Avatar image for canadianwolverine
CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CanadianWolverine

I am assuming this is World War 2 characters? With the time frames weapons, equipment, and enviroments. Seeing as they did do some missions together, that seems the best place to put them as the "arena" for the fight.

And while there is that pesky healing factor of Logan's, most don't realize or remember this, but Steve has a boosted healing factor as well.

If there is one clear advantage for Logan at this point, its experience in the field of combat, let alone life itself. This should be apparent from his cage fighting, wilderness hunting and Samuria training.

In addition, doesn't Logan have a good number of kills by this point? Steve got his kills in World War 2, right? Who is more likely to be willing to land the killing blow?
Post Edited:2007-08-26 19:06:49

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Who did Canadian Wolverine pick? Whoever he picked I'm going with the opposite.

CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CanadianWolverine

That's sound reasoning for a battle decision if I ever heard it. =P Come on, say what you really want to say.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Steve Rogers can win this fight. He's an expert at hand to hand combat and while Logan boosts an impressive resume for combat he ALWAYS reverts back to losing control and relying on his animal instinct and healing factor to pull him through. Cap could easily get Logan off his game and tap that weak chin of his.

CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CanadianWolverine

Steve "Cool Head" Rogers for the win, definitely. Logan was still flying off the handle pretty stupid like then and unfortunately recently too. You would think with all his experience he could learn a little self control over that temper. Sometimes it seems like he is all zen from his samuria training and other times its like he is nothing but a little fur ball.

Steve surprises the veteran by getting him off his game. Not like Steve hasn't done that before, so he should have no problem whooping Logan's paratrooper uniform covered ass.

Damn, I miss Steve...

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Logic Mark III

Well if you look at origin [and many other stories] you can see Wolverine is as technical as anyone in a fight. He used to revert to berserk [which should not be underestimated he beat Ogun that way and many others]. If it is WW2 styl-ee as suggested before then i would say Logan since in the first encounter they had Wolverine saved him from certain death and treated him like a kid. Cap does have a healing factor but its probably measured in days and weeks rather than instantaneously or seconds or minutes as with Wolverines.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Logic Mark III says:

"Well if you look at origin [and many other stories] you can see Wolverine is as technical as anyone in a fight. He used to revert to berserk [which should not be underestimated he beat Ogun that way and many others]. If it is WW2 styl-ee as suggested before then i would say Logan since in the first encounter they had Wolverine saved him from certain death and treated him like a kid. Cap does have a healing factor but its probably measured in days and weeks rather than instantaneously or seconds or minutes as with Wolverines."

Nice avatar.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Logic Mark III

Cheers.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eternal Chaos

All I have to say is this. Logan got his ass kicked by a Deer. Cap can do a lot more than a deer.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Rotten gun

logan cant be hurt enough by cap without a weapon. he would just punch him and he'd heal, over and over and over

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#13  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

When Wolverine goes berserk he doesn't lose his skill. He gets a little faster and even less predictable so he's more dangerous that way. While Cap has above normal healing, Wolverine's is better and without the adamantium it's even faster. He also has the weapons advantage. He has sharp teeth.

I need sleep.
Post Edited:2007-08-27 02:32:45

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Buckshot says:

"When Wolverine goes berserk he doesn't lose his skill. He gets a little faster and even less predictable so he's more dangerous that way. While Cap has above normal healing, Wolverine's is better and without the adamantium it's even faster. He also has the weapons advantage. He has sharp teeth.I need sleep.
Post Edited:2007-08-27 02:32:45"

Hahahaha, your on point tonight man I tell ya.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Buckshot says:

"When Wolverine goes berserk he doesn't lose his skill. He gets a little faster and even less predictable so he's more dangerous that way. While Cap has above normal healing, Wolverine's is better and without the adamantium it's even faster. He also has the weapons advantage. He has sharp teeth.I need sleep.

great reasoning Buck

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rotten gun

logans loss of weight via no adamantium also means he doesn't hit as hard ( weight is why butterbean hits so hard even though he isn't muscular). but yes he should make up for it in speed.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By crazy spidey

Wolverine, I mean they could sit there and pound each other forever, but when it comes to skill, strategising and pure raw power it goes to Wolvie

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Buckshot says:

"When Wolverine goes berserk he doesn't lose his skill. He gets a little faster and even less predictable so he's more dangerous that way. While Cap has above normal healing, Wolverine's is better and without the adamantium it's even faster. He also has the weapons advantage. He has sharp teeth. I need sleep.

Nice breakdown.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Valkaad

crazy spidey says:

"Wolverine, I mean they could sit there and pound each other forever, but when it comes to skill, strategising and pure raw power it goes to Wolvie"

Actually the skill is a toss up, the strategising I would give to Cap, and the raw power goes to Cap.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Valkaad

Buckshot says:

"http://www.myoops.org/twocw/tufts/courses/5/content/D215908/C32763.jpg"

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I would have accepted:

I'm sticking with:

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#24 god_spawn  Moderator

Wolverine gives him another aneurysm. This time, he doesn't let up on fighting to talk to him while Steve is rolling on the ground, holding his leg.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan. Easily.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By progenitorigin

If I do recall, this already happened in which Logan described the outcome as "one of the top beatings he's ever taken." This being when Wolverine double-crossed Cap when they were supposed to team up against Baron Zemo. Logan takes a long nap about stars & stripes.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#27 god_spawn  Moderator

If I do recall, this already happened in which Logan described the outcome as "one of the top beatings he's ever taken." This being when Wolverine double-crossed Cap when they were supposed to team up against Baron Zemo. Logan takes a long nap about stars & stripes.

Nope.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers