat: That's true, but he did have the sceptre which fired magical projectile blasts, and he seemed pretty adept at planning. And since Loki has a week prep I can see him coming up with something. I don't think Batman or Hawkman will be of that much use. I think round 5 Lobo will take the lions share but in 40 mins I'm not sure he can defeat all of the Chitauri and 3 Leviathans.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rogueshadow  Moderator

@pierpat: Oh wait, is the prep for the opposing team? If so yeah it stops at round 4. My bad.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wardemon32

@rogueshadow:

He hasn't really shown any prep feats or anything to possbily get past Supermans speed and Superman hasn't displayed any weakness to Magic yet so there's no saying he will be vulnerable to it. And they would have to have knowledge of the character before he even tries to do that, he doesn't know about Supermans speed so I highly doubt he would try anything like that.

Green Lantern is also FTL or atleast a bit below the Speed Of Light. And I would say he has the reaction to keep up with it because he was easily flying through an asteroid belt and he actually smacked against one of the asteroid belts(Keep in mind he is going superfast) and appeared to have little to no damage. If they were to actually get creative with GLs powers in the movie he should have been able to beat Superman but it was much less action. GL can also create multiple constructs that seems like they would be able to work for themselves.

Batman also has a large arensal of BatPods, Bats(Flying Vehicles), and Tumblers which should easily take out a number of the Chitarus.

John Constanie? Well I don't really know how much he could actually do in this battle besides using Batmans vehicles or GLs constructs.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: That's true, but he did have the sceptre which fired magical projectile blasts, and he seemed pretty adept at planning. And since Loki has a week prep I can see him coming up with something. I don't think Batman or Hawkman will be of that much use. I think round 5 Lobo will take the lions share but in 40 mins I'm not sure he can defeat all of the Chitauri and 3 Leviathans.

Oh god, round 4 has Comics starfire!

She'll blast the 3 leviatans in 10 min, leave 40 mins!

In the other 30 mins she eliminates loki.

Batman can take in robots, tanks, anything he's ever created in new 52........

So, please, how should they pass round 4?

The magical blasts never harmed anything as durable as Supes, And MOS has never been stated to be vulnerable to magic.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@wardemon32:

Did you not see my post?

@pierpat: Oh wait, is the prep for the opposing team? If so yeah it stops at round 4. My bad.

I thought the prep was for Loki and Chitauri with none for Bats etc

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wardemon32
rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers