Lockjaw runs the guantlet ..

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sandiego008

Blood lust .. k.o. or death wins ... takes place in open football field. Lockjaw is full intelligence.

• 1 vs. 1
  • Rest between.
Lockjaw vs. ....
Lockjaw vs. ....

VS.

zealot
zealot
cyber
cyber
rhino
rhino
Thing
Thing
Abomination
Abomination
Ulik
Ulik
She Hulk (after training as a human)
She Hulk (after training as a human)
Champion
Champion

FINAL BATTLE ... SPEED AND STRENGTH ARE EQUAL ... WHO WINS?

Krypto in Flight
Krypto in Flight
Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

Zealot is gonna hack him to pieces.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sandiego008

@LordOfAllHumans: You know he held silver surfer to a standstill right?

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@sandiego008 said:

@LordOfAllHumans: You know he held silver surfer to a standstill right?

did he bite him?  He doesn't have any power outside of his powerful jaw and teleportation, I'm suggesting she will just come in blades swinging hacking him away, Surfer at his core is a pacifist, Zealot is not in any way shape or form
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sandiego008

he is a TK as well ... although not strong I believe enough to take down zealot at least. I thought I was going to get a spite thread for lockjaw .. but i'm getting one against him ... hmmm

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sandiego008

He took his board away from him .. if he can do that at the very least he can beat zealot ...

No Caption Provided
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Killemall

@sandiego008 said:

He took his board away from him .. if he can do that at the very least he can beat zealot ...

No Caption Provided

That's not even fighting silver surfer, he hasnt fought silver surfer not has he fought anyone to the best of my knoweledge.

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Zealot is gonna hack him to pieces.

This, chewing the board like a toy =/= fighting someone to a standstill LOL

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sandiego008

I don't have the scan ... but from this forum wiki ... "Lockjaw's strength is significantly greater than that of a normal being of his size and build, and his jaws are able to grab and hold hold up to 90 tons, also during a fight he held the Silver Surfer to a standoff."

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Killemall

@sandiego008 said:

I don't have the scan ... but from this forum wiki ... "Lockjaw's strength is significantly greater than that of a normal being of his size and build, and his jaws are able to grab and hold hold up to 90 tons, also during a fight he held the Silver Surfer to a standoff."

Whoever wrote the fight to silver surfer, i would punch him on the face unless he has some scans :p

a 90 tonner fighting silver surfer to a standstill, doesnt it sound IFFY to you?

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sandiego008

@Killemall: Just being able to take silver surfer's board and use it as a toy ... is a pretty big feat as he has full control over it and can't take it back ... also, lockjaw is kind of everywhere ... sometimes he is the equivalent of a puppy other times he is like a genius ... so who knows ... just saying he def. clears zealot.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Killemall

@sandiego008 said:

@Killemall: Just being able to take silver surfer's board and use it as a toy ... is a pretty big feat as he has full control over it and can't take it back ... also, lockjaw is kind of everywhere ... sometimes he is the equivalent of a puppy other times he is like a genius ... so who knows ... just saying he def. clears zealot.

No it is not, even hulk was trying to break the board and he failed :) the same is with the dog, he didnt bite it through nor did he break it, so i think its not a wow feat.

The second part i agree with you =)

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Killemall said:

@sandiego008 said:

No it is not, even hulk was trying to break the board and he failed :) the same is with the dog, he didnt bite it through nor did he break it, so i think its not a wow feat.

The second part i agree with you =)

I think the feat is that Surfer can call his board and it was stuck, not that it didn't break, Cable broke is broad with good ole fashion Grey genes, so it's not beyond being broken, it's just that if Surfer wants his board it comes even if broken, people are trying to say that it could not get out of Lockjaws, lock jaw.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Killemall

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Killemall said:

I think the feat is that Surfer can call his board and it was stuck, not that it didn't break, Cable broke is broad with good ole fashion Grey genes, so it's not beyond being broken, it's just that if Surfer wants his board it comes even if broken, people are trying to say that it could not get out of Lockjaws, lock jaw.

And that is not what happened, Surfer DID call his board back, he was just wondering where his board was.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Killemall said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Killemall said:

And that is not what happened, Surfer DID call his board back, he was just wondering where his board was.

right but his board is part of him so how didn't he know where it was, unless Lockjaw made that happen?
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By termiteone4ever

This Dog dies at 1. There is no way he makes it to Krypto. Now if you had put Krypto to run this, He would have cleared . Make Krypto blood lust