Loki and Doctor Doom vs. Thanos (prep war)

stevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By stevon

Loki and Doctor Doom 

Thanos

both the team and thanos have two months to prepare for a war against one another. Loki and Doom know everything about Thanos in the two months-his weaknesses, his greatest assets, and that goes the same for Thanos as well. 

fight 1) 
the battle is in Latveria. win is by defeat in a knockout/kill and the complete destruction of the other person's army and resources. 
Dr. Doom and Loki: 
Doombots (50 of them)   
Midgard Serpent 
Fenris Wolf 
Ulik  
Enchantress
all of their powers 

Thanos:

drones (30 of them)  
Skreet 
Fallen One 
two Thanosi (one of Loki and one of Doctor Doom) 
Terrax
all of his powers

(NO infinity gauntlet/HOTU/etc.) 

fight 2) 
psychological warfare, both teams know everything about the other due to five days of prep. They are in a small interrogation room (this is NOT a physical fight) and whichever team cracks first due to the mental manipulation of the other team loses. no telepathy is allowed.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Does Doom have his MoD powers?

stevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By stevon
@Lance Uppercut said:
"Does Doom have his MoD powers? "

Nope, just regular Doom.

I honestly don't think he still has them or even watns to use them, considering how marvel has not aknowledged the power up since the end of the storyline.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@stevon said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Nope, just regular Doom. I honestly don't think he still has them or even watns to use them, considering how marvel has not aknowledged the power up since the end of the storyline. "
He does, but no one is using them. It's like the storyline had no impact.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Doom grabs his power cosmic harness and goes to town

And for those of you who think  it's  going  to be too much power to handle, let's use Franklin Richards as a bench mark

Or he takes the power cosmic away from Terrax.Hell, if he can give it, he can take it away

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

I'm calling the Pet Avengers

stevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By stevon
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @stevon said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Nope, just regular Doom. I honestly don't think he still has them or even watns to use them, considering how marvel has not aknowledged the power up since the end of the storyline. "
He does, but no one is using them. It's like the storyline had no impact. "

Marvel should really adress that soon. With that kind of power Doom could probably be a part of the cosmic story lines if he desired. 

Anyway, who do you think wins?
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ultimate Joker

Dr. Dooloki wins this.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@stevon said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @stevon said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Marvel should really adress that soon. With that kind of power Doom could probably be a part of the cosmic story lines if he desired.  Anyway, who do you think wins? "
Honestly? I think Doom already gives him a run for his money. A lot of people try to place Thanos on some kind of pedestal, but Doom was Marvels original thinker. He's trained with the Marquis of Death, learned black arts for millions of years under the tutelage Dr. Strange, Morgan Le Fay, Cagliostro, etc. Guys who have soloed entire Avenger teams are frightened by Doom, and hell, in Marvel: The  End, Thanos  admits that Doom is not only one of the few men  of earth he respects, but he considers him so much of a threat as to keep him under surveillance. The man is one  of Marvels greatest geniuses, and  with the combined power of Doom and  Loki, I can't really vote against them. I don't think Terrax or Fallen One are going to be a threat, nor do I think  Skreet will pose a massive  challenge either, given Dooms technical abilities that can allow him to abosrb  cosmic power on a massive scale. Cosmic Hulk for instance. His very armor can absorb cosmic power. Hell, the Leader and M.O.D.O.K. knew the Cosmic Hulk (which floored Rulk and Abom) couldn't take Doom. They had to spike him with  poison before a being  that could do such a thing to such massive powerhouses could take Doom on.
stevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By stevon
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @stevon said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @stevon said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Marvel should really adress that soon. With that kind of power Doom could probably be a part of the cosmic story lines if he desired.  Anyway, who do you think wins? "
Honestly? I think Doom already gives him a run for his money. A lot of people try to place Thanos on some kind of pedestal, but Doom was Marvels original thinker. He's trained with the Marquis of Death, learned black arts for millions of years under the tutelage Dr. Strange, Morgan Le Fay, Cagliostro, etc. Guys who have soloed entire Avenger teams are frightened by Doom, and hell, in Marvel: The  End, Thanos  admits that Doom is not only one of the few men  of earth he respects, but he considers him so much of a threat as to keep him under surveillance. The man is one  of Marvels greatest geniuses, and  with the combined power of Doom and  Loki, I can't really vote against them. I don't think Terrax or Fallen One are going to be a threat, nor do I think  Skreet will pose a massive  challenge either, given Dooms technical abilities that can allow him to abosrb  cosmic power on a massive scale. Cosmic Hulk for instance. His very armor can absorb cosmic power. Hell, the Leader and M.O.D.O.K. knew the Cosmic Hulk (which floored Rulk and Abom) couldn't take Doom. They had to spike him with  poison before a being  that could do such a thing to such massive powerhouses could take Doom on."

