Locust Horde vs UNSC

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Detrolord

Who will win an all out war between the 2 race.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battlefield - Halo Earth

Rounds

Round one- Contact 10000 vs 10000 plus 1000 different vehicles

Round two- UNSC invasion of Subterran Earth will they succeed and how many years/months

Round three- Locust invasion of Surface Earth will they succeed and how many years/months

Round four- All out war

Bonus Round- How many of the Locust Horde can 50 Spartan Two's Kill before they all die. (Subterran and Surface)

Rules:

• UNSC - Pre-Covenant War
  • Spartans will not participate
  • Locust Horde is in Subterran Earth
  • While UNSC is in the Surface
  • Earth have civilian population
  • Both Faction doesn't have Information about their enemy
  • UNSC Earth will not have any reinforcement outside Earth

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hmm.. interesting.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Detrolord

@i_like_swords said:

Hmm.. interesting.

hehe ikr its rare to find civ vs civ i will add another rule UNSC doesn't have reinforcement outside earth

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-_- nobody

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - I actually think the Locust can beat the UNSC when fighting man-to-man, but their beasts and bigger weaponry are definitely outclassed by UNSC vehicles and aircraft. UNSC 7/10

Round 2 - UNSC nukes the sh*t out of the Locust, UNSC 8/10. Perhaps a few months.

Round 3 - No knowledge? UNSC can evacuate everyone into space and they won't have to worry about defense. They'll bomb Locust on the surface then send Spec Ops into the Hollow. UNSC 6/10

Round 4 - All out war? UNSC 7/10

Bonus - A couple thousand at leasy, probably more depending on setting and such.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - I actually think the Locust can beat the UNSC when fighting man-to-man, but their beasts and bigger weaponry are definitely outclassed by UNSC vehicles and aircraft. UNSC 7/10

Round 2 - UNSC nukes the sh*t out of the Locust, UNSC 8/10. Perhaps a few months.

Round 3 - No knowledge? UNSC can evacuate everyone into space and they won't have to worry about defense. They'll bomb Locust on the surface then send Spec Ops into the Hollow. UNSC 6/10

Bonus - A couple thousand at leasy, probably more depending on setting and such.

XD ty for the answer

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Chief does work son.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

Are you sure? In Gears of War when the Locust invaded they wiped out 99% of the human race (I know that's retarded but that's what happened). The COG then used orbital lasers (Hammmer of Dawn) to stop the threat, but it only made things worse.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What kind of vehicles, troops and weaponry are the UNSC packing for round 1? The Locust have extremely durable and destructive organic vehicles across the board, and even their most standard troops can eat a clip of Lancer rounds (below the neck) (60 rounds) before going down. In terms of hand to hand and up close the Locust should win. Even Drones are physically powerful enough to overpower even the toughest Gears (who are all physical powerhouses), not to mention the even more skilled and elite units like the Theron Guard and Marauders, some of who are packing dangerous up close weapons like a Lancer chainsaw or Torque Bow blade. Then there are the Grenadiers who just come at you feral with grenades and a shotgun, capable of devastating multiple opponents. I haven't even talked about the Berzerkers and Elite Kantus.. if the UNSC only have your standard human soldiers with weapons that aren't too special I see the Locust sweeping Round 1.

For Round 2 the UNSC are not simply going to be able to nuke the planet. The Locust have been targetted directly by a lightmass bomb, hit by orbital bombardment and have had a city sink into their tunnels along with a lot of bloody water, and they were still outnumbering the COG a dozen to 1, fighting strategically and winning the war. The UNSC will need to come to ground level and flush them out and AFAIC they should get slaughtered. The Terrans lived on Sera for all their lives and the Locust came close to wiping them out numerous times through guerilla warfare, ambushes and the constant element of surprise. The UNSC will be walking into a pitch black room with a minigun waiting for them on the inside.

The Locust could do pretty well in Round 3 but I'll wait to hear more about the UNSC before I pass judgement.

Same with Round 4.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

which locust horde is this? Is this before or after war with humanity, and whom is i charge? of the locust horde general wise or are all locust horde generals present?

