#1 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2518 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep for either. Alucard has his guns and an adamantium sword. Lobo has 2 fully automatic pistols and his hook and chain. (The Lobo video nor the Alucard one is not made by me)

#2 Posted by Stingerrain (946 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo has displayed far better reflexes and regeneration capabilities than Alucard, not to mention the fact that he's is strong enough to go hand to hand with Supes.

The Main Man should with very little (if any) difficulty.

#3 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2518 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stingerrain: I actually think Alucard has a shot at staying in the fight. After all it's been confirmed that if he ever went all out he'd be more than capable of cracking the planet in two, so he's got planet buster capability. It's not shown, but it was said by Integra and who'd know what Alucard is capable of if not her?

#4 Posted by Stingerrain (946 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude: Did Integra honestly say that? That sounds way beyond his capabilities.

Anyways the only I couldn't see Alucard loosing is if he had Schrodinger, and even then it'd be more or less a stalemate.

#5 Edited by Smart_Dork_Dude (2518 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stingerrain: Reaching level 0 it was said he most definitely could. Also as far as Schrodinger goes, as long as Alucard thinks he is then he is. Meaning that technically Alucard is no longer immortal. However, due to his life span and experience in strategy or intelligence shouldn't Alucard be considered completely immortal? In his mind/soul exists only two: himself and Schrodinger. If Alucard can't recognize himself but Schrodinger can, then Alucard would still exist. Ergo, if Schrodinger can't recognize himself but Alucard can, Alucard would still exist. In turn, if Alucard and Schrodinger both agree that they cannot recognize himself (being one), then they do not exist UNTIL one decides they do exist again (quantum physics and theory of relativity).

#6 Posted by NeonGameWave (7200 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#7 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo.

#8 Posted by dondave (26472 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo

#9 Posted by InkInk (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Question is this before or after Lobo found religion? remember that space starfish go thing?

#10 Posted by Strider92 (15241 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate unless Alucard can suck out his soul and turn Lobo into a familiar like he did the others.

#11 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@Stingerrain: I actually think Alucard has a shot at staying in the fight. After all it's been confirmed that if he ever went all out he'd be more than capable of cracking the planet in two, so he's got planet buster capability. It's not shown, but it was said by Integra and who'd know what Alucard is capable of if not her?

Expect for the fact, that alucard has never done anything close to cracking the planet.

#12 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2518 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate: But it's said he has the capability.

#13 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: @Smart_Dork_Dude: Lobo is a planet buster, his technology is way better than Iron man.

(Iron Man has nothing to do with this, I'm just making it easy for us to grasp the idea how genius Lobo actually is, he is an idiot though)

#14 Posted by Strider92 (15241 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8: Means nothing if Lobo is incapable of killing him. It's a stalemate due to the fact neither can kill the other.

#15 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@matmatxm8: Means nothing if Lobo is incapable of killing him. It's a stalemate due to the fact neither can kill the other.

Alucard's attacks can cancel healing factors completely. Plus I don't think Lobo has any resistance to telepathy. Pre-Schroedinger Alucard has multiple ways of cancelling healing factors, while Post-Schroedinger is pretty much an auto-win, and can also cancel healing factors.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#16 Posted by Strider92 (15241 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Oh good point. Forgot about Alucard's TP. Does Lobo have any resistance to that? If not i'll go with Alucard.

#17 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

Lobo

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

Expect for the fact, that alucard has never done anything close to cracking the planet.

I've read Hellsing through and through, and I can say with relative confidence that Alucard potential to "crack the planet in two" is undoubtedly hyperbole. Though I'm still voting for Alucard.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#18 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

Lobo.

#19 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:

@Floopay:

Lobo is banned to enter heaven and hell for all eternity, I believe that no one will be able to kill him, I doubt if Alucard has the same story,

and Lobo has been seen fighting justice league everyday with martian manhunter in there, so I also doubt about telepathy,

Thanks for reading

Matmatxm8

#20 Posted by xlab3000 (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard wins

#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Stalemate.

#22 Posted by Joygirl (15325 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo

#23 Posted by Ms. Omega (4191 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8 said:

@Strider92:

@Floopay:

Lobo is banned to enter heaven and hell for all eternity, I believe that no one will be able to kill him, I doubt if Alucard has the same story,

and Lobo has been seen fighting justice league everyday with martian manhunter in there, so I also doubt about telepathy,

Thanks for reading

Matmatxm8

The same thing can be said about Alucard after he recieved Schrondeniger's quantum power Alucard cant be killed by anything.

#24 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega: Scan please

#25 Edited by Ms. Omega (4191 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8:

http://www.comicvine.com/alucard/29-44583/

Powers and Abilities

Alucard, like all vampires, requires blood to stay alive. However it is not shown in Hellsing as to wether what would happen if a vampire was not to drink blood. Seras Victoria tried to stay away from blood as much as possible during the first half of the manga and had no adverse effect whatsoever. Also, Alucard survivng 30 years without drinking blood can raise the speculations that Vampires does not require blood to live but can be regarded only as a craving. But it is still unclear wether Alucard survived because of his new found power.

Super Strength

Alucard can lift far in excess of 10 tons effortlessly. Upper limit unknown.

Super Speed

Alucard can move at teleportation-like speeds(faster than the speed of bullets).

Superhuman Reflexes

Alucard can catch objects moving at supersonic speeds with ease. He even caught Rip Van winkle's bullet(which traveled at Mach 3.5) and fought father Anderson multiple times to a standstill (both were moving faster than average vampires which usually dodges multiple machine gun fires).

Superhuman Accuracy

Alucard is very proficient in using guns. He has perfect aim and has taught Seras Victoria on how to shoot things more than a mile away without missing. He can also fire multiple bullets that does not miss without even looking.

Super Stamina

Alucard was never shown to tire and could continue fighting as long as he likes.

Immortality

Alucard does not age and as a vampire, he does not die. Also, he cannot be killed by any means necessary as he would only redirect the death to one of the souls he devoured. Father Anderson even said that the reason as to why Alucard can never be truly killed is because of all the souls he devoured. However, it is only a pseudo-immortality as he can probably be finally killed by destroying all the souls he released in Restraint Level 0 and by killing him.

Alucard also stated himself that he will not get weak to sunlight, he only dislikes it.

Invulnerability

Regular bullets, temperature extremes, bombs,etc. cannot harm Alucard to any degree. Despite his level of near invulnerability, Holy weapons can harm.

Healing Factor

Alucard can heal from any injury instantly without scarring including organs or missing limbs (when harmed by those who can match him in strength or holy weapons) If blown to bits he merely turns into a shadow and reforms.

Vision Powers

Alucard, like traditional vampires, possess enhanced sight, such as night vision (Alucard can see clearly in total darkness) and telescopic (can see events happening dozens of miles away as it happens).

Telepathy

Alucard can read the mind and communicate with anyone he so desires.

Telekinesis

Alucard can move objects with his mind. The upper limit of this power is unknown.

Invisibility

Alucard can turn invisible to the naked eye any time he so desires.

Intangibility

Alucard is capable of shifting his mass into another dimension, altering his density and thus allowing him to pass through any solid object, or allow solid objects to pass through him. This was shown when Alucard phased through a solid wall during the chapter where Seras Victoria was explaining that she was a vampire to the Wild Geese.

Shapeshifting

Alucard can turn into any form he chooses-from being able to turn different human beings to animals to even inanimate objects.

Shadow Manipulation

Alucard can turn into a shadowy form, which he can use however he wishes (turning into hellhounds,etc.).

Mind Control

Alucard has the ability to control the minds of any human, or vampire, he chooses (meaning he can control more than one mind simultaneously). The extent of this power is unknown.

Sleep Induction

Can cause someone to sleep by mere thought.

Hypnosis

Can send others into a dream-like state (both human and vampire).

Illusions

Can create false images in the minds of others (both human and vampire). As shown when he cast an illusion on Walter (making Alucard look like Luke Valentine).

Bloodsucking

Can absorb blood through his clothes or over large distances.

Memory Absorption

Can absorb memories through blood.

Soul Devouring

Owns the soul of whoever he kills.

Control Art: System Restriction Level 0

Alucard calls upon all the souls that he's devoured and summons them on the battle field to do as his bidding. The familiars that he has summoned have been stripped away of free will.

Omnipresence

When Alucard drank Schrodinger's blood, he had gained his powers. He can now also be everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Combat Experience

Although Alucard prefers uses his vast supernatural powers to crush his opponents, Alucard has mastered all forms of armed and unarmed combat over his past life of 2,000 years.

Schrodinger's powers stem from his belief, which, depending of what he believes in, either allows for extreme teleportation or regeneration; if he believes he is somewhere of that he is unscathed, then he is. This, of course, along with his name, is a reference to the Schrodinger's Cat axiom in physics.

In other words by absorbing Schrodinger's powers Alucard no exist as a quantum anomaly existing outside of normal reality as we know it if he believes himself to be unscathed and in perfect health he will be he can exist anywhere he wants no matter how much damage he has taken.

#26 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6082 posts) - - Show Bio

Main Man wins.

#27 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Ms. Omega (4191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: New 52 Lobo not Pre 52 Lobo

#29 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ms. Omega: Pre 52 Lobo.
#30 Posted by Ms. Omega (4191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: Oops my bad :)

#31 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ms. Omega: No problemo, Ms. Omega. 
#32 Posted by XLR87T3 (1900 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo wins eventually.

#33 Edited by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega:

Thank you for the scan, it does sure looks interesting

I'll make sure that I'll give Hellsing animated show a shot

after I'm done with my studies in collage semester

#34 Posted by Ms. Omega (4191 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8: Make sure you watch Hellsing Ultimate and not the tv series Ultimate follows the manga and has much better action and animation.

#35 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2518 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega: Indeed. Really I made this battle less about seeing who'd win, since it's obviously a stalemate, but more with the idea of who would last the longest before simply giving up, getting bored, or just get sick of the fact they can't kill the other.

#36 Posted by Ms. Omega (4191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude: I know the feeling in truth its would never end because both are in character and both have been known to ever give up.

#37 Posted by TDK_1997 (13656 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo.