#1 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre 52 charcaters

Who wins?

#2 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Speedblitz?

#3 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

No speedblitz for the sake of actually putting a thought together

#4 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

well then, can't Loki just turn Superman into a frog or something?

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

Yes.

#6 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Yes.

So, I'm guessing Loki and Enchantress stomp.

And get 2 new frogs.

#7 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Superman would be the first to go down, since all Loki and Enchantress are about is Magic. But I think Wonder Woman may be able to take them down if she does is quickly, or else they may whip up a spell to take her out too.

#8 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

Prep? No Prep? One side has prep? Morals?

No morals no prep, Superman and Wonderwoman.

Morals and Prep, Loki and Enchantress

No morals and Prep... maybe Loki and Enchantress.

#9 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Yes.

So, I'm guessing Loki and Enchantress stomp.

And get 2 new frogs.

Yes they win LOL

@Twentyfive said:

Well, Superman would be the first to go down, since all Loki and Enchantress are about is Magic. But I think Wonder Woman may be able to take them down if she does is quickly, or else they may whip up a spell to take her out too.

Wonder Woman dies.

#10 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Okay. I'm fine with that, actually. I like Loki and the Enchantress.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

@jeanroygrant: Okay. I'm fine with that, actually. I like Loki and the Enchantress.

Same.

#12 Posted by charlieboy (7159 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman's lasso can protect her from magic, and she beats magic users like circe and morgan le fey in several battles. even without her speed she has a chance to win. 

#13 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#14 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

wonder woman's lasso can protect her from magic, and she beats magic users like circe and morgan le fey in several battles. even without her speed she has a chance to win.

Loki & Encantress is better than Circe, and Morgan Le fay.

#15 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@charlieboy said:

Wonder Woman is highly resistant to magic, even without using her lasso as a defense.

Her entire thing is "magic".

Loki and Enchantress together may be > Circe or le Fey, but not individually. Enchantress is < Circe or le Fey.

#16 Posted by Batking200 (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we forgeting lokis strength. He may not be on thors level but neither is wonderwoman

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@charlieboy said:

Wonder Woman is highly resistant to magic, even without using her lasso as a defense.

Loki and Enchantress together may be > Circe or le Fey, but not individually. Enchantress is < Circe or le Fey.

Loki beat Classic Silver Surfer, and overpowered Classic Dr.Strange.

#18 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@greenteaforme said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@charlieboy said:

Loki beat Classic Silver Surfer, and overpowered Classic Dr.Strange.

@greenteaforme said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@charlieboy said:

#19 Posted by charlieboy (7159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batking200: wonder woman is far stronger than loki. i wouldn't even bother mentioning his physical strength. 
#20 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Team 1.

#21 Posted by firestriker12301 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 because of both Ka el and Diana's quick thinking. Also as mentioned Diana's resistance to magic and her superb fighting skills which will make her highly difficult to beat. She can shoot lightning from her braclets now adays but I am unsure if pre 52 diana could blast lightning. Anyone know?

#22 Posted by Pokeysteve (8288 posts) - - Show Bio

@firestriker12301 said:

Team 2 because of both Ka el and Diana's quick thinking. Also as mentioned Diana's resistance to magic and her superb fighting skills which will make her highly difficult to beat. She can shoot lightning from her braclets now adays but I am unsure if pre 52 diana could blast lightning. Anyone know?

She can't do that currently. That was pre 52 and she barely used it.

#23 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 FTW for reasons stated on page one...I'm lazy

#24 Posted by comiczmaestro (82 posts) - - Show Bio

This is basically Loki and Enchantress vs Wonder Woman. Supes is a non factor because both Loki and Enchantress are powerful magic users. The team proceeds to stomp WW.

#25 Posted by comiczmaestro (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though WW has high magic resistance, Loki and Enchantress combined could, after a while, beat WW. Don't forget that Wonder Woman's physical attacks are useless because Loki can construct shields around himself and so can Amora.

#26 Posted by Bones309 (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't the Enchantress just get Superman to fight WW while her and Loki watch?

#27 Posted by cdiddyman911 (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki and Enchantress

Also just me but dont you think Thor should've ended up with Enchantess instead of Sif?!? I know it happened in King Thor thats not real Thor. Enchantress is soooooooo much better than Sif

#28 Edited by Evil Incarnate (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

What's the limitation on the speed? Superman could still heat vision their heads off his and Wonder Woman's reactionary speeds still greatly outnumber that of them 1.

#29 Posted by TheChosenLOLofGod (287 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if a year old, this post is fresh.

#30 Posted by Redmonkeyssj4 (838 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki could solo with prep.