Round 1 I say UNSC 6/10

Round 2 i say locust horde unless the UNSC is gonna blow up the planet ( if that counts ) ( and the years wont matter locust horde wins )

Round 3 depends ( does the locust horde have prep or is it a random encounter? ) does the unsc know about it as well?

Round 4 i'd say again locust horde 6/10

Round 5 General Raam solos with kyrll HUEHUE xD

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: The COG didn't seem to have sophisticated spacecraft, or at least spacecraft more advanced than our own. They just had weaponized satellites and presumably shuttles to take them up there, and perhaps some other space tech. The UNSC on the other hand, has full-blown space ships, space stations, orbital elevators, etc.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: I meant what vehicles do they have?

UNSC-

• Scorpion
  • Mammoth
  • Vulture
  • Cobra
  • Hornet
  • Elephant

Locust

• Corpser
  • Brumak
  • Seeders
  • Nemacysts
  • Reaver

which locust horde is this? Is this before or after war with humanity, and whom is i charge? of the locust horde general wise or are all locust horde generals present?

Its Pre Locust War

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mjolnirson

ODST solos

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fatherchaos: But with no prior knowledge, do you think they would be able to evacuate all the majorly populated areas in time? (someone made a mistake. I just checked the story again and it said 25% was killed, not 99. That's a relief.)

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: Probably. The COG only had six weeks to recover after the Pendulum Wars and before E-Day. Meanwhile the UNSC did have the Insurrection, but it was much more stable and peaceful, especially on Earth.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump -_-

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FeartheHorde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Not really sure about his one. Depends on the tactics used by the two sides. Since this is pre-human war locust, both RAAM and Karn as generals. Which means you got both Kryll and whatever Karn's pet is. If they send corpsers in the front as shields they can launch mortar and use brumaks to shoot over at infantry and armor while nemacyst and reavers take care of the airforce. However, the UNSC could counter that with a very well thought out plan but I doubt it would happen. The infantry would be dominated by the locust since it would probably take a half if not full clip of an assault rifle to kill a drone let a lone a boomer/grinder/mauler/theron guard. I'm going to give the edge to locust just because they can counter just about all of the UNSC's powerhouses.

Round 2: This one goes to the locust. The UNSC would have the element of surprise, if it goes as the OP intends it to, but once a single grub spots a marine marching into the hollows, they just pissed off the entire Locust Horde. The UNSC would not be as used to fighting in that type of environment and they wouldn't have any real strategy to attack. The locust on the other hand have home field advantage so they would take this one. This would probably only take a few months or weeks even until the UNSC realized it wasn't worth it.

Round 3. This is also hard to call. Once again, it relies entirely on strategy. However, since the Locust would have both Karn and RAAM working together, I feel as though they have the strategic edge (please if anybody has any good Halo pre-covenant war UNSC military leaders feel free to tell me as I am not as educated in that era). It also depends on what the Locust are intending to do first. If they intend to exterminate the human civilian population and just fight the resistance as it comes,sorta how they did with the COG, they could just start spawning E-Holes in densely populated cities. However, since they are strictly fighting the UNSC, I believe they would do the same thing except attack specific military bases. Since the OP says both factions don't know what the other is capable of, the UNSC wouldn't be ready for an attack like this. It would be havoc at the beginning. However, the UNSC would be able to form a vast resistance and I think it would play out much like the Gears of War story but much longer and with the Locust coming out on top simply due to how unpredictable they can be. I'd say 15-20 years minimum.