Alright, it's now clear that Dr. Doom and Loki take this, hopefully this thread will die before porlos shows up.

(any idea who'd win fight number 2?)

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Thanos1992: 

1,3,4,5 all have nothing to do with his prep work.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CosmicSpiral

2 is outright false. 

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Thanos1992 said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" 2 is outright false.  "
he takes items that give him god hood he never jacks people powers away ,  he does take out their guadians out while they dont expect him true but he  smacks them around with his own power
 @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Thanos1992:   1,3,4,5 all have nothing to do with his prep work. "
Doom and thanos both have competed for the same item once and look how that turned out
No Caption Provided
Doom is my second favorite charcter in marvel ,, you cant learn about thanos or read any of battle threads without mentioning him being a prep master like doom. Doom only shot at wining is taking thanos power , Doom is a great prep master but how is he going to take thanos's power , hes not the surfer or galactus (sufer dumb planly he cant hold a candle to thanos or doom he took his power cus hes just dumb , and galactus being jacked of his power is because hes arrogant and at times doesnt use his brain (Doom human itelengence less then 100+ years galactus older then the universe yet doesnt understand people are greedy and can attack even mighty galactus ) Thanos has prep hes dangerous on any scale( In any case any fight between doom and anyone else vs Thanos is always thanos prep vs Dooms prep) "

If you were really a Doom fan, you'd know that in canon history, Dooms been around for a little bit more then a hundred years.
Porlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Porlos

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
He couldnt even prepare against the Bavaloomni and he is supposed to prep against Thanos?  Heh, Thanos already has Doom's hideout rigged with surveillance, even though he would still win without that advantage.  He could just send Skreet to deal with Doom, she's small enough to slip in through the eye and nose openings in Doom's armor.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
Doom would steal Thanos Cosmic Power... 
Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zaterra

Team 1

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By capall

this is a tough one to call but combined efforts of loki and doom should prevail here
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Superparody

Team 1
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#19  Edited By Mercy_

Fix

Myst1que

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki and Doom should team up and take down Thanos fairly easily..

Then they battle it out which would probably resort in Loki winning.

bobandjim1260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By bobandjim1260

Thanos with prep? Thanos wins. Generally how it goes in the comics.

Take prep away from Thanos and he loses pretty badly. Mostly because of Doom.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 imo

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos with prep? Thanos wins. Generally how it goes in the comics.

Take prep away from Thanos and he loses pretty badly. Mostly because of Doom.

You think Loki + Doom > Thanos is a normal fight?

anyway, round 1 has too many factors, round 2 is close, I'd go Thanos because Loki and Doom have nerves that can be exploited easily.

In a straight up fight, Thanos stomps

In a prep battle, I'd go Thanos as well, though it would be much closer.

bobandjim1260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: Sorry, I should have clarified. I meant that if Thanos had no prep and Doom and Loki did they would defeat him fairly easily. But if they both have equal prep time, Thanos edges out over the two. I've read a lot of comics that featured all of these characters and Thanos seems like the best prep master of all of them, with Doom close behind him.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos, he has already shown to be superior to Doom in prep and Doom is way better Loki.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: Sorry, I should have clarified. I meant that if Thanos had no prep and Doom and Loki did they would defeat him fairly easily. But if they both have equal prep time, Thanos edges out over the two. I've read a lot of comics that featured all of these characters and Thanos seems like the best prep master of all of them, with Doom close behind him.

Yeah, I could agree with that