Round 4. By "All out War" I'm guessing you mean if the gloves came off and there were no rules. This would be so awesome I wish there was a movie/video game made of it. At first, I believe it would start off with the Locust making the first offensive with an E-Day against the UNSC. If I was Queen of the horde, or king since I'm a guy, I would split the forces into two. One lead by RAAM the other by Karn. Karn would lead his forces on a campaign of wrecking the human civilian population by destroying cities and killing any resistance. RAAM would lead his forces strictly against the UNSC military forces. Unfortunately, this war would probably never end or end in a stalemate. There are really only 3 possibilities. One being that the UNSC decides that Earth isn't worth the life being lost and decide to leave it(Highly unlikely). A more realistic scenario is that the UNSC is forces to bring in reinforcements from other planets. Which would suck if they were to get into a war with the covenant at this time. I don't really see the UNSC ever being able to completely eradicate every single living Locust just because they could be anywhere. It's like humans vs. cockroaches. You can kill as many off as possible but they could be anywhere else in the house or outside. In conclusion, I have no idea XD.

Round 5. A LOT probably around 2000 if it's only drones. Less if you throw in the specials.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Not really sure about his one. Depends on the tactics used by the two sides. Since this is pre-human war locust, both RAAM and Karn as generals. Which means you got both Kryll and whatever Karn's pet is. If they send corpsers in the front as shields they can launch mortar and use brumaks to shoot over at infantry and armor while nemacyst and reavers take care of the airforce. However, the UNSC could counter that with a very well thought out plan but I doubt it would happen. The infantry would be dominated by the locust since it would probably take a half if not full clip of an assault rifle to kill a drone let a lone a boomer/grinder/mauler/theron guard. I'm going to give the edge to locust just because they can counter just about all of the UNSC's powerhouses.

Round 2: This one goes to the locust. The UNSC would have the element of surprise, if it goes as the OP intends it to, but once a single grub spots a marine marching into the hollows, they just pissed off the entire Locust Horde. The UNSC would not be as used to fighting in that type of environment and they wouldn't have any real strategy to attack. The locust on the other hand have home field advantage so they would take this one. This would probably only take a few months or weeks even until the UNSC realized it wasn't worth it.

Round 3. This is also hard to call. Once again, it relies entirely on strategy. However, since the Locust would have both Karn and RAAM working together, I feel as though they have the strategic edge (please if anybody has any good Halo pre-covenant war UNSC military leaders feel free to tell me as I am not as educated in that era). It also depends on what the Locust are intending to do first. If they intend to exterminate the human civilian population and just fight the resistance as it comes,sorta how they did with the COG, they could just start spawning E-Holes in densely populated cities. However, since they are strictly fighting the UNSC, I believe they would do the same thing except attack specific military bases. Since the OP says both factions don't know what the other is capable of, the UNSC wouldn't be ready for an attack like this. It would be havoc at the beginning. However, the UNSC would be able to form a vast resistance and I think it would play out much like the Gears of War story but much longer and with the Locust coming out on top simply due to how unpredictable they can be. I'd say 15-20 years minimum.

Round 4. By "All out War" I'm guessing you mean if the gloves came off and there were no rules. This would be so awesome I wish there was a movie/video game made of it. At first, I believe it would start off with the Locust making the first offensive with an E-Day against the UNSC. If I was Queen of the horde, or king since I'm a guy, I would split the forces into two. One lead by RAAM the other by Karn. Karn would lead his forces on a campaign of wrecking the human civilian population by destroying cities and killing any resistance. RAAM would lead his forces strictly against the UNSC military forces. Unfortunately, this war would probably never end or end in a stalemate. There are really only 3 possibilities. One being that the UNSC decides that Earth isn't worth the life being lost and decide to leave it(Highly unlikely). A more realistic scenario is that the UNSC is forces to bring in reinforcements from other planets. Which would suck if they were to get into a war with the covenant at this time. I don't really see the UNSC ever being able to completely eradicate every single living Locust just because they could be anywhere. It's like humans vs. cockroaches. You can kill as many off as possible but they could be anywhere else in the house or outside. In conclusion, I have no idea XD.

Round 5. A LOT probably around 2000 if it's only drones. Less if you throw in the specials.

Haha awesome answers pretty knowledgeable XD man if they do get reinforcement from Mars or Reach it will be a slaughter but still UNSC still needs to evacuate civies then decided an all out war. ODST will probably do assassinations but it will take years to map out the entire subterranean earth

Ty 4 d answer man by the way i like the cockroach vs